twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Curry over Westbrook
>Buter over George
>Irving over Thomas

George is shit.

Agree on other two.

Because then KD wouldnt touch the ball in the all star game

>no Pashulia

millennials and faggots who don't like hard nosed basketball but like three chucking

The warriors play-style and easy schedule/division means they steamroll the regular season which makes them look better than they are. Curry can barely average 20ppg with an assist:turnover ratio of 0.5 when he plays a competent team

Back-to-back MVPs. He's kinda obligated to start.

He is better

Oh yeah chucking and missing 70% of the time is better than efficiency. Thank you based sp expert for enlightening me

Westbrook has already missed over 600 shots this season. No other player has reached 500 yet.

asians

he truly is Kobe's son

westbrook just ballhogs all game and stat pads, he isnt good which is why his team is barely a playoff team at all

Westbrook shoots 43%

>muh statistics

>>>/espn/

>numbers are scary! math is hard!

You do realize what you posted means nothing by itself, right? Right?????

He's also averaging 6 more rebounds and 4 more assists per game than Curry.

He's also made the most shots in the league but let's just ignore that.

Fucking retard.

Usage
Westbrook 41.9%
Curry 28.9%

He should have more assists.

>below average efficiency

Who cares?

Even adjusting for usage, Curry's assist rate is lower, despite playing with much better shooters.

>Stephen Curry
Surrounded by All-Star team, never really has to put team on his back

>Russell Westbrook
Surrounded by Enes Kanter, has to put the entire team on his back

Usage rate has nothing to do with assists you fucking dumbass.

>Surrounded by Enes Kanter, has to put the entire team on his back

Which doesn't excuse him pissing away victories by being a selfish fuck and chucking away leads in crunch time, like the turnover machine that he is.

More importantly, no one really wants to see him have a pissing contest with Durant at the All-Star Game, when said game is supposed to a joyous event.

If Russ wasn't still being a scorned little bitch about KD leaving and losing so many fucking games, when voting would have went his way; because I, for one, would have loved to see the old OKC trip of Harden-Westbrook-Durant starting this year.

Even ignoring this there's no way Curry wouldn't have made start, even if Westbrook did. If you want to be mad, blame James Harden for literally flopping his way to top of every stat in the league and being rewarded for it both by the media and fan-vote.

>No one really wants to see him having a pissing contest with Durant
I guarantee you that would make the NBA more money than if it didn't happen

so players on good teams shouldn't be allowed to start all star games?

only if you play for a shit team that no one will get mad at you for stat padding should be allowed?

Ya westbrook has been playing like a man possessed this year, but what do you mean by "how?" All-star starting lineup is always a popularity contest, it doesn't mean much

For the record I agree with you, westbrook has been quite a bit better in every single area, but I'm not at all surprised curry got the nod

>Even ignoring this there's no way Curry wouldn't have made start
He shouldn't. He's been far from the best point guard this season.

That totally does excuse it, who is he going to give the ball to? The plays are drawn up with him being "the guy", he has to take the shots.

The fact OKC is even in a playoff spot right now is unbelievable, and 100% attributable to westbrook.

No, but the starting point guard shouldn't be some guy who's tied for 15th in the league in assists. A PF on the team has more assists than he does.

>like the turnover machine that he is.
Harden has more turnovers, didn't stop him from starting.

>Harden has more turnovers, didn't stop him from starting.

Yet Harden has pissed away less games than Westbrook. Thanks for proving my point.

>He shouldn't. He's been far from the best point guard this season.

It's a good thing the All-Star Game is just a glorified popularity contest. It's a no brainer Curry, as the 2-time MVP, would get the nod.

you're an idiot

so why are some people saying that he has no chance to win MVP because hes not starter this year? I thought MVP was based on actual ability.

Why do we keep bringing up he is a two time MVP? He isn't playing anywhere close to his 2015 or 2016 level. Curry overrated

because some people are retarded lmao. Westbrook and Harden are still the two frontrunners for MVP

>tfw we miss the chance to see Westbrook KD and Harden starting the ASG together because of Le Three-Point Man

just imagine the glares Westbrook and KD would throw at each other. would they pass to each other? would they fight? would Harden be caught in a love-triangle?

Dumb Frogposters, it's not Curry's fault that Westbrick has played like shit and no one voted for him.

>"played like shit"

i disagree
nbamath.com/tpa-database/nba-2016-17-tpa-scores/

An open scrub is always a better scoring option than a double-teamed star. Always.

And he's getting it to those scrubs, as noted by his assists total.

What's great is he's second in the league in defensive points saved, and people are shitting on him for his defense, and "stealing" rebounds.

westbrook averages a triple double just because his team sucks, he also misses 25 shots and commits 10 turn overs per game

Why are there Si many replies to this?

You guys realize that asg starters are voted in by fans right????

People liked Curry more.

Curry has changed the game of basketball. Because of him Centers are shooting 3's now and the post up is quickly becoming extinct. No player has made this much of an impact since Michael Jordan.

Harden's averaging more turnovers, fewer points and rebounds, sucks on defense, and he's starting.

because he plays team ball

I never said he was worse than harden, just said he's worse than curry

He didn't change anything. 3-point attempts were steadily increasing before he even joined the league. Also, the Warriors weren't a great team until Kerr installed his system, so Kerr should be getting the credit.

So? KD is shit

Curry's a horrible defender and isn't even leading his own team in assists.

They really just ignore traveling now, don't they?

Why would you wanna lead the league in assists when you can lead the league in 3 points made? Assists are a beta stat. Tell that to Chris Paul. You can keep your assists.

>plays team ball
>takes the most shots on the team
>still only 2nd on his team in points
>getting out-assisted by a power forward

I think that got called but he has at least 3 egregious four-step+ travels every game.

>Why would you wanna lead the league in assists
Lead the league!? He's not even leading his own team. Why does he even play point guard?

Lel. He's currently 34th in 3-point percentage. The only thing he's great at and 33 players are doing it better.

Lmao

Everyone here is a fucking idiot.

The ASG isn't about the best players. It's about who is the most popular.

Westbrook won the Player and Media vote.
Was third in fan vote.

That's the only reason he isn't in the ASG because of a tie breaker on the fan vote.

If Westbrook played in California or Texas he'd be in the ASG every single year.

This. John Wall finished 7th among guards in the East. Derrick Rose and Dwayne Wade garnered more votes than he did. It helps playing in big markets and it also helps being on national TV all the time. Wizards were scheduled for 5 nationally televised games this season and already had one flexed out (vs Celtics). From the time John Wall was drafted in 2010 to when the Wizards made the playoffs in 2014 the team had 0 nationally televised games.

I am curious to see how many fish you can get with that

How am I fishing? His strength, his only major strength, is 3-point shooting, and he's not even close to the best this year. He may make the most 3's because of volume, but Curry fans have informed me that efficiency is all that matters.

>he thinks a player who can shoot 40%+ from 3 shouldn't shoot 3s despite it being the most efficient option for him

Point at the retard and laugh, boys

Don't get pissy stat baby, you can still suck Westbrook's dick after the All-star game.

And somehow wins more that Westbrook, keep crying stat baby.

It's not because of Harden, though. ;-)

And Curry wins more than Harden. Good argument.

How about that his usage rate is astronomical, so no shit he puts up big stats

I might I add that they're all shot up shooters so an assist or two should be in the cards for an decent point guard in the Warriors system

that's a crying shame Wall has been one of my favorite point guards to watch live

>isn't in the ASG
He will be in the game, just not a starter.
Reserves are picked by coaches and will be announced next Thursday.

Are you retarded? Curry's first mvp season and this season are pretty close production wise

Scoring is about the same, but shooting and assists are both down, plus he was probably given a bit too much credit in 2015 because of the way the Warriors improved from the previous year. He was awesome last year (at least until the playoffs), that's the only really amazing season I think he's had.

Curry knows how to dribble after receiving an inbound pass.

Usage only accounts for when a player ends a possession through a shot, TO, etc. Making an assist isn't ending a play so it isn't factored into usage.

steph curry's the type of dude who only levels up his starter and grinds it to being 20 levels higher than everything else before ripping through the game easily. He also catches legendaries and trades high level pokemon from other save files to use as back ups just in case.

russel westbrook is the type of dude who thinks that's too easy and plays the nuzlocke challenge for fun and will use sheer willpower to take a bunch of random level 30 shit pokemon to the elite 4 and still manage to win.

and you're the type of faggot who makes pokemon analogies in 2017 like some beta autist

He's more efficient

>who cares?
people who support OKC and understand what shitty efficiency means. The triple-double is nice and all but he could be better than he is

it's pretty typical to see your stats improve if you don't have to share the ball with other good players