Be 23

>be 23
>cutie gf
>swinger lifestyle
>feelsgoodman.png
>always swing with "swinger" friends (no childhood or lifelong friends or anything)
>get married
>fast forward a couple of years
>decide to have a baby
>wife gets pregnant
>have son
>fast forward two years
>swing a little still, now and then, but don't really have the time
>decide to end the lifestyle
>still hang out with "swinger" friends sometimes, but no sex, just for fun
>have second kid
>another boy
>fast forward a year
>backyard bbq with the "swinger" friends and everyone's children
>overhear some of the girls say something along the lines of:
>"I don't know, user's first son sorta looks a little bit like other-swingeranon hehe"
>girl group laughter
>"OH BECKYANON YOURE HORRIBLE!"
>more girl group laughter
>nervouslaugher.gif
start worrying, because I have noticed my year-old actually looks a lot like me already. Especially compared to my first son, who resembles his mother far more than me.

What do I do? Am I raising another man's son? Do I ask for a paternity test or something?

Help me Sup Forums, i want to be a good father but I don't know if i'll be ok with raising another man's son

Get the test done you pussy

You were asking for it lol

That's the life you chose, cuck. Deal with it you pussy.

just get the test, get fucking child support, buy alcohol with it, finally become an alpha because your an alcoholic, fuck bitches from the bar, even the ugly ones. kid turns 18. Bounce. Quit being an alcoholic, make a fuck ton of cash, buy a car and house. laugh at your hoe wife

But this is my two-year old son. I've already raised him for two years.

Also, I'm worried my wife will get upset if i bring up something like this late. I mean we never really cheated, we knew the risks. we haven't done this stuff for years

hes not a cuck, hes swinging. different.

>>swinger lifestyle

You dun goof'd right there, idiot.

Nigga if you get a girl YOU DON'T LET OTHER FAGGOTS FUCK HER. That is the Golden Rule that has been implemented ever since our chimp ancestors learned how to use their thumbs.

You are screwed now. Get the DNA test done, brace for the worst and prepare for a hard divorce.

You might have rised him, BUT IT'S NOT YOUR SON.
Don't get cucked anymore, asshat

Why watches at 0 $?

Does it matter? Are you so attached to your genetics like some animal? Fuck, you're supposed to be better than that.

I know somebody with 2 daughters that look nothing alike. One looks like the mom, one looks like the dad, put them in a crowd and you'd never know they are related.

If y'all were swinging and your wife was taking creampies at the same time you were trying to have kids, that shit is on you. Keep that in mind whenever you say the phrase "I have 2 kids" to somebody, you still have 2 kids, nothing really changes that.

What does it matter if he has your DNA or not. He's your fucking son, dont be an asshole of a father doubting of that.

Pretty much beta-cuck. He's letting his own woman bang another man while he get fucks some used up whore pussy, that's so alpha.

>you're supposed to be better than how you've been hardwired by 30,000 years of evolution

>we had to know the science so we could ignore it

this always works...

Life advice: friends only get to nut in the but. Also only get test done if not knowing is going to eat you up inside. If you signed the birth certificate youre the legal guardian user, ie nonmatching dna aint getting you out of child support. It'll only eat you up inside.

>What does it matter if he has your DNA or not.
>He's your fucking son

If the kid doesn't have his DNA HE IS NOT HIS FATHER.

Man up. You already fucked up. Get you and the boy tested, don't tell the girl. Wait for the results. If it's not yours leave her, take the child.

You already have evidence she cheated, any mid-tier lawyer can use the DNA test and get you a nice divorce. Also you could take your (hopefully) legitimate child away from her.

DON'T BE A CUCK ANYMORE.

Less than $100 for a parental DNA test, that so fucking hard user?

>ie nonmatching dna aint getting you out of child support. It'll only eat you up inside.

I know in some other countries you can impugn the paternity i.e. even tho' you signed the certificate, if it's not your biological son you can go to a judge, say you got cheated on and demand to be free of any legal responsability.

Don't know if the states have this tho'

>this is what cucks actually believe

>Get you and the boy tested, don't tell the girl.
is this really an option?

I guess my biggest fear is just stirring up a shitstorm that causes a divorce for nothing because the kid is actually mine

This

Cucks are always gross, and stupid too

Man the fuck up you giant pussy. Jesus christ either know or dont quit seeking validation

Bitch, you get harmed and the only way to know it is getting you and both your kids tested. You can do it without rising any signs.
At most the kids are 2, they don't know jackshit, you can do it without the mother knowing anything.
If you are dumb(er) enough to get caught, state your fear in the most respectful way you can trying not to fight. If she freaksout then you have more reasons to get tested.
If she understands it and really loves you she shouldn't have a major inconvenience other than being uncomfortable with the whole situation.

This.

It's your own fault OP. Grow up and learn to carry the burden of your mistakes.

i mean getting my son and myself tested without her knowledge. legally, it that an option? was my question

As far as I know yes, it's an option. Just go to a private lab and that's it, get the flasks, take yourself the samples (or go with the kids so they take the samples) and wait for the test.

At least tell me you managed to get a 3some with 2 girls. Otherwise nothing of what you did matters.

OP probably got to suck dicks so he's fine

Are you fucking retarded man? You kept swinging even while trying to conceive?

I would say don't breed but it's too late for that.

obviously we used condoms for the swinging

well, it was always couples so technically they were four or sixsomes. there was always an even ratio of guys to girls, no singles

so she cheated on you good job!

Oh whoops. Okay that makes it less so, sorry to hear about your situation.

Civilization is all about surpressing the random quirks we retained from our evolutionary history in favour of a rational structure
That's why we ceased clobbing potential rivals over the head even though it's a decent way of propagating your genes

>leads swinger lifestyle
>upset that his wife gets pregnant with another man

Fucking kek. Either bait or the biggest cuck in the world. Either way, best way to be a good father for your children? Kill yourself, in some fashion where they still get the life insurance money.

3/10

so we should evolve past our random quirks for maternal and paternal instincts?

>That's why we ceased clobbing potential rivals over the head even though it's a decent way of propagating your genes

Bitch we never stopped doing that.
Monogamy was around before humans existed. There is evidence our chimp ancestors were monogamous.
In a way monogamy, apart from the faithfulness and all that, it's a great way to prepare and rise offspring, apart from controlling STD's.
At most there were harems like ragheads do.

Nah I'm not really advocating raising another mans child, just that the evolution argument is shit

Bro i was in a relationship with a married woman who then fell pregnant with my child. She left her husband and moved in with me. Kid was born. I said fuck it all, I'm doing a paternity test. Not my kid. Saved.

>Pretty much beta-cuck. He's letting his own woman bang another man while he get fucks some used up whore pussy, that's so alpha.
You're an idiot. People ITT can safely ignore you and anything you say

I just bought Gold Club and Jet Black ...

Solid deal ... $28 for shipping total for 2 watches.

Seems like a legit company.

no whammies

>You already have evidence she cheated, any mid-tier lawyer can use the DNA test and get you a nice divorce.
Doubtful considering the agreed lifestyle

Face it. You're spamming and your watches are shit

Yes, it's an option. Really! A sample from you, a sample from the kid (I think it's a swab on the inside of the cheek) and you can find out for sure if you're the father or not. Then when your worst fears are dispelled, no one but you has to know.

>Being this mad because you're a beta-cuck

I hope this is real, I enjoy seeing cuck suffer for the rest of their life because they think with their cock.

I love it and I hope things gets worse for you and you end up hanging yourself xD

what difference does a paternity test make, user?

Before paternity test your choices are:
1. love the child regardless of the doubt.
B. refuse the child and ruin your relationship and family.

After the paternity test your choices are:
A. love the child regardless of the test results.
2. refuse the child and ruin your relationship and family.

well that seems unnecessarily mean. especially considering I've reproduced at least one more time than you will

riiiight, and eugenics are a thing, and not a "violation of human rights"

I can personally guarantee that this works

most states only allow you to test within 1 year or else you had a "fatherly role" and you pay for some random kid. thanks the state.

>I've reproduced at least one more time than you will

implying your children arent just fuck trophies, trophies with none of your genetic makeup.

>ouse. laugh at your hoe wife
>>>
> Anonymous 07/04/17(Tue)03:15:37 No.737797188▶
>
>But this is my two-year old son. I've already raised him for two years.
>Also, I'm worried my wife will get upset if i bring up something like this late. I mean we never really cheated, we knew the risks. we haven't done this stuff for years
Solid Strat SeemsGood

It's alright. Natural selection will take care of it too.

And don't worry about me, I'm rich enough to spread my genes around and take care of all of them.

Have fun suffering and thanks for making me laugh. I love seeing natural selection in the process haha

the way i look at it, 2 choices, get the DNA test and ruin your life or stfu and be a dad

>be 23
>has a two year old.

so you ruined your life at an early age by having a kid at 21, and then ruined it further by letting your gf be impregnated by strangers?

pls stop breeding OP, the gene pool doesnt need more idiot cucks.

Anything you produced will kill themselves when they realize they are a product of a cuck.

>jerking off into a test tube in a doctors office after I lied on the resume about how much money I make will surely compensate for my failure to attract a mate to procreate with
Yeah, you sound like a real player there stud

you didn't even read nigger.

There's exactly two options:

1. You demand tests and after the tests you get the truth. What ever it might be...

2. You don't get any tests and you don't get the truth.

Just choices and actions after the choices are made whatever those choices might be.

From legal stand point if the kid isn't your, you don't have to pay for anything for your wife if you guys breakup.

op is cuck

hi dan and lotus

sup sunlight

That's only valid if you adopt or are a stepfather.

If you've been lied to that changes everything.

You can have a gf that loves swinging and that's fine for some time but marrying her and let her be the mother of your children, no way.

Also maybe she's not the mother of YOUR children of course.

OHMYGAWD the actual definition of cuckhold used in a sentence. On Four Chains even.