Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My dad is being gang stalked, and he's saying he's gonna kill himself and that I'm only reason for him living. What can I do to stop the gang stalking or help him get through it.

Go full on vigilante and hunt down each member of the gang and dispose of them Charles Bronson style...this is the only way OP.

You'd get better replies in >>/x/

But you should probably confront the stalkers

>this

/thread

First off, why does he think he's being gang stalked?

Is your dad a paranoid tweaker...because he sounds like a paranoid tweaker

Lul just leave the country noob

People speeding up and then slowing down in front of him

Never alone on a road even when it's a very remote road

Has had people call his work and slander his name and pretend him and talk shit on Co workers

A couple drones flying above his house and watching him for 10 or more seconds.

There's been times where he's been at a light and the person in front of him has stopped 25 feet away from the light so the light doesn't change to green.

Most of the cars have out of state licence plates.

Lots of the cars that are messing with him are personal cars to him, basically it means cars that his family members drive.

People yell at him from a distance and then pretend it never happened.

He gets followed around on the road.

They interrupt his sleep with honking, knocking at the door then running.

90'/, of the people he suspects is talking on the phone.

Has written down license plates and the same cars fuck with him.

It's constant.

It's gotten to the point where he's gonna kill himself.

i assume there is a reason for the stalking?

Can't tell the reason as that would give away his identity

Basically in short he messed with a powerful dude.

he should leave town

It's been going on for a while so now he doesn't have any friends or family willing to help him. No car, no money, and everybody thinks he's crazy but that's bull shit cause I've seen it happen.

yeah i agree with you, move to another country or some shit

jesus fucking christ what did he do? did he killed that guys dog and stole his car or something

LOL John wick reference.
I can't tell you very much without revealing who he is. He didn't try to make him mad, that's all I can say.

If he was in danger they wouldn't let him know he is being stalked. Obviously you are a fag for telling us what is happening and not why. Sounds like he is just being intimidated. Confront one of the cars and if they kill him they'll have a bigger lead on who was following instead of him an heroing

so fucken grab a fucken gun and kill the guy he fucked with... if not then fuck off and die already cus hes just gonna keep fucking with ur dad. tell ur dad to stop being a little pussy and atleast go out shooting cus they wont fuck off even if he offs him self

No car no money but they can stop in front of him at a red light? Get your story straight before posting to us

Your dad is a pussy tell him to man and start shooting

Nvm tell him to kill himself your dad sounds like a trap

Oh shit

If real, op you're dad probably deserves it. "gang stalking"
HAHAHAHA

Drones and shit. What kind of gang is this. Bourne Identity shit? Stop watching movies OP

are you sure he isn't schizophrenic?

sounds pretty serious, you guys should move to another state.