Eternal /trb/

Previous thread: Useful /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8

Other urls found in this thread:

strikerless.com/2014/06/08/the-great-wall-of-italia-parking-the-bus-in-football-manager/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dream is dead

(kinda glad desu, if we'd beat the best team in the country already the save would be easy)

The dream is going into extra time

Fuch, posted the shitty OP I made first

I believe

Woah

>Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
You've got some fuckin' explainin' to do about this Norbro.

I mostly agree with that, but from an investors point of view, flooding the market with teams significantly reduces the average revenue of those teams. That makes his profit margin a lot smaller, which isn't something he is interested in doing.

Which is why teams that have proven they can sustain themselves without the MLS are being invited. We also have this area in the middle of the country the size of Germany+France+Spain where basically nobody lives besides some farmers in the east.

Still, the largest issues I see currently with the state of our game are the NCAA being treated as an appropriate venue for professional athletes to take, and the number of bullshit draft entries that really fuck over all but the best 2-3 players a year.

Fucking chokers

Still that's a good sign, if we get promotion we should be able to stay up

jesus

extra PK training for everyone

It's based off of this, with a load of tweaks depending on the club. It's awful offensively but it's a pretty reliable way to get draws against big clubs.

Using it here for cup games because for some reason this club has 6 sweepers on the books
strikerless.com/2014/06/08/the-great-wall-of-italia-parking-the-bus-in-football-manager/

My ultimate aim for this save is to get a Libero working, even though SI hasn't made the role work properly

It's a catchy tune, and I imagine she's singing about figo and his genie.

As for the league structure, I completely understand that my thoughts arent realistic. But if I was in charge, that is how I would do it. Several conferences with at least two professional tiers that any team can promote into. Top X teams from each conference play a playoff for continental spots and the biggest trophy.

One national cup open to everyone and then one for professional teams only.

That would be a comfy setup.

The advantage of it would be that there would be more intercity rivalries and more organic support. The negative would of course be less money to the top teams in the short term.

But I do think it would generate more money in the long term.

now this i like. ill have to try it out.

I don't even know who the fuck that was, whether he was generated at my club then released or something, although I don't remember generating any German players. But that's extra cash for me.

Sometimes players can be generated at another club but have their history created so that they spent time at yours.

Like, he played in your u15 team before moving to germany or something, the game sometimes randomly assigns generated background info like that to regens.

Aight, I suppose I got lucky on that one. I have an Ecuadorian like that too at Ecuador's SC """Barcelona""", but that clause was only worth 30K€ so I didn't sell it.

Sometimes theyre generated with no history at all.

This lad is 18, im guessing city is interested.

True, I've recruited unattached players like that even in FM15.

One of my best ever players was a Welsh lad with no club

16 and amazing potential but a free agent

Forgot I had one. I was scouting about every unattached player that was 18 yo or younger and EU-national. I had dozen of them on trial, this one stood out and I signed him.

nearly habbening, fuck you Wout.

Is there a 2017 version avaible for download? They dont sell it on my fucking country. ayy

>unbeaten season gone
>3-0 up after 18 minutes

God I fucking despise Benfica.

Let's talk about the belgian league

Belgian 1st division A: 16 pro teams (1st division)
Belgian 1st division B: 8 pro teams (2nd division)
Belgian 1st division amateurs: 16 teams (3rd division)

In the 1st division A, they play 30 games in the regular season. After which, the top 6 teams play eachother twice in a mini-playoff with half their points of the first 30 games (.5 is rounded up). The winner of that playoff becomes the champion. This is called the Playoff I

In the 1st division B, they play eachother 4 times, in what is called "period championships". The team with the most points from the first 14 games is the first period champion, the team with the most points from the 15-28 games is the period champion of the 2nd period.
The two period champions then play eachother in a playoff, of which the winner wins the 1st division league B and is promoted to 1st division A the next season.

The 7-15th teams from first division A and the top 3 teams from first division B (excluding the now champions) are put in 2 groups of 6 teams each. They start with 0 points, each plays eachother twice in what is called the Playoff II. The winners of each Playoff II group play eachother twice, the winner being the winner of Playoff II

The European places are distributed from the top with the result of the Playoff I. The last remaining Europa League spot gets decided in a two-legged game between the winner of Playoff II and the highest placed team in Playoff I that hasn't qualified for Europe yet. The winner gets to go to Europe.

The 16th placed team in 1st division A after 30 games gets automatically relegated to 1st division B.

The teams placed 5th-8th in the 1st division B play in a 4-team relegation playoff group. The loser can potentially be relegated to the first division amateurs and become an amateur club.

>first loss of the season
>bossed off the park by the team who were bottom of the table
>at home
Love this feature

>Using playoffs to decide the league champion

Heh

thanks

Final note: The clubs can only play in first division A if they have a Pro License A. This means that you cannot promote to 1st division A (from B) if they don't give you a license. The same is true for the promotion from 1st division amateur to 1st division B. Even if you win the amateur division, if you don't get a license you will not get promoted.

Last year this happened with White Star Brussels. They won the 1st division B so should have been promoted to the 1st division A. However, because of debt they weren't given a license to 1st division A. In fact, their license for 1st division B was revoked. As a result, after winning the league (1st division B) they were relegated and are now playing in the 1st amateur division. 2nd placed Eupen did get a license, so they were promoted instead
I think that's about it

also 5/8 managers have been sacked in the 1st division B because the season doesn't matter, only the playoffs matter where you can still make it into europe from the 2nd division, or where you might have to fight for your survival as a pro club.

So teams tend to be faster on the trigger as they just try to get their house in order for the time the playoffs arrive

You can buy a key from a key reseller and use that on steam. It will literally be 100 times more reliable than any pirated version so I would recommend either buying it or just sticking with an older FM.

Will MLS be made great under Trump?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League

No

...Who the fuck thought it was a good idea? And who the fuck thought it was a grand idea to keep this on? The French league prez' got his ass blasted when he dared to suggest that we should have two relegations instead of three in Ligue 1 (which is why we have a playoff instead at the end of the 16/17 season).

I have to admit that I'm partial to the 2.5 spot pro/rel.

>tfw no American physicalfu

>that logo

ew

1/2

>aggression 8
No point in having all them physicals

2/2

Guido is top scorer in both the Italian U18 and U20 leagues kek.

They introduced the system

a) to make it more "exciting", ie playoffs means more big games, equals more money
b) because a lot of clubs went bankrupt the past couple years they restructrued it so now you have to prove long term sustainability or you're just not allowed in even if would be the best team in belgium

i'm just praying that the 4th team in 2nd division manages to go on a late hot streak and luck into a europa league spot. that would be amazing

Doesn't every regen in FM 2017 have physicals like those?

Fucking hell, our FA tried to implement something similar when they restructured our football leagues last year. Luckily they failed miserably.

Not just in FM17. It's way easier to develop physicals than technicals.

So football as a show and not as a sport, got it.

Here's some highlights of my nonstop Trbing whilst I had no internet for a few days...

We got to play Man City in the FA Cup 3rd round after beating Oxford in the 2nd round from the league above us.

woo

And our bank balance shot up from about 200k to 1.2mill just from that match.

sucks that you had to play one of the prem team without attendances, my condolences.

Easily secured promotion to League 2

absolutely rekt

Then this bitch started demanding to move to a bigger club so I told him he'd have to see out the remaining 2 years of his contract.

Huddersfield kept trying to sign him but I kept telling them to fuck off.

is houston gonna choke hard?

Always happen, annoying shit. I've had four Unhappy players since the end of the winter window, and this summer window isn't going to help at all.

And then eventually he decided to sign a new contract. Also got my other exciting youth player to sign a 2 year extension as Birmingham started sniffing around him.

post townson

Meh, he's not first choice atm so I'd be happy to let him rot in the reserves until his contract expires. Glad he has decided to stay though (for now) as he'll progress to be way better than my current first choice striker.

Make that five.

You've got to be shitting me.

Delete save

And this is the other youth player that looks decent.

>English

Not yet.

Didn't screenshot it but the EPL title race was interesting.

Going into the final matchday United had 76 points, Liverpool 74 and City 72.

United just need a point against Southampton away to win the title. They scored an 81st minute equaliser to make it 1-1 and then Southampton scored in injury time to win 2-1. Liverpool match wasn't updating and had it still as KO. When the match ended it turned out Liverpool also shit the bed and lost 1-0 to West Brom.

Palace have been shit in the league since I left. 2nd last season then 6th this season. De Boer has only kept his job due to back to back CL wins.

>move up to 1st position

feelsgoodman

so the team that wins promotion is screwed out of vying for a European spot?

didnt notice the date before,what were you doing before chester?

Managed Palace for about 8 years. Didn't want to leave my regens but winning the league every year with no competition started to get boring.

whos the ballon d'or king in 2025?

Neymar.

YOU ALREADY CHOKED ONCE THIS YEAR QUIT TEMPTING FATE FFS

i dont know what i expected

will he choke again? Choked the title for the last two seasons.

match about to start

25 yard screamer

feelschampionman

ahahahah. ha. ha hehe heh.

hold me

thunderous speech in the locker room. They better not let me down

malmo equalizes. Please hold on

what if malmo score at 90+4?

THERE IT IS

surely not

Missed one.

Nice stadium...

Undefeated yes, but I scored less point than my all-time best performance.

NEW THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

bravo mike

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

should i retrain as a DM?

I made that award so I could notice if other clubs had promising youngsters. This has backfired.

Sell and buy a non African.

this song speaks to me on a completely new level

at least my u19s arent complete wank

My first season in charge I lost both matches against malmo by the closest of margins and lost because of it.

you must crush them

Second season in charge I fuck up a sure thing by letting some hobbyists from jonkoping beat me in comical fashion.

And now, this Is 17 rigged lads?

no, you and your team just got complacent
did you tell them to not do that?

at least I can poop on some germans

I yelled at them and told them they were worthless

they got scared and nervous

pansies