www21.zippyshare.com/v/ediSvKTo/file.html
issa.website/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

21 savage legit looks like a gremlin

anyone got dl

Yeah I would really appreciate a dl for this even after it drops

This guy owns shit.

21 looks and sounds like a retard.
He'd probably be everyone's favorite rapper considering he's actually from the street, if only he didn't act so fucking slow.
I hope for more Metro Boomin jams though.

is it out??

midnight release

>21 Simp and not the superior Young 22

Get some taste.

when is midnight? eurofag here

lank please

Issa Leak, who has the link?

link it chaps

Where the leak

hello

FUCK 21 SAVAGE AND FUCK HO PLUG LONG LIVE BANKROLL FRESH

hook a nigga up with a link

heyy

"special" is good where is the link though my friends

Link boyo

>Literal retard slurring catchphrases over dollar-store trap beats
But hey at least you're repping the memes and are open-minded for liking "black music"

this is shit

this is fucking embarrassing

Ok link it ho

you have to have a certain level of intelligents to vibe with 21 savage

Why does Bank Account sound like something Lil Peep would make

This

where the fuck is that dumbass thugga drake collab. for fucks sake I cant stand listening to that 128 copy anymore

its on datpiff
and its wack

who cares. it was severely underwhelming, and im a young thug stan

is it really? I'm a bootygoon too, but I turned off the song immediately as soon as I heard how shit the quality was

it lingers on entirely too long. stale verses that are on par for 21 savage but very weak for a thug track. drake part was 21esque but with drakes voice. granted the version is unfinished/unmastered but it didnt live up the the hype i originally had from the ig video. i think its been scrapped entirely since its not on this project

facetime is nice. 21 should use autotune way more
often

half of it slams the other half is ok

Young Thug adlibs the entirety of Whole Lot that is cute

7/10. I dig 21s voice, and broken flow. Beats on point. Few summer bangers.

Hate the cover/album title.

is there a link

Gimme dat gold LINK

www21.zippyshare.com/v/ediSvKTo/file.html

sadly nowhere near as good as savage mode.

21 dropped the ball on this

issa.website/
try this on your phone

legit

thanks bro

The DJ Mustard song is the best so far

this album is actually pretty damn good. everything slaps and he's got some bars on here too

draco make you do the chicken head like chingy

fuck the A&R that told him to switch from his Slaughter Tape sound. his lazy flow since that Savage Mode EP sucks dick.

ISSA is aight but the autotune shit...he'll never be able to surpass the autotune he did on Heart So Cold. This shit sounds like a low budget Future tape, especially with these throwaway Metro beats that get boring. 7 Min Freestyle is the best track

slaughter tape

wtf is the point of this?

>issa coastal and oceanic landforms

the autotune sounds good. facetime is the best track. the problem is him using the savagemode flow over futuresqe beats. he sould have facetime flow on every track here and it would be way better

yeah these gotta be the least inspired Metro beats I've heard

this

Dead People is aight

man how high are you, his autotune on facetime is chromatic as fuck, even more so than migos. it's like he has no idea how to stay in key. but the flow is at least different, so i agree with your point on that.

Absolutely shit project. Beats are decent and there a few of them are really good, but holy FUCK is 21 a boring ass MC. Nigga sounds like he's stoned out of his mind or on lean on every track, no emotion or interesting cadence. He ruins every single beat he spits over. I almost fell asleep listening to this.

Honestly shouldn't have expected better after how mediocre Savage Mode was. Hope this dude wastes away into irrelevancy. He had two bangers which are okay for parties and a few good features, but that's literally it as far as his hits go. Metro shouldn't waste his time with this hack.

wow Special was a disappointment

yeah it is super chromatic which is nice on 21's monotone ass voice, which worked really well on savagemode but not on the sort of beats we have here. contrary to popular opinion i think autotune is great for certain artists and can certainly sound good as it does on facetime.

>21 a boring ass MC

yeah I've been thinking this a bit. Boldy James has more interesting delivery than 21

I really like the new direction he is going, his lazy flow sounds amazing on songs like "Thug Life" and "Facetime". My least favorite songs on the album were easily the ones that resembled Savage Mode. Bars are definitely a step up from his last project as well and it makes the project much more appealing to me than his last.

what will 21 savage sound like when he starts making grown man music

facetime love song of the millennium

Dude's had an awful childhood, kind of disrespectful to make implications like that

Nobody gives a fuck abut his childhood, it's 2017 and everyone's a fucking victim. We still expect people to act like adults and hopefully make music for adults regardless

fuck off fantano drone

t. nigger who likes "da lazy flow" cause "it bangs tho"

so did jay-z
jay-z still makes grown man music

autotune can definitely be beneficial for artists, i do agree with that. the beats on this album were boring though, and this is an unpopular opinion but Alex Tumay is shit at mixing / being an audio engineer. he gets jerked over because he's mixed a ton of Young Thug's/Gucci's stuff, but i hate his style. everything is super quiet and dull / flat. i feel like the beats could've sounded way more lush under different engineering. i hate how Tumay's style is becoming an ATL trap standard, because the songs don't even have more dynamic range, they are just quieter + the 808s sound like shit

Define grown man music lmao

I bought every V12 engine
Wish I could take it back to the beginnin'
I coulda bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I'm feelin'? Dumbo

And if my children knew, I don't even know what I would do
If they ain't look at me the same
I would prob'ly die with all the shame
"You did what with who?"
What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate?
"You risked that for Blue?"
If I wasn't a superhero in your face
My heart breaks for the day I have to explain my mistakes
And the mask goes away, and Santa Claus is fake

We gon' start a society within a society
That's major, just like the Negro League
There was a time America wouldn't let us ball
Those times are now back, just now called Afro-tech
Generational wealth, that's the key
My parents ain't have shit, so that shift started with me
My mom took her money, she bought me bonds
That was the sweetest thing of all time, uh

I could just tell you to go back to Sup Forums, but I hope you realize how fucking stupid that criticism against 21 Savage by you, Fantano, many other people is. Not only is his vocal inflection and lazy flow complement the murder music that he attempts to make, but it highlights the desensitization to the harsh, destitute, homicide-ridden environment that he had to grow up in, which should be clear if you actually listened to any of his songs. He's practically numb to the concept of death considering he's seen his friends and relatives killed in the streets. The art he makes is a product of the environment he came from, and it most definitely influenced his style as a rapper. Complaining that he doesn't rap in the conventional standard is about as stupid as complaining that Jeff Mangum's voice is nasally and raspy. Yeah, no fucking shit it's gonna be that way when you're depressed.

wow my man

wew LAD,

Bank Account with that low key Oh My Dis Side sample

produced by 21 himself too apparently

trap AOTY contender famalams

gents is this worth a listen

first listen , savage modes is better

also listen to it , form your own opinion faggot

>listen to the first track
>this is ass but but its ok, lets keep going
>second track
>I GOT ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGH-
>paused
>throw that shit in the garbage

Why do you guys feel the need to hype up this "music"?

it's nothing genre breaking so whatever expectations you have wont be totally different. as someone who likes trap, this is above average but savage mode was better

I fell asleep listening to this

Good background music to be honest.

>sees tracklist
>no Issa with Drake & Young Thug

Literally the worst popular rapper right now and I'm not even exaggerating.

man this is garbage.
another trash rapper who got lucky with a release

how is he banging amber rose? i dont like this dimension of reality.

RAOTY plebs

>tfw have to keep the potato quality version of the full leak
Fuck this

special is the best track on the album even with the corny hook its ok kind of disappointed in this project especially since savage mode was such a banger.

>how is he banging amber rose?

He's a black rapper. That's literally the only requirement

This album is okay. There are some good lines, but its very conformist. Every Hip Hop Album of 2017 have been the same album over and over. Issa is missing all the scary, haunting and truly savage elements of Slaughter Tape or Slaughter King.

>Every Hip Hop Album of 2017 have been the same album over and over
young thug would like to have a word with you

numb the pain with the money numb the pain with the money numb the pain with the money numb the pain with the money numb the pain with the money