Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
A long time ago, someone posted this beauty, saying that he was a cuck and wanted to share his wife. Given the good looks of said wife, I am asking if anyone knows anything more? Did he get her to cheat?

Source thread: 4archive.org/board/b/thread/560690169

Bumping with more pics from the archive

Bump

Dates back to 2014 (ish), was wondering if there are any more of her.

Reverse search doesn't hold much of the results, except to the thread that I archived.

Bump

First I'm hearing of it, but I'd definitely fuck her.

I'm sticking around and hoping that there is more of it.

I mean hell I'd do her in an instant and I'm really hoping that the OP had her fucked good and took plenty of pictures.

He got into lots of details in the original thread.

Oh hey, apparently he lives in Georgia. That's where I am for all the good it does me.

Yea, I mean given how much he posted that time and how in detail he went, I am fairly certain that if it were going to happen that it already did...

And if it did or if even any progress was made the OP would surely get back in touch here.

Might be a bit foolish to think that I'd find more of these two but given that body... Hell it's worth a try.

She even looks the part...

Definitely. There's no question that I could see her legs spread open beneath me, my cock pounding into her pussy as her cuck of a husband sits back and watches.

I mean for gods sake look a her... God I wish that the original set contained nudes...

I mean... look at that well defined ass...

She apparently had kids but is going to the gym constantly...

I'd give her some more kids.

Apparently that is the OPs fantasy..

He wanted her to take it raw and produce the spawn. So technically OP is game..

Fuck yeah, I'd pump her full of cum.

And I'm pretty sure she'd take them with a smile

If an O face counts as a smile.

Why not

Fucking hell, now I'm all worked up over the thought of filling up this cheating slut.

Now you see why I'm periodically checking for any new info about her

Nigger cuckold ? This is a first actually

Don't know about that, I think that the kid is just some random kid of a friend or something. I have no reason to believe that OP was a nigger.

Altho with a wife like that.. hell...

Just read the thread where the cuck originated from, it's a neighbors kid. Though to be fair that thread is clearly bait

To be honest, I don't think so.

I'm the one who archived the thread back then. Even talked to the OP via mail (disposable unfortunately).

Given that there is literally no pics of that chick,, I very much doubt that it isn't real.

Think about it, most of the threads that are bait repost pics from twitter or social media and most of em do it regularly. So most of those threads can be found via archives, you can't find this one.

At least to me it doesn't make sense why would this one be bait when all of the data point that it's legit.

thats a dude bro

Then it's a dude I'd be glad to fuck...

cheap hooker

Again... I'd happily pay cheap money for said hooker..

That's fine.

Well hopefully OP is still around and will pick up the thread eventually. I will keep looking.

No what I mean is the pics could probably be his real wife but he's just baiting 4channers into thinking he's a cuckold and want to see his wife get fucked by somebody else. Either way I don't care but like you, I want to see videos too

Hell, whatever floats his boat, I mean I'm happy to play the idiot hookbait if I get to see more of that ass...

I mean all an all that chick is a solid catch.