Black girls are ugl-

>black girls are ugl-

Black girls are attractive when they don't look black.

that forehead is hairy as fuck

she's not black. She's mixed. 100% black girls are ugly

Not all black girls are ugly.
Just like not all redheads are ugly.

Its just more of an either/or type a situation.

Those are some disgusting eyebrows.
Also FUCK YOU KIKE!

obvious b8 but jesus christ talk about an African American werewolf in london

Gf

I actually find bushy brows on chicks hot, as long as a aren't unibrows.

They seem more expressive.

She looks like a ghetto Wendys

Black girls with mixed blood can be attractive, but full on she-boons who probably can trace their lineage back to that shithole village in west Africa are ugly as fuck.

Are these "black girls are hot" threads the second phase of the jewish agenda to integrate black genes into white society? I see these all the time now

xD

Get out.

If the jews wanted ore blacks in the gene pool I don't think they are gonna use a site full of virgins to do it.

The Jews are working with aliens and the CIA to take over the world
>not knowing this already
You're a sheep

>black
>freckles
Yeah... please excuse me, have to vomit.

Faggot

Niggers are ugly. Black hair, black eyes. There's no variety..

>You can't take a black bitch out for a midnight walk, without a reflective vest I mean.

I can tell by the way you use your words that youre a cumdumpster for your daddy

Yes. Your observation is accurate.

Yeah well I'm not that much into bestiality + gingers have no souls.

Black guys don't even want black girls.

This guy gets it.
Either beautiful or ugly as sin. Not muck in between.

fuck off merifag your great great gran pops was happy to fuck 100% pure nigger fresh from Africa who were 10 times uglier than any of these girls in this thread back in his cottonfield days of Alabama so don't tell me that niggers that are decent looking must have white genes in them and that only mixed with white are attractive. he fucked those black bitches till your granny came home. He like nigger bitches so much you're lucky you aint 1/8 black, faggot!

KEK

Not him, but you don't necessarily have to find someone even a 7/10 to want to fuck them.

But it's not a site full of virgins, though, they are the most malleable. Their demographic here is 16-30, that is who they are trying to target with the propaganda bs

Yes all diff ages come here, but the majority is in that age group.

They are not trying to integrate, they are trying to seperate, turning 4chins "fur da lulz" mentality/take on all things, and giving it a serious agenda.. now there is a wierd obscurity in the racism here, black people used to be user, now they are 'niggers' vecause we don't want someone to 'cuck our girls' subconciously (atleast that is the gimmick)

Be aware and keep wits, we got this Sup Forumsrothers

Crazy how unattractive pure blacks really are

Reminds me of that miss black competition where the half black girl won over the other 9 black girls.

In general they are built to make you feel less of a man to black people, and on nigger sites that black people visit most (4chin being a wierd white people site, still visited by normies, is majoritively white)

Psychologically this makes the common, basic, ill advised, mundane, white man, basically autoracist

Just as on the black sites tgey comment on videos like, "fuckin cracker, dey popped dat foo yo"

WSHH for example, a lot of impressionable black kids go, and they see chains and niggers niggin, and all the white people are shit videos

Race war

Oil being stolen, babirs dying in middle east

>..dont forget to fight amongst yourselves dont mind us

lives in Winnipeg?

y

That or its just some reddit shit, but tgis is basically retards reddit these days given all the restrictions, i.e: no raids, hacks, lulz, NYPA faggotry (if the cause was just, then so was user, unless he slipped up, then it was for the lulz), most of all, staying for a just cause ultimately, starting up proper infiltration and diistribution of info

Now we just post dick size and cuck thrrads

Love how you had to cover her face for the picture.

Au naturel perfection

North American mixed race with some white ancestry.

I know the whole thing with this site is trolling but I'm 100% sure you guys couldn't even pull white girls. Or any attractive girl that's why you feel the need to say dumb shit like this.

Here's a selfie.

I follow that girl on instagram she's such a honey.

This
Op is a faggot

what.

I completely agree white women are so ugly

Without the assload of makeup.

Does anyone have the webm of that perfect black ass, and a white hand spreading it?

Also, I loooove the thought of white me in a black pussy, nomnom. Pls gib webmssss

Most def
t. 1/16th Cherokee

Can be partially remedied using this.

You cant do that with gorillas, I mean you'd need a full body bag.

>black girls

>black

>practicaly all attractive ''black'' females in thread are mixed

>OP jpg. has frecles

>cant tell if bait

silly americunts and your one drop rule mentality...

What else would I expect from a nigger? Reading definitely isn't their strong suit, is it?

HNNNNNNNNNG

I'm not american

Is that bitch a werewolf? I've never seen a forehead covered with hair like that. not even on a armenian man.

Pretty much this, and they know it themselves. Why do you think they straighten their hair and literally bleach their skin?

I sopose you'd say these facial features aren't 100% African?

>straightened hair
That.

Thank you Sup Forumsro

>ashy as fuck
No those features are definitely african

I want black wife :(

>Not him, but you don't necessarily have to find someone even a 7/10 to want to fuck them.
That's just sad

native americans dont have nappy or curly hair fucking retard

african is a broad term

This is you race traitor

The way white women dye their hair like crazy. I don't see that as much of a problem

I'd fuck something without a soul before a nigger

No, a tree or it may have been relocated to a prison if it became aggressive.

Sis

booo she is ugly, her skin color doesn't match mine

We wuz kangs n shit

Blacks can get freckles naturally. Look at Morgan freeman

why do white girls put curls in their hair and tan themselves?

yes, american blacks do get frecles, thats the point

Both beautiful and unnerving. Looks shopped. Would still like nudes though.

Any sauce?

Sauce?

Chads even snatching up all the prime monkey meat. How do we stop them!
Same reason white women starve themselves. Its all they ever see
Ashy?

Everyone wants to be something they're not

Yea but its pretty hot tbh, looks like some sexy creature I want to fuck.