TIME FOR TEXAS FREEDOM!

TIME FOR TEXAS FREEDOM!

When you have to drop the kids off at socker at 5 and defend stailingrad at 6.

Hell yes.

Time to jump ship since the USA is sinking?

No. We need to stand up and be the example of what states should be and do during this time.

Sounds good, stop fucking up the country you limp dicked, cowboy LARPers.

We get it your dicks are small.

Old POS cannon. Get a 777 or get the fuck off the battlefield.

Itt: a bunch of stupid hicks

God bless texas

Yes I want to lug my howitzer field piece around when I'm in TX

The entire planet hates Texas and Texans.

The only thing of value you cowfuckers have given the world is The Butthole Surfers.

unless you're a californa hippie, or a new york sissy, this is how the "entire planet" see ya

wrong picture

Wrong

kek
nice

Texas actually sucks for open carry. Best states are places like Arizona or Vermont.

Live in Texas, got arrested for 1/2 oz of marijuana. 30 days in jail. Yay freedom

This state is shit. The people are shit. Sports are shit. Education is shit. The chances you'll talk to a random person here and they don't make you want to kill yourself out of dissapointment that these fat fucks are part of the human race is shit. Nigger density is shit. This thread is shit. Everything is shit.

Utah is pretty amazing too
edc I use a concealed
but I usually go to the range 2-3x/mo
and rather than leave 2 rifles, a shotgun, and a large pistol in the car when I break for lunch I just take it all with me
I've only been approached by a cop once
and he said
>I'm sorry, but we received a call about you so I have to talk to you about this. Are you planning on shooting anyone?
no
>OK, how'd you do at the range?
then we got into a bro talk about guns and shooting

you guys know that almost half of the state is blue, right? almost all the largest cities are majority democrat

much of the state is fucked over by district mapping

Texas fuck yeah!

>cowboy LARPers

This.

Pickup drivers in general unless you use it commercially or have a real use for it.