Am I obese?

Am I obese?

Yes, but your form is also pure shit and makes you look even fatter, straight your back and push back your shoulders.

no, this is how peak performance looks like

No way! ur ripped! that 30 pack is amazballs.

are you that kid from fatcamp?

I was a skinny kid

nah, I'm pretty sure this is you.

You look about as obese as I am. How much do you weigh?

200 pounds

not yet but you can start now to look better

I looked like that when I was in high school... and I had way more hair than that. Probably because I ate too much ice cream, cookies, and drank A LOT of those frozen concentrate juice.

Probably spiked my insulin every single time I ate something, since I only drank high glucose-syrup juice.

Anyways, I had enough one time, so I just stopped eating and got really skinny. Then I went to the gym to get some muscular mass. Worked well.

I don't go to the gym anymore, nor do I care what I eat... But I still look good and can see veins on my arms, legs, even on the side of the stomach sometimes.

But I looked like you in this pic at 14-19 years old, which is fucked up.

You must be pretty short if you look like that at 200 pounds

I'm 250 (down from 320 this winter). Are you short or just that hunched over? I think has a point.

Also, are you attempting to lose weight, maintaining, or in the process of not giving a fuck?
I've been primarily fasting to lose weight. Gonna start again tomorrow because I can't say no to a grilled porkchop later today.

You think I look fucked up?

If it walks like a duke.

5'6

post more pics. can't really tell

Yea and no muscle to boot, at least have some mass loser

I don't know. Let's see your cock. Small cock=obese. Normal/big cock= Just a fat guy who has hope for losing some weight

Yes. Eat less, move more.

Then it's probably a Yale.

To be fair I had a pretty small dick when I started losing weight, and now I've reached 5.5". By time I'm a healthy weight I could for sure have a 6" just because the fat pad is getting smaller.
It was not something I expected, but by no means did I complain about having more penis.

It doesn't matter what label you put on it. What does matter is that fewer women will want to have sex with you when you are that size.

I'm gay

I think you look good OP. would love to see more

You see, now that you're standing straight your body doesn't look like someone is trying to wad it up.

Lose like 20lbs and you could be hot. That's not a lot of effort. Do eet.

awesome

Ok so guys will probably still suck your dick i'm guessing.

What really matters then is that your life expectancy will be longer if you lose weight. And however old you do live to, your quality of life in your later years will generally be worse the larger and unhealthier you are.

I started losing weight because of an acid trip that destroyed my self-esteem and made everything feel extremely out of control. After that I tried to take over control instead of being 100% complacent.
Tripped again a couple days ago and was able to really acknowledge the progress I've made, and the trip wasn't an anxiety ridden fucking disaster.

Drugs are pretty rad, kids.

this is the nicest thread on Sup Forums

No you're Ethan from H3H3

hit the gym faggot
youll feel way better after

You are a pig. Let me guess, you look women pics and you judge them based on body and face. Surprise same thing happens the other way around and you fail at each and every single one of them because of your digusting body. Do something to yourself you lazy cunt go hit the gym or pay for lipo

show your ass please

i lost 80lbs in 6 weeks on the withdrawal diet combined with the jail-food-is-inedible diet.

another time i lost 70lbs in 3 months on the "i can't shit so i have to stop eating so my colon doesn't burst and kill me" diet. then i lost like another 20lbs when i finally did shit after 92 days. used loads of opiates to stop the shitting, was too scared of the pain after the first 2 weeks, so then avoided it til my insides involuntarily forced it out.

acid diet sounds like my next diet fad to try.

This occurred from a single trip. It was not a good trip. It was a self-reflect on all the shit you've been doing trip..
I cut out sodas from my life, lost like 20 lbs, then wanted to actually lose weight, and began fasting. Through the month of april I ate maybe 3 meals. In may I ate fairly normally, didn't really gain or lose anything that I can tell. Now through July I'm going to go back to fasting

I feel a lot better, physically and mentally, while fasting. I feel light, energetic, and clear headed while fasting. It sounds almost illogical, ignoring the "light". Not shitting is a nice bonus, I will admit.

I don't know-- are you, MATT?!

I look just like that. Fuck, I used to be 170 and racing bikes all the time, but after 2 years in college I look like a puddle. Even my face is fat.

And I can't even ride being this heavy. I think I have to start with duet first, then lose a bunch just to get down to the point if being able to do a ride... dammit this is gonna be a lot of dieting

My trouble is burgers. I love them too much

Come to Wisconsin, you'll pass for an Olympic athlete.

Not even kidding, you'll look thin here and people will say you need to eat more steak and put some meat on those bones. I look like you and people ask me why I'm so skinny all the time. It's mostly german/republicans here, and theyre all big fat bald guys that can't dress themselves, lowering the bar considerably for the rest of us. The billboards on the sides of the highways tout hospitals competing w each other over their heart disease capabilities.

It's great to still live in the 1950s, when no one knows anything about basic health.

Dis Ethan

Sounds like they made your merca great again!

Oh shit Vince. Wuddup

WTF??? Sitting there scoffing burgers getting fatter and fatter while people starve. Fat fuck!

>me

not enough fupa

No, but can you add me in kik? Like your type
Dr.Benjo

Yes