Just fucked myself with pic related for 35 minutes. Ask me anything. I Am male

Just fucked myself with pic related for 35 minutes. Ask me anything. I Am male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pics or didn't happen

Couldn't be bothered to take pics. Next time maybe.

Got a boyfriend?

Are you satisfied

Nope. Got a gf though.

did you gt prostate an orgasm ior did you stroke you member til you came

Yeah I am pretty much.

It felt like I was pretty close to a prostate orgasm when I was riding it, but didn't quite get there. Used the vibrator on that thing to come in the end.

You're missing out on real dick everday user

I'm only attracted to really cute guys and there aren't too much of those to go around.

My friend said she's getting me a dildo for my birthday "because I'm such a dick" and she said she'd give me £100 to let her watch me fuck it. Should I do it?

No offence, but sounds like your gf is a bit of a dick herself, so probably not. She'll just tell all your friends and eventually either cuck you or cheat on you.

yes

Do it you faggot thats some good money

That's a lot of quids

Did you ate your cum afterwards?

I have the same one man.
Vibrator doesnt work as the wire broke a while ago. Still glad that I can stick it to a wall and fuck myself silly on it

No. I always chicken out like most.

What do you think about the breakdown of Newtonian physics when it comes particle physics. How do you feel about neutrinos that exist at different places at the same time and the fact that when they travel, they do not always travel through the intervening space?

I think that they think thats how it is, but it isnt

So you're gay?

Congrats

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

What do I think about it? What does it matter what I think about it? It doesn't change the facts as they are currently understood. Having said that, I do think there is still a lot that is not understood.

Well then, how do you propose it is? You cannot just say hundreds of highly intelligent people with measurable results are incorrect and then check out. How are they wrong? If they are wrong, then what is correct?

Your short non-answer was a cop-out. I played by your rules and you gave me an evasion.

Nigga wat?
Are you the stupidest person alive or what?

Bi, I'd say. But as I said, only very few very cute guys float my boat.

That wasn't OP.

It matters because I'm asking anything.

And Im not even OP

OP is always gay no matter what OP posts

Your asking the why but not the how

Wish more girls were like you...

I fail to see how the question has any relevance to anything. You might as well ask what I think about maths or geography, or what I think about the fact the 1+1=2.

You did not fucking say "Ask me anything relevant", you said "Ask me anything."

If you don't know enough about it to form an opinion, you can just say that instead of trying to dodge out of it with additional requirements that were not included on your post.

>I Am male.

>goes in all fields

there is no such thing as a bi man. only a gay one.

The behaviour of neutrinos in the mentioned case, as it seems to occur, is not fully understood, and it seems rather irrelevant what I think about it. I don't mean irrelevant in the thread, just irrelevant and a waste of time overall. If you had asked me what I can tell you about it, the question would make more sense. Perhaps it has something to do with the uncertainty principle, and with the tools currently available neutrinos cannot be reliably measured.

With the cooling problems of quantum processors being solved, the singularity of AI seems to be closer than ever. If that happens within our lifetime, you'll probably get your answers.

How's it feel to be a fag

Pretty nice.

Did you like the feeling of being filled and that strange dull feeling deep in your anal. Cuz when i get fucked thats what i like

Definitely got the feeling of being filled. Not sure what you mean by dull, but the sensation sure changed during. The little initial pain subsided and it all became very pleasant. Could ride that thing harder than ever.

Ive never rode a dick when i get fucked im usualy laying on my back or on my stomach also sometimes im on my side and i can take it balls deep since my top is quite big

You should try riding it. I think it's kinda hot to have your cock flapping about when you're riding hard.

Just go and get your ass fucked my dude the whole sex with a man is incredible u sumbit to another man and your main goal is to please him with your ass and dont care if it hurts you or not afteward your ass feels great you feel great but the downside is peeing is quite hard right after anal

Im wearing chastity when i get fucked

Oh I see. Never tried that, doesn't seem like my thing.

Don't want to get fucked just by anyone, only someone I'm attracted to.

you ever have a orgasm so intense that you can't take the dildo back in? happens to me when im riding it, my cock is throbbing and cum without touch it at all, then i just expulse the dildo and can't take it back in cause my ass is pushing so hard i just can't, happens only after really long sessions riding 2 hours or more.

Wow. Never had that. How can you keep at it for 2 hours? I would imagine I'd be kinda sore at that point anyway. And exhausted.

bought a cage off a chinese sight, but cant seem to fit myself into it

I'm sure you're too big for a chinese fit.

expected as much when i bought it, but how would i go about finding one that would fit
im too impatient to not touch my dick, so i kinda want to lock it up

I'm sure there are some good online sex shops where you are. There certainly are here. I would think they have measures on their cages.

not sore at all but it is exhausting, just use lots of lube, i start with my 8" dildo and then switch to a 12" i have, i love that one make you feel so full, and riding it hard to the point is out and then all in balls deep!

OP IS A FAG

Love fucking myself. Leaking huge amounts of cum. Yummy

Nice and slutty. I might have to go again soon.

Enjoy your fecal incontinence when you get older.

Don't worry, I don't do this every day.

As much as I love my dildo, there is nothing like a real man cock fucking my pussy hole

There just aren't enough cute guys around here. My tastes are too exclusive when it comes to that.

Are you male or female?

What do you think, retard.

The fucks a quids

>Donald Trump detected

That's why I asked

Read better.

I'm try. forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Worth the money?

It cost maybe 25 €, so definitely yeah.

Damn, 25 €? That's a lot of money bro.
At least here where i live it cost like 8 € or 10 €, but i'm not buying it anyways.
I'm not really into pegging or something like that, just a lonely wanker.

But you want to? Thats a good sign... Watch CEI videos that helps... Anyway to what videos are you fucking yourself?

I live in an expensive part of the world, let's put it like that.

Usually just some random stuff from xhamster and other sites. Including straight, gay and trans, depending on the day. Any tips on good CEI's or other stuff?

Good gay teen action vids especially.

Dude...youre bi as fuck...

That's not a friend, that's someone who wants to watch you getting fucked up in the ass.
Today is gonna be with a dildo, but tomorrow is gonna be with a bbc.
I would buy that dildo, the rest for the drinks, then i'll fuck her all day with the dildo on her ass.
Imagine, semen from the vagina, alcohol from the ass. What an army.

Got the same one, it's not good to hard

Probably Jesus were bi too, with that "love" to everybody. Idk, just saying.

was* sorry

Am I supposed to be surprised by that? I said so myself ages ago in the thread.