Now the Democrats are trying to declare the president mentally incompetent

Now the Democrats are trying to declare the president mentally incompetent.

Democrats lied during the primaries - Trump won.
Democrats lied during the election - Trump won.
Democrats lied with the russia nonsense - Trump won.
Democrats lied with the obstruction nonsence - Trump won.
Insanity is doing the same things and expecting a different result.
Americans do not accept LIes as a political platform for our country.
Lies dont work, Democrats are insane.

There is so much WIN with this President and the Democrats heads keep spinning while he deploys his agenda.
Oh, Oh shinny objects .. Look little Democrats .. Shinny Objects
Trump is a genius

This is the reason Drumpf won

And yes it was the Russians who stole the election for their stooge

He's not deploying anything thus far other than tearing apart families of illegal immigrants.

Day 164 and Trump is still Your President. He has 1,296 more days to go and his work will continue To Make America Great.

The Lies will not stop him.

>illegal immigrants
What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand.

He will drive the country into the ditch, like all Republicans. The voters will get nervous and elect Dems to clean up the mess. Just like they always do.

And the cycle continues...

Keeping labor cheap is a huge part of the Republican platform. And they can't do it without illegals. They don't want them gone, they just want you to think they want them gone.

Without them, the economy collapses.

The Flaw in this assumption is that Trump is an outsider. Its why he was elected by Republicans, Independents and yes Democrats. His base includes women and Minorities. It the American people who are tired of the same old BS from "Politicians".

Everything he does and says that makes Democrats and the medias heads explode is what got him elected.

The saddest part is they still don't get it....and the lies continue.

Or maybe its time for those sucking .Gov teat get a job.

He's not my president. Also my healthcare is out of his reach.

Immigration should not be illegal. But if it that is accepted give the country back to the Indians and fuck off of that continent!

>Now the Democrats are trying to declare the president mentally incompetent
Good thing the commander in cheeto has tweeter or else he'd never get back at all those bullies

I do not look like I've been hit in the face with a shovel fact,

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

A tRump fan who hates lies and liars.

Oh, my fu***ng sides.... The irony

Moron

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA

KEK

You got trolled

kek.

President vagina neck.

kek

here he is pregnant with a lie.

Found an ELITE.

What are you doing on Sup Forums

Shouldn't be on Solon or Huffington post?

Shouldn't you be jerking it to your queen of truth.

What i dont get is how people like someone who doesnt think before speaking. Since when is that an admirable trait? It makes you look like an idiot.

That being said i still think he will be reelected. People are retarded and think hes a "tough" guy, and tough guys get rednecks to have boners for some reason.

I really don't see how the media lies about his accomplishments thus far. There really haven't been major ones that haven't been through executive action. You need legislation to be passed to make big impacts. I think thr travel ban is a good win though its a smart plan and it will keep us safer.

sexy mare.

>tough guys get rednecks to have boners

I come to Sup Forums for boners so........

>Now the Democrats are trying to declare the president mentally incompetent.

>implying he isn't

>There is so much WIN with this President

Blah blah blah shut the fuck up. They are illegal. No ifs ands or buts about it.

A man=/=his beliefs

And you can count Obama's accomplishments (excluding executive actions) on one hand after 2,920 days.

Lets see Health care that those who actually have to pay for Hate.
Bailouts for Banks and auto makers.

So fucking the little guy and paying off the rich.,, not very good accomplishments for the American People.

And Democrats wonder how Trump was elected.

"You mean Shining"

"Shut up lad! You want to get sued?"

Weed was illegal. I always had that on me. I guess I don't see some laws as laws I respect.

omit 2-4 and that's where we are currently

although about 2mil of those votes were illegal ayylmaos

Swap one of these for Ivanka nudes mr president

libtard memes are so low energy kek

>I think thr travel ban is a good win though its a smart plan and it will keep us safer.

You know I was going to argue the point, because I don't agree, then I realized it's a policy discussion that doesn't have a simple answer. That kind of discussion isn't happening on any policy matters. Everyone has drawn up the maps and picked a side.

What a failure of leadership. The nation is deeply divided and rather than trying to help America traverse a complicated time in her history, Trump is stoking the fires for discontent. He wants civil unrest and strife and that, more than any policy position, is why he may well be the last president of what is now the United States. No nation lasts forever and I don't think the foundations of our democracy can tolerate this much longer.

citation needed.

Funny that the only 2 illegal voters that were caught were trump voters.

lel the third time is the charm, and it has been passed as of now.

>mad libtard is mad

why so much sharia blue in me con thread

>low energy

partial version passed

and yours?

>be me
>one of the only republicans in my school
>dont shove my believes downs the cuck teachers throats
>watching them wine nov 8
>Internally laugh

Listen snowflake, if you live in the United States of America, Donald Trump IS your president. That's how it works. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other countries you can go to

Crickets

and that's all it takes for the rest to follow.

>illegal

No one would bitch about my family being torn apart if I committed a felony and got sent to prison.

Don't be stupid.

Also, I don't consider non-whites to be American. A nation is it's blood, not it's soil. America is a white, English colony that gained independence who had it's immigration laws subsequently changed in order to do us harm.

If you're a nigger or a spic that was born on our soil, that doesn't make you an American any more than being born in a stable makes you a horse.

This is exactly why photo ID should be required to vote.

does that prove anyone at all voted illegally?
no.....no it doesn't

Actually, without them we'd save trillions.

cry moar, that goes for all the libshit cock suckers ITT

No, to vote you should be a white man who owns land.

but muh feels

Go back to Mother Russia, loser.

Michigan Recount

Nuff said

Here we go, you pieces of shit love to pull your "representative" vs "incidental" fact skewing bullshit, but the sad part is that it's falling apart under any small amount of scrutiny. Enjoy it while it lasts libturd.

this. thanks

what of it?

The natives sold their land though. They even have reserves.

The key word here is "Losing".

That user 5 guy and some others said months ago that when the russia thing proved to be lies they would attack his sanity or competence...more bullshit narratives....the liberals just have tons of bad ideas.....

Try again low energy :^)

>Blah blah blah...

Cut the deficit, cut unemployment, passed the ACA, caught Bin Laden, carried out more targeted bombings against insurgents than any other president in history, etc, etc, etc. Republicans are good at smearing and democrats are bad at championing their own accomplishments. As someone who sits in the middle, democrats get more and better stuff done, republicans have an easier time getting everybody on their side to fall in and conform. Usually this is used to mar a dem accomplishment or convince the useful idiots that welfare, healthcare, and other things they rely on are actually bad because liberals will benefit from them too.

>Now the Republicans are trying to declare the president mentally incompetent.
>Trump lied during the primaries - Trump won.
>Trump lied during the election - Trump won.
>Trump lied with the Russia nonsense - Trump won.
>Trump lied with the obstruction nonsence - Trump won.
>Insanity is doing the same things and expecting a different result.
>Americans do not accept LIes as a political platform for our country.
>Lies dont work, Trump is insane.
>There is so much FAIL with this President and the Republicans heads keep spinning while he deploys his agenda.
>Oh, Oh shinny objects .. Look little Republicans .. Shinny Objects
>Trump is a fucktard

>low energy

I tried that number it doesn't work

you. soon.

Democrat party controlled districts
Massive and very obvious voter fraud exposed

More crickets by the DEM's who tried to steal the election and failed and were exposed by Jill Stein.

Love it when Dem BS blows up in their faces.

that's because there's no "press 2 for espanol" faggot.

I wonder how many people still realized that these thread battles on Sup Forums were just as common and full of vitriol when Obama was president, people have just switched hate/defense sides.

>projecting

Actually America was a native american paradise you mouth breather.

I'll be George Washington soon?

fake news

>sell your land to us or we'll just force you off it and take it for free
sounds like a tough decision

nah, anyone that said anything negative about obongo would be inundated by all the queer posters in defense of him.

>I'm sure some of them are here right now

That is utterly untrue. Mass deportations have happened before, guess what their impact is EVERY. TIME. It damages the economy so bad the politicians flip-flop and act live they have always been pro-immigrant until it's faded from memory and it becomes an easy way to manipulate the gullible masses again.

That's a win

i hope you amerifucks realise that the whole world is laughing about Trump, so at least, thank you for that.

I'm thinking you're more like on the left side, the one in back with the hat kek

1,296 more days Snowflake

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of freedom ringing

>"sold"
It's not even completely clear the natives understood the concept of an economic exchange. They were just like, "Yeah. Land here. Help yourself." And the pilgrims were all "Yeah, ok, cool. Also we're going to murder you and destroy your way of life, kay?"

"What?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."