Why am I worthless Sup Forums?

Why am I worthless Sup Forums?

I've been lurking this board foever now and I consider it my second home, so I need some advice from my family.

>be me
>23 almost 24
>make friend 28
>she asks for my number
>really cute girl, perfect shy personality waifu material
> talk every single day for hours on end the whole day
>hang out once so far
>awkward but good moments
>be yesterday
>she makes plans for us to go out 4th of july
>message received
>"you won't be mad if plans change, right?" hehe ecks dee
>play it cool, these things happen
>find out she canceled our time to hang out with other people
>find out she pities me because I have no friends / don't go anywhere
>knowing this she still abandons me
>feel worthless
>react immaturely by acting coolface.jpg in text message and ignore calls (only twice)

What do Sup Forums? Should I drop my only chance of a friend, or am I right for being mad?

Anyone else spending 4th of July forever alone?

bump

Forever alone in own thread, how expected....

I'm basically in the same boat, except I'm 18. Literally the only friend(s) I've had for the past 4 or 5 years have a 5% success rate of actually hanging out with me when they say they will. So here I am, no friends, no job until next month. It blows, but you just have to accept it. Don't talk to the girl anymore, trust me. It'll feel better in the long run.

You're practically a child still, bud. The world is your oyster.

Assuming your studies and career on the right path, just find a hobby that involves other people or something you can go to meetups for.

Especially something regular, even as nerdy as a DND game at a shop.

The point is to get you out of the house and socializing, but you can still make a dating profile on plenty of fish or whatever if you want to hunt them hunnies.

Good luck and chin up.

beta cuck lord, just submit to your fate and become a full on cuck, at least you will see a real pussy in theory

yes

Nope

i

Yeah

OP here,

Hi

OP here. After listening to some sad emo music and shit and thought about it for a while, I've decided to man the fuck up.

>about to join a gym
>going to go out more and make a million friends. Surely one will stay and give a fuck
>going to be straightforward with this gril. If she stays, fine, if not, fine.
>my journey from introverted beta pussy ends here

You're probably fat and lacking REAL life courage or skills.

Change this.

Count calories and do something legitimate. Keep doing classes, volunteer at a firehouse or someplace meaningful with legitimate skills.

Don't be a sad sack of shit because we live in a world where might is right, and I am doing you a favor.

i hope so user, I mean think about it , your happiness is based on whether or not some dumb whore hangs out with you, that is not right, please do it user, that is no way to live

Close but not quite. I'm the tall skinny type with a metabolism that shreds and calories I eat. I'm 6 foot 3 inches and only 170lbs.

Problem is i'm a lazy cunt and It's hard for me to find motivation in anything I do (probably depression)

Thanks Sup Forumsro I appreciate the tough love

bruv if she is only doing it to pity you its not real in the first place. wait for something real to come along. it'll be worth it. i promise.

Just go gay and download grindr.

You'll have boipucci in no time.

you fucking cuck

So then the problem is you don't present yourself as a favorable mate. I have depression too. It won't go away, you have to keep yourself occupied. When you aren't experiencing the down, and I know you don't experience the down all the time, fucking grab that shit with a death grip because you KNOW it won't come by again in a convenient manner.

Harness the very fury of existence and push yourself to be better. Girls love a hero and someone with fire in their soul, whether it consumes them or not. Do something meaningful.

>do something meaningful

Like wut?

What a nice guy :^)

Thanks, though.

Just do it because why the fuck wouldn't you? Life is pointless and worrying is egotistical bullshit.

Two years ago I never would have thought I would have become a firefighter, and yet here I am. I joined a volunteer fire station as an EMT because that is what interested me.

I started small and it went on from there. I am not saying you should follow my example, but for me, it stemmed from a desire to die. I wanted to allow my public service and lives saved to justify my own suicide. That obviously never happened and things truly have improved from there. Depression being a warped impression of reality aside, things often are what you make of them. I am still broke as fuck with few prospects, but I have a dedicated and loyal girlfriend of nearly a year and a large part of why I got her is because she saw my 'spirit', or drive.

Do something meaningful. Do something that helps others. Do something that most people talk about, but fear actually doing something about. Whether it be helping the poor, helping the sick, helping the abused, or litigating against the abusers, WHATEVER IT IS, be courageous. Women appreciate that trait above nearly anything else.

OP here again,

Just messaged the gril

tl;dr
> I basically told her fuck you, you made me feel like shit, but I also reacted immaturely

What do you Sup Forumsoys think?
Mature, or cuck way of handling it?

Cuck, don't act like a bitch.

Ask yourself, what would someone classier than I do, before you do it.

No one owes you anything Op
And no one on the world is obliged to make you feel good about yourself

You're acting on the assumption that you think she pitied you which is not the way to go. Tell her how you truly feel, that this date means a lot to you. You have something good going on for you don't be ashamed that you have no friends (I would trade all my friends for a loyal nice grill since my ex was a bitch) embrace your loneliness and you'll eventually not be alone. Lying to look cool will just lead you to more loneliness.