User

user,
what's the greatest life lesson you have personally learned so far ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never go full retard

sauce

Sometimes you gotta.

stop caring or kys

There are very few life/society absolutes.

Learn to be comfortable with ambiguity.

To a large extent, your own state of mind/spirit is determined by you.

Time flies when you're a faggot. Don't be a faggot.

Life is comes in ebbs and flows. Peaks and valleys. Sometimes it better for longer, sometimes its shitty for longer. Just be open to new experiences and people and see what happens.

when downloading gifs from tumblr, remember to change the file name

Always mix in a larger bowl than you think is necessary

Go for every girl you want, you'll be surprised

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. You can't pick your friend's nose.

Don't get married.

trust no bitch

Nobody can be trusted, every friend, relative and relationship partner you have or ever had are only choosing to be around you to exploit you in some way, whether it be financially, emotionally, or otherwise. They will stab you in the back instantly if a better deal comes along and they don't need you anymore.

Make sure you know where your friend keeps his plunger

why not?

Don't get in to fistfights or road rage incidents. Trust me on this, there is no upside...

even parents?

Be selfish. You have this one life to live and are constantly bombarded with messages to spend it serving others. Serve your country, your wife, your children. Serve serve serve. It's sounds great, because of how we've been conditioned our whole lives, but the truth is most of us will spend our lives toiling away at shit we hate, just to serve others.

ALWAYS take a pregame shit before a date, especially if it's still early on in the dating phase. Also never eat spicy food on an early date either. Girls don't like being aware that you're shitting in the other room right now.

what if they all say 'Get away, creep'? :(

good advice

Ayn Rand, go to bed

they need someone to take care of them after they get old. Plus claiming you as a dependent gives them a break on taxes.

why

While I agree with what you are saying for the most part, I don't believe people are inherently out to exploit others. I think we are simply collateral.

so nobody knows you've been to tumblr

Jews really are evil, and do not believe the American government's lies.

Non-parametric statistics are how we should measure the world but the businessman's mind can only handle parametric statistics. Took me about thirty years to figure that one out.

Being "redpilled" or "woke" or whatever the fuck is just another matrix.

Why did it take you so long to learn something that is taught to freshmen in undergrad?

Having a kid just so you can fuck her later on isn't worth the effort.

If the problem has a solution, why worry? And if the problem does not have a solution, then why worry?

This.
Everyone is a scumbag and as soon as you realize that, you become a scumbag too.

people are animals and your personality/identity should be determined strategical according to circumstance their is no such thing as sincerity or genuineness in self expression because modern society and psychology developed long after human biology and therefore it is purely abstract/creative and should work for you rather than you work for it

Never mistake a lack of hostility for friendship.

Women are not worth it but I still want one.

how fucking retarded are you to actually do that?

The harder someone tries to control a narrative, the more of a lie it is.

>In sixteen countries, it is a felony merely to investigate Auschwitz.

well, it's easier than going out and finding someone else's to fuck for one thing.

you are really, really, really fucking retarded

Perseverance is the single most important quality in a person

The brain is a machine much like a computer. Learn to program it and develop good firmware, then run good programs on it. Failure to keep the machine of your brain running properly results in depression and poor performance in life.

No one but you can make that happen. You must be the owner of your mind.

OP is always a faggot.

You ain't asked enough. At least 1 will say yes.

When two girls are flirting with you together, they are not just teasing. Flirt back or spend the rest of your life regretting your inaction.

Don't ever trust a nigger.

don't trust women

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. – W. C. Fields

If you don't know what it is, then you don't know what it is

so how do u truly become woke?

Unless they're articulate

Don't mistake friendship for love.

Confidence is key

Being woke is a never ending cycle. You keep ascending into higher levels of woke until you die.

Wew

Don't try to be popular or famous.

Amen to that

Have two cocks in your mouth at the same time

The moment you think you know the truth, you've created another lie.

The brain is more than what you consciously experience. Consciousness is just a lunch menu put in front of you so you can decide. The manager or unconscious has decided upon what dishes are relevant to the consciousness, and the owner ultimately runs the business and decides what to buy and what kind of restaurant it is. The owner can be manipulated by the conscious mind by the decisions the conscious mind makes to form beliefs. Those beliefs are what ultimately shape how information is collected and sorted, and what gets served to the conscious mind in the end.

You can choose your reality by choosing your beliefs.

:-(

Never give your bike to an Albanian

Every loss is a lesson. Failure is not a bad thing, inaction to work out why you failed and fixing the problem is.

Loving someone doesn't mean they love you back.

Lose weight and get fit. Everything gets better when you do.
DON'T PLAY ARK

That's not what I wrote.
I learned non-parametric statistics for my major but never could apply that in a business setting. Always too complicated and too expensive to collect the necessary data. Businesmen think in bullet-points, not stochastics.

Remember that there is always someone who have it worse than you do.

Go outside more

This keeps me sane at night.

Then they're not niggers. Ask Chris Rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

underrated

Women are selfish, self serving cunts who use sex to get what they want. Basically don't trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

I assumed you meant all black people my bad

Not even then, user. Let them get around other niggers and that articulate shit goes away.

Always keep your presence of mind, especially in emergencies.

this world doesnt worth your hard work, fake it till you make it

You live and learn. Then you die and forget it all.
– Ray Lum

The same reason large cats in the wild will try and avoid a fight unless absolutely necessary. Even if you win you will probably come out of it injured and possibly ruin your life.

never trust a hoe
never trust a bitchass nigga

Lose one friend, lose more friends, lose yourself.
-Eric Matthews

Enjoy your youth while you still have it. Get off Sup Forums and go out there, hang out with friends, meet some girls, go places, pursue hobbies. You don't want to wake up one day at 40 and realize you wasted your youth shit posting on the 4chinz. Time goes by really fast especially if you don't do anything with it.

It's better to burp and taste it than fart and waste it

Try not to eat onions when you go out with a girl. I know they are a good topping but you don't want to worry about bad breath later

Don't look back on past relationships and wish it didn't end or wonder what if. Because that does nothing. And you don't need more of nothing, you need something

Also, the more helpful/friendly and funny you are around your partners family- the better off you are. But if her family is shit, well, just try to hold your tongue at least until they are on your turf

what is the difference in the two?

What's that?

To not give a fuck. People don't think about you nearly as much as you think they do. All that dumb shit you did when you were younger no one remembers but you. People are self absorbed, the only things they remember are what pertains to them.

Also, go for it always. I've talked to so many girls who told me they had crushes on me that I could have had if I had asked at the right time. Rejection is no big deal, you get over it pretty quickly, and the girl is going to wake up 10 years later and laugh that you had the audacity to ask her out.

Good post

she'll promise you that she'll never tell anyone, but don't believe it. she'll tell everyone.

If an erection last for more than four hours I should seek medical advice.

Kys

Dubs confirms good advice

If people don't think about you as much as you think why would some girl you saw once and rejected you think about you 10 years from now?

It's like the difference between 24-bit images and 4-bit images. Parametric statistics force your data into categories they might not belong to, a fallacy known as petitio principii.

If you walk through a locker room You're gonna see some dicks

that was exactly my point. They don't. They aren't going to give a shit about some guy they rejected years ago. So go for it, don't fear rejection. You will feel bad for a day but you will lick your wounds and get over it.

Some people just don't want to be help.

>Also, go for it always. I've talked to so many girls who told me they had crushes on me that I could have had if I had asked at the right time. Rejection is no big deal, you get over it pretty quickly, and the girl is going to wake up 10 years later and laugh that you had the audacity to ask her out.
This is the bullshit of being male

Why can't girls ask guys out?

Being smart is never enough to achieve anything in this life.

There are a ton of broke geniuses out there and a ton of uber rich retards.

The real secret to success is a singular determination and a refusal to give up at the points where others do.

It's hardly profound and we have all heard how graft and a willingness to keep going when others throw in the towel is a positive trait but it's absolutely true.

If you rely on your smarts without putting the work in then nothing will happen.

your body peaks at age 25, work out and eat healthier if you don't want to throw your back out during sex

Doesn't matter how hard you get hit. only how hard it will hurt.

It's not shameful to be poor, it's shameful to be cheap.

Poor are not those who have little, but those who can never get enough.

Life is not a problem to be solved,but a reality to be experienced.

Most athletes peak at 27 tbh