Nigger teenage neighbors across the street are setting off fireworks at 12:20 in the morning...

Nigger teenage neighbors across the street are setting off fireworks at 12:20 in the morning, what is the adult way to handle this?

Return fire

Lynching

its independence day have some pride for your country nigger

Talk to them like theyre human beings. If not contact parents. If still no cigar then cops.

Lmao

order lots of pizzas to their place, opt for cash upon delivery.

He could be beaten if he tries to talk to them. He has to go about it anonymously

>the adult way

Get a better job and move to a neighborhood without groids

People are setting off fireworks near me too. Who cares, quit being a bitch. It's not like you're trying to sleep

Yell "shut up niggers" as politely, yet affirmly, as you can.

>what is the adult way to handle this?
ignore it? who gives a fuck

listen OP its the fucking 4th of July. people are gonna set off fireworks. get over it.
If they are non stop and going at it in another hour then I'd call the cops (who can most definitely hear it this late)

Join them.

Adult way is calling the police - likely its illegal to set off fireworks in city limits.
For extra fun, when you call it in, lead with - I don't know if it's fireworks or someone has a gun, but there's something going off outside..

Nothing. Its 4th of July faggot. People kight fireworks

jajaja aspie sperg complaining about people setting off fireworks on the 4TH OF FUCKING JULY
hurr durr they nignogs hurr durr
get a life you fucking loser

start a fight. bring a bat.

call the cops. or stop being a pussy and shoot at them. if they call the cops on you just say " i was shootin off my own fireworks"

be a man, fucking whitey faggot.

30-06

this, avoid the noids user.

I know your pain brother, same shit happening up here in Ohio. They're not particularly bad here, but they're obnoxious.

How about not being a worthless piece of shit and putting up with it for a few days out of the year.

March up and down the road shouting white power. Explain when the fuck beat of upon.

tell them slaves werent included in the constitution and the founding fathers would have lynched them for their niggertry