Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
how does cigarette smoking compare to smoking weed?

also, general cigarette thread i suppose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cigs don't get you high, weed does. Totally different. Tobacco gives you a pleasurable buzz if you don't smoke often. I like to smoke a cig after I've smoked some weed. But at this point I don't even get a buzz off cigs, I just notice when I don't have one for a few hours I get a craving for sure.

I'm smoking a cigarette and hating myself.

good for testosterone boost

Same. Stress has been high though so I'm using them to cope somewhat, but they don't help most of the time. It's just the craving that keeps me coming back and even then it still sucks.

Gets you high as fuck. People just say it's bad because it's D A N K

so as someone who rarely smokes weed, i will definitely feel a buzz from cigarettes?

why do you smoke, user? and what made you start?

i see, i see. i am definitely into smoking a cigarette if it'll make me dank.

cigs give a lightheaded relaxing buzz after your boyd craves nicotine and you havent had one in a bit. I smoked for 3 years and just switched to vaping to try to get off of it. I hate smoking and how muhc power it had over me. I've always loved the smell of tobacco and having it as part of my persona, but nowadays its just a hastel and is associated with trashy people (not to say vaping is any better) I miss it but am glad that it doesnt control me anymore.
it lowers your testosterone

its bad for your skin and stomach and can mess with your metabolism. People can bitch about lung cancer all they want, if youre going to die from cancer, it wont be from smoking.

Tobacco is a mild stimulant drug, not much stronger than tea. First time and occasional smokers will get a slight buzz...dizzy from your brain telling you "stop that shit". Once you become accustomed to the smoke and nicotine, it does basically nothing except satisfy the urge to smoke.

Marijuana is a psychoactive drug that gives you an euphoric feeling that lasts for a couple of hours on average. Even after you're used to it, you still get high.

So the lesson here is, don't smoke cigarettes unless you like looking like a faggot that's wasting his money on a weak stimulant that doesn't provide any real benefit.

sure, just the same as you would sucking on a car's exhaust

find a parking lot, it's cheaper than cigs

>It's just the craving
it's literally just in your head

It's more about how often you smoke tobacco. Different drug. I smoke weed erreday but a cig would give me a huge buzz cuz I never get nicotine

Where are you from user? Weed is the better alternative and that's pretty obvious

it's not the nicotine, it's inhaling the toxic smoke that makes you dizzy...or "buzzed"

I roll my own cigs with a pinch of weed, no filter. Kill two birds with one stone

Yup, I get that. It used to satisfy something but now I just do it because my mind wants it. Also used it as a means to get out of the kitchen for a couple mins.

colorado, so naturally i've had weed on multiple occasions. i guess i'm not really a huge fan (not sure why) it usually just makes me anxious and hungry, then i go take a nap for 4 hours and i'm like "that was fun i suppose". so i was just wondering what would be appealing about a cigarette in comparison

another fantastic alternative is hookah. requires you to heat up charcoals and pack the shisha, but its legal and gives a nice buzz and some nice clouds.

>faggot

tobacco and marijuana are not at all comparable, however they can be quite synergistic

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

I suppose if you're already a committed tobacco smoker, that's a good way as any to take a hit of weed

yes, das me

Cigarettes are healthier than weed, You can't overdose on cigs.

this is true, although i am a man who does not give a flying FUCK about my own health.

you cant overdose on marijuana either, dumbass

>what would be appealing about a cigarette
nothing, you'd get dizzy from inhaling the smoke, possibly a headache, smell bad for a while, and that's it

next time you get actually get high from weed, try doing something...anything, although it's not for everyone

smoking cigarettes is just a waste of money and health

yeah weed just doesn't excite me all that much. like i said, i just get anxious, hungry, then take a nap for 4 hours.

Yes you can. It's a scientific fact, you fucking idiot. That's why it's illegal.

>it's literally just in your head
That doesn't mean it doesn't suck trying to quit, 3 days after I went cold turkey I had such a bad withdrawal I had to leave the room for a second and just feeling like death for 5 minutes in privacy

Weed is something you do as an activity, cigarettes are something you use to make any activity more enjoyable/bearable without being impaired. Don't start smoking unless it's literally the only thing stopping you from offing yourself, it's a vice that ends up having way too many negatives to warrant it.

That said, if you're going to be retarded, smoke Reds like a fucking man

well now that you bring it up, i pretty much am looking for anything to keep me from offing myself. and weed doesn't do much positives for me.

THC is absorbed through cannabinoid receptors, not located in the brain stem. a lethal dose is not possible. there has been death ASSOCIATED with weed but it is impossible to die from smoking too much. you cannot "overdose".

How are you doing with quitting nowadays? Still clean?
I don't have the willpower to quit but I know I should.. I know it's best for many reasons, but.. I'm scared of how bad it'll effect my emotions.

faggot

it doesn't have the same effect for everyone, my wife only smokes weed on occasion just to watch tv and doze off

YES YOU CAN, my cousin OD'd on weed.

by the way, to the fags starting this sub-debate: you cannot OD on weed. fuck off.

your cousin mustve been on some other shit as well, or he may have been smoking on something laced. weed overdose is medially impossible. do your research. sorry about your cousin's passing. faggot.

Dextroamphetamine is a lot cheaper, more effective, and easier to conceal the use of than smoking in my experience. I personally don't get along with weed very well and can't understand how people like feeling so out of control, so naturally I'm a fan of uppers. Fuck, take schrooms, LSD, molly, or a responsible amount of amphetamines if you want to change your brain chemistry enough to get your shit together, just don't start smoking

I quit for a while, this summer came around and with nothing to do I started again, which I totally regret. I noticed quiting multiple things at once (junk food, wasting time on here, smoking, alcohol) was a lot easier than just doing one, since you're pretty much forced to completely alter how you operate daily, which gets rid of a lot of triggers for wanting one.

>suck trying to quit
for sure, but it's ultimately all in your head

I quit by weaning myself over a couple of weeks, then just quit, then the cravings hit of course, but I just convinced myself to not go buy a pack...about 2 weeks later I no longer had the urge or craving....haven't started again after about 17 years or so

although I didn't find this video until many years after I quit, I suggest wannabe quitters watch it - youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc

prove it

>my cousin OD'd on weed
I think that's just what your parents told you so you wouldn't know he self-asphyxiated with a giant black dildo up his ass

Smoking weed makes you a faggot.
A cigarette is literally a fag.

Weed is a waste of time. If you want to do drugs, just do drugs.

Cigarettes are fine if you want to die when you're 45 and be a bitch to some tobacco corporation.

i will agree with this. i plan on killing myself within the next 5 years anyway so i don't really give a shit about the health problems caused by cigarettes

You can't technically overdose on a substance that has no recommended limit.

>just do drugs

weed is just one of many drugs, which ones are you suggesting op try?

>i plan on killing myself within the next 5 years
Great plan, faggot.

cig smoking doesnt get you high except for a slight head rush. its safer than smoking weed though. a cig every so often is like a glass of wine, actually good for you. also this

thanks, i think so also

>i plan on killing myself within the next 5 years
you can't find something better to do with the money than waste it on useless cigarettes?

Holy fuck thank you for this video.

well nah that's why i made this thread, i was asking

>a cig every so often is like a glass of wine, actually good for you
Were you home schooled by chance? Was your father in the tobacco industry?

shit, just get drunk instead, at least that's guaranteed fun

am recovering alcoholic

what i said was objectively true though. it is safer than smoking weed and it will give you a head rush. also boosts testosterone due to lowered sugar levels

>recovering
you mean you're not drunk NOW

yeah i mean, i'm a full 1 week sober. "recovering" was a massive overstatement. are you proud of me?

no, stop being a faggot and have a drink

aww ok :(

Ciggies
>Bad shit that has a whole host of health problems associated with it and can even kill you eventually.

>Sell it legally via licensed sellers with huge taxation.

Cannabis
>Lower health risk since you are not smoking it as much due to getting high from it. You can also vape it to avoid the bad shit. Has proven medicinal benefits on a wide rage of health issues. Could put big pharma out of business and they pay the politicians wages.

>We cannot have kids getting high! Ban it!

Sure it's changing in some states but many places like the UK are still dicking around with it being labelled as a class 1 drug. They are even after the CBD folk now.

Do not underestimate the power of big pharma and corrupt politicians.

>it is safer than smoking weed
This is like saying driving is safer than flying. It's simply not true statistically.

Smoking anything occasionally is never "good" for you.

i see a feisty inner Sup Forums slipping out

>Has proven medicinal benefits
I stopped reading here.

Then you need to do some research my friend. There are plenty of papers and studies done on it. Why do you think there is medical marijuana available in some states? For the fun of it?

Statistically it is, what the fuck do you think "statistically" means?

The amount of people who smoke ciggs who die from ciggs > people who smoke weed and die from weed.

Saying it's not "good" for you is not the same as saying one is more dangerous. I'm guessing you smoke? Addiction can lead to some really fucking stupid rationalizations for behavior.

I don't agree it will cure cancer, etc, like some will claim, but it has shown to be effective for different things including seizures in kids

>and die from weed
gonna need some proof there prof dipshit

>DUDE WEED LMAO
youre retarded and we dont want more of you. thats why its banned

skip the fags and go straight to weed m8

only problem with hookah is that it's so nice that you often end up consuming way more tobacco than you usually would. When I went to a couple of us would get through several packs of baccy a night and none of us really smoke at all.

when I went to Turkey*

The government would much rather older people die than have them be a burden hanging around for too long. Older smokers tend to die off quicker than non-smokers. One reason why smoking is still legal and a big tax earner.

They make it worse. I used to smoke like 2 packs a day for years. I quit and when I get stressed now it doesn't linger at the fuck all.

When smoking a cig becomes part of the stress process, you're going to stay stressed until you get it, even if that means from clocking in to clocking out.

It's literally making it worse by making you think it makes it better.

Cigarettes are fucking evil. Tobacco isn't inherently. I don't care what American Spirit blend you say doesn't have additives, the shit is cured, it has to be before you can smoke it, and the stuff they put in it sinks vicious hooks into parts of your brain that aren't supposed to constantly stimulated.

what other goofy fads did you try?

Bait. Please ignore.

boyd is the woyd

I feel you, I really do. The last few days I haven't even been smoking as much. I usually go through a 20 pack in two days, but now.. it's been almost 4 days and I'm still not finished my pack... it's making me sick but I always smoke one then leave half for a few hours later.
I want to quit but, tbh, I'm nervous.. I'm a fucking pussy.

>Weed is bad
We cannot have people getting stoned and not turning up to work like the good little worker ants they are now can we?

Sure I can see why for things like driving or operating machinery etc. Also it's not good for developing brains of teenagers. It should strictly only be available to 21+ year olds. But really the only people who it affects are big pharma. See how the number of orders of painkillers and other drugs have decreased in states that have legalized medical marijuana. No wonder they are worried and petitioning against its use.

>if youre going to die from cancer, it wont be from smoking

eh...don't forget about other parts of the body, my friend died from throat cancer after smoking like a chimney most of his life

Smoke weed instead it will probably take away the craving.

People wanting to quit smoking should try vaping. Yeah it can make you look like a douche but I think smoking makes you look even more like an idiot. Cancer sticks stink like fuck too.

>pot could put big pharma out of business
did you dream that up after you smoked a joint?

legalization was on the ballot were i live. i voted against it specifically because i didnt want to encourage more people to become like you. thats not bait thats a fact.

There's no better feeling than the truth.

I do smoke weed, but I haven't even had that in a couple weeks. Just smoking the rez whenever I really want a high, but tbh weed usually brings the bad feelings into full frontal perspective. Weed is easier for me to quit than cigs...

>i didnt want to encourage more people to become like you

to become pot users or pot users that think it's going to save the planet and FOUR TWENTY YO!!!!

...?

Stop posting this shit everywhere

>Weed is easier for me to quit than cigs
weed is nowhere near addictive as tobacco

I've easily quit weed plenty of times in my life, it's called running out and not finding any (don't live in a legal state)

I've been smoking for about a year maybe. I don't smoke weed often. I smoke the black American Spirits. They're strong as fuck and last a long time. I'm somehow not extreme addicted. I smoke almost daily, but it's rare for me to smoke more than 2 or 3 a day. I only smoke a lot if I'm high, drunk, or tripping on LSD or shrooms, or on a long drive. My health seems fine. Smoking danger is overrated.

>implying theres a difference

Both are done by idiots. Weed is the #1 killer drug in the world, followed by tabacco.

>but it's rare for me to smoke more than 2 or 3 a day

why the fuck bother? either become a smoker or don't, ya giant faggot

are you one of the moron hypocrites with a drink in their hand or are you opposed to all drugs?

lol who has it killed? i want names...

He's trolling bud

I used to smoke more when I lived somewhere else and it was easier to fit them into my lifestyle, but now I just feel shitty if I smoke too much. My cravings never controlled me.