New Melvins album leaked, thoughts?

huehuheuue

Other urls found in this thread:

melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/a-walk-with-love-death
mega.nz/#F!tfY3BRQB!qIly-ElULKiC5SSw29l8nQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Passed the link then

its on NewAlbumReleases

If it directs me to zippyshare or some unknown site, I'm not downloading it . That shit has a bunch of pop ups

cool?

cool?

Cool? So where the mega link at, boys?

cool?

leaked? i've seen it on 3 store shelves already

cool?

melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/a-walk-with-love-death

cool?

Overrated af band

15 for a digital album nigga are you serious

no, lmao

There is a lot of ads, but the downloads are still legit. It's just to annoy you into buying the premium service

it's a double album

Mega link when?

You've all heard this album 30 times before

Never heard of 'em. sorry not sorry. I'll check 'em out later, my top priorities in music right now are the Scorpions and Weezer

Kys

the melvins are one of my favorite bands and im afraid this is gonna be underwhelming like the past five albums

how the fuk do they put out so much music?

It's their job

cool?

delete this

is it really that hard to write an album every one or two years? they just like making music

Melvins haven't been relevant or good in like 20+ years, why would they start now?

Some people like sludge rock, even if its not spammed by pitchfork and anthony fantano.

theres lots of nice Melvins noise. I think Steven McDonald tried to turn the band into Rush, though.

Lysol is one of my top 5 albums but I haven't listened to any of their albums more recent than Stoner Witch.
Do they have any other albums worth listening to? And how is this new one?

(A) Senile Animal is good.

I like it, its a little quieter than usual and has a cool vibe, plus the studio version of Euthanasia is long overdue. The Love half is good, pretty interesting and fun with some unexpected sounds.

Hey man, sometimes people just want to make more music. There's plenty of examples of people making good shit after years of nothing/mediocre stuff. Swans comes to mind, took a 15 year break and suddenly put out 4 new albums since 2010. Seeing them live was incredible

and Nude with Boots

Stag is great

You have atrocious taste.

You are an enormous faggot

Euthanasia has had a studio version for years

I've listened to a senile animal, its pretty good and I'm enjoying the new album too. I need to stop being so cynical I guess.
Oh dude I saw Swans live in London recently they were amazing, Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth played before them as well. It was a great night.

Still not one fucking link

Are you fucking autistic literally go on rutracker or any tracker even and download it
fuck it ill upload it for you, i downloaded a rather shit quality one though
mega.nz/#F!tfY3BRQB!qIly-ElULKiC5SSw29l8nQ

going to try and catch them twice this tour. the setlist looks really good

AOTY

The Maggot is their second heaviest after Lysol. I wish we got more Melvins with Joe.

Melvins release so much shit all the time, I haven't kept up at all since like Senile Animal? What's been best since then?

Tres Cabrones is really good and a bit of a throwback to their old 80's stuff and Hold It In with Jeff and Paul from the Butthole Surfers is pretty decent. Nothing comes close to their 90's albums though.

cool?

>Overrated
I mean, not being into their music is one thing, but this is objectively wrong.

> first folder is empty
Again, still no fucking link

Three Men & a Baby