Could we have a cringe/sjw random thread?

Could we have a cringe/sjw random thread?
i'ts been like a week without one
i need it.

I didn't know they made those, those would look great on my couch.

I wouldn't rub my dick on them though, I'd just make them have pretend conversations.

I've not seen this image in a while. I was the guy who suggested "shitbender" and some user captioned the lovely image.. That was a good night. I've become a part of Sup Forums.

That shits funny man.
>"underestimating him is a fecal mistake"
That's gold right there. Brown gold.

This isn't ylyl

>Would have lost

what in tarnation

What the fuck

Chris Chan is cheating

without the cringe threads, my life means nothing

>since you swallowed my cum, you can understand our language
top kek

why does it eat all the poo??

Oh my!

>Fecal mistake
Fuck I kek

>That laugh

I'm actually friends with this guy. He's pretty cool to be honest. Like he's just a super chill laid back bro.

Didn't he get arrested by the Feds for CP?

All of human history. The sacrifices of great heros and the accomplishments that made the human race capable of space travel and nuclear energy.

And with that power and potential we do this.

Truly God does weeps for us

I like that sjw and cringe are finally seen as the same thing

I cringed so hard I now need to lay down due to a fucking crick in my neck. Fuck you.

Furries are into some weird fucking shit.

>Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Yes, after publicly stating he collected it. He was let out on probation in lieu of jail time, but then he decided to break the terms of his probation by sending a tweet. Now he has to register as a sex offender and go to prison.

jesus fuck

As says, but it is so much worse than that. He was very blatant about it on Facebook and shit and was making tweets and updates about it a lot, including how he was going to adopt a girl to rape. The Feds who questioned him only got responses like 'I was joking' or 'I plead the Fifth'.

Yeah, dumbass nigger.

My god. It makes me sad just to look at it.

oh boi

Because he is very hungry,he starved him alot.I had two dogs in my childhood and we were very poor and couldnt feed them more than bread and i was still not shitting at the toilet ,but on a plastic thing toddlers shit and my dogs would eat all that shit,licking the bowl clean