Predator thread
Post best quotes, moments scenes. Anything predator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4ll94hN_E
youtube.com/watch?v=zqnqYjVcH-4
youtube.com/watch?v=5lWnKDrkL6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zXcgKjPy0v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

besides Dutch, who do you like the most? i gotta go with Billy.

jeez you gotta big pussy jeez you gotta big pussy

but why did he have to die screaming like a slack jawed faggot?

See it makes you think it's like Commando.

Turns out, it's a quintessential 80's slasher flick.

NOT ONLY DID KING WILLY SAY I GOT TO TAKE YOUR LIFE

HIM SAY I GOT TO TAKE YOUR SOUL

Weird I was looking around today and saw they are making a new predator film. Wonder if they will try to capitalize on the UNIVERSE meme by tying it into the new alien.

THIS WILL MAKE YOU A GODDAMNED SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS

pretty much the greatest and most unique soundtrack ever

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4ll94hN_E

youtube.com/watch?v=zqnqYjVcH-4

youtube.com/watch?v=5lWnKDrkL6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zXcgKjPy0v8

SHIT HAPPENS

Blain.

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

if you could only watch one movie for the rest of your lives, would it be

1. Predator
2. T2
3. The Thing
or
4. Alien

why?

I always thought it was odd when after Blain was killed and Mac was all emotionally and visibly fucked up about losing his best buddy, and shortly afterward Mac kills a pig thinking it was the Predator and the guys laugh at and make fun of him for it.

There is also the scene when Dutch is smearing the mud on his face, he looks like he's looking in a mirror.

Predator. its got everything i want and has the best build up towards the final showdown.

the soundtrack was superb, thanks for the links

1. Predator 2
2. Terminator 2
3. Robocop
4. Demoltion Man
5. Aliens
6. Tango & Cash

>no Aliens

Daily reminder that AvP2 is way better than AvP

They've all been through some serious shit together in the past, I'm sure they had lost others in their unit before. And that was Poncho being a smartass, he did that to Dillon too when Anna was trying to get away.

alien, aliens. both are great in different ways. take your pick user. ultimately, you're in charge of your destiny

I remember watching Predator 2 when I was a kid and hating it (Predator was my favorite film at the time.) Is it worth rewatching?

Also checkem

dude, cmon. its really not.

The Thing

I could watch The Thing every day and never get tired of it.

the remake is better

Give me a reason why AvP1 is superior

Exactly. Like how True Lies makes you think it's a light-hearted, fun action movie.

When it's really Jamie Lee Curtis horror.

not that guy, but it really is. i'll take avp 2's dark murky incoherrent mess of aliens meets dawson's creek over the boring bullshit that avp was.

at least the wolf predator in avpr kicked ass.

>remake

did you even watch the movie?

>haha, i was only pretending to be retarded!

Anybody got those anti-grain plasticky DVD shots?

>the remake is better

no

please kill yourself

Queen vs Predator, first predator death, predalien chestburster. predator vs predalien was fuckn cool though.
wolf predator did kick ass, but i couldnt get past the dawsons creek shit.

AVP was so clumsy. the alien's life cycle period isn't respected, we have the whole strong black womyn thing going on, predator and black women team up, the first 2 predators went down like pussies.

true. but i still think its better.

>It's another "Dutch left the stove on, casuing the neighborhood Preds to start stalking his house for prey"

It's shit like this that makes me thing the show really dropped in quality after Jesse Ventura left the editing staff.

its funny how were arguing about which movie is the least shitty

The most kino scene has to be Mack telling Carl Weathers to come over to him.

First you think he's noticed the Predator in the trees. Then you think he's trying to kill him. Then you see he's just getting a scorpion off his back.

Mindfuckery at it's finest.

why did you say it twice?

i didnt.

these were really fun threads. this was just on the cusp of the plebbit invasion

When the fuck are we getting a proper Blu-ray transfer?
It annoys me not having my second favorite film in my collection

>Demolition Man
hell yes.