There has never been a better game.

ok

troo

portal 2

Lost Izalith.

It's just an easy version of FFXV

Bloodborne > Dark Souls

Agreed i love and hate that game!

Bloodborne definitely better than ds2 and 3. I honestly love bloodborne just as much, but dark souls came first so I put it as more influential.

Everyday with this...

That game is pure shit user, 2 wasn't much better. You'll call this bait because you can't accept the fact that someone hates something you like.

*ahem*

I loved dark souls 1 so much but I have to agree with this one. That one area deducted so much to me. It just felt so lazily slapped in there, and so terribly designed.

?

Dark souls was fun the first few hours.
All the other dark souls sucked.
Never played demon souls, but it looks worse.
Bloodborne sucked.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn on War is better.
Oblivion is alright.

2 wasn't any bit better. 2 was ass compared to 1. But one had it's great parts like anything that wasn't izalith.

I do think dark souls 3 was the greatest experience.

Better then Witcher 3, gtfo

Lost izalith and blighttown are a pain I definitely agree... but the map as a whole is genius. The way everything connects. That feeling you get when you open an unlocked door leading you back to a bonfire you thought was long passed you.

Kek

Obviously better than Witcher 3

I never tried Warhammer 40k. Is it a good series? How should I approach this series?

Don't you know guys, Fallout 4 and Skyrim are much better games than all the garbage you've posted

Bloodborne may be superior but as it is a single console exclusive it doesn't count. Only games which release on multiple systems count.

Skyrim has one of the worst combat styles of all time

Agree about 3. Don't know what people aren't getting about it. 1 was great but had way to many problems

I like playing video games, not slamming my testicles repeatedly in a car door.
>Dark souls sucks
>Bethesda games for life

Amen

>cough

Seems like a pretty bs rule that you made up.

I fucking loved Blighttown. Why does everyone bitch about that area? It's nerve-wracking but that's what made it fun.

I just love this game

Did you get a 1-day ban from Sup Forums for too many Souls threads or something? ....If they're not doing that, they should.

>environment that guarantees FPS drop on your average rig.
>Is a pain in the ass to navigate no matter which side you enter from.
>The fallen tree you're meant to walk across in the middle of the level is glitchy and can send you falling to your death half the time.
>Blowdart Snipers
>Blowdart Snipers
>Blowdart Snipers.

Basically the entire Elder Scrolls, series (not counting ESO), Dust: An Elysian Tail, the Mother series, Knights of the Old Republic I and II, Shining Force I and II, the original Doom and Doom II, the original Quake, Shadow Warrior 2013 and Shadow Warrior 2, the Myst series, Mirror's Edge, Jet Set Radio Future, more Final Fantasy games that I care to list, the Deus Ex franchise, Child of Light, Undertale, Bioshock, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Quantum Redshift, Goldeneye 64, Super Metroid, Smash Brothers series, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Kid Chameleon, classic Sonic... I could go on.

I didn't have the FPS drop but I didn't play it when it was first out. Also never had that issue with the glitchy tree. The blowdart snipers are part of what made it nerve-wracking and cool.

>Bethesda games for life
Todd Howard is a liar

I really have no idea what people are talking about when they say this.

There has.
It's called Demons Souls.

hahahahahaha

Gtfo you stupid cunt

Critique a Bethesda game on Bethesda Forum Get 6 month account ban.

>> Challenge do it without being abusive or
>> using vulgar expressions just be objective.

You will get banned you will laugh at their reason for banning you go now.

You're such a typical fag. You have no taste in games.

>Warhammer 40k: Dawn on War
>WAAAAAAAAGH

its probably the best modern RTS, people pass it over in favor of SC2 and WC3 but god damn it is just superb.

A warning DoW 2 is a very very different game, expect disappointment.

Postal 2 ...

Haaaaate it

>Undertale
>better than DS1

nigga you best be trollin

King's Field 4

It's just a sign he browses Sup Forums. That was the hot meme answer to everything on there not long ago. I think most people were being ironic but looking at his post, I don't think he is.

Demon's Souls

It's apples to oranges between dark souls and KotOR but I have to admit that the original two knights games were fucking awesome. There was so much potential built in the second one but the ending was ruined. Had it been fully completed and a third actually been made and done justice it would have been my favorite series for sure.

The only bad thing about Undertale is the fanbase. The fanbase is absolute cancer. The game is great. Memorable characters, interesting combat mechanics, amazing music, multiple story routes.

Agree

>Fallout 4
>Not even the best Fallout game

a game is a game fag