Well...

Well, about three months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 723 billion dollars from my white pervert uncle who molested me as a black kid.
After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit, it's official. I am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time, but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now

First to roll quads gets $350,000 just leave your Paypal

Pic related: it's me and my cash

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/search?q=zimbabwe inflation&hl=en-NZ&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjapr2rsO_UAhVDxrwKHWEFDdUQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=ttowtMM6NlNyBM:
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up nigger we know ur lying u fag

R O L L
O
L
L

723 billion lol

I just want your baby black dick

Paypal is [email protected]

Only rolling because my dick told me to

>>".. inherit about 723 billion dollars.."

yeah, right.

>723 billion

tfw user

Start this thread again in 5 days and say 3 billion.
That way it maybe works.

ffs
>723 billion

Timestamp or GTFO

Roll?

Reversed search the image. Its fake

No, OP should say 100 million or lower and lower the number he's giving away to 10,000.

Roll

>723 billion
>only giving away 350K

fucking greedy bitch

that is about 2.50 us i gather?

>molested me as a black kid

He role played as a black kid?

Zimbabwe expired it own currency user
It's equal $0 USD

**s.****h**[email protected]

723 billion and you're giving away 350k? Fucking jew nigger

You still only a nigger lol

Kek

seems legit please hack my paypal:

[email protected]
password: nigger

google.co.nz/search?q=zimbabwe inflation&hl=en-NZ&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjapr2rsO_UAhVDxrwKHWEFDdUQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=ttowtMM6NlNyBM:

>Well, about three months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 723 dollars from my white pervert uncle who molested me as a black kid.
>After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit, it's official. I am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time, but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now
>First to roll quads gets $35 just leave your Paypal
>Pic unrelated: Just random nigga with cash
Try this next time

roll [email protected]

Roll