I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManCity/status/821997523481096192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STAND IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE NOW FACE NORTH

That man would always go on about "wanting new challenges" and how he hates conformism, now look at him. You'd think someone that says these kind of things would have a strong mentality but he's pretty much at his breaking point already and we're only halfway through the season.

>Bayern happy to extend your contract in a one team league with infinite funds
>decide to go to the sandnigger club in England and already break down before the first season is already over

He deserves it

NOW I KNOW MY ABCS

I bet he said that with a sarcastic undertone and the English media are just too retarded to pick up on it.
He usually does that, he'd never discredit himself.

twitter.com/ManCity/status/821997523481096192

We live in the perfect timeline.

Who would have imagined he would crack under the pressure before his first season was even completed?

why do soccer managers always say such dumb meaningless shit? i mean i'm all for pep but every interview has to have some controversial statement

Not sarcasm.
>Guardiola’s statement on Friday that he is possibly not of the requisite standard came when he was asked if City’s players are as good as those he coached at Barcelona and Bayern Munich. “Maybe I am not good enough for them,” he said. “They are Manchester City players, they have a lot of quality. They showed that many times in the past and this season. I have respect for the guys, so why would I say the guys are not good? I don’t understand the lack of respect for the professionals when they are amazing players and [the question suggests] they are not good enough for me.”

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

Kind of sounds like some cliche remark where he does not want to throw his own players under the bus, even though his defence is complete rubbish and deserves to be called out.

His meme tactics are part of the problem though as well.

I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't believe either that he's not good enough for the players or that they're not good enough for him.

Once again, >we needed a healthy Kompany to hold the defense together, and once again, >we're fucked.

>we're

>a healthy kompany

even if he were healthy i don't know if he's a top defender anymore

I would paraphrase like this:
>The players have proven they are good enough to win. We are not winning, so I am fucking up somehow.

So glad United got Mou instead

More
>Yet in Friday’s briefing Guardiola claimed his arrival was over-hyped, saying: “Maybe the expectations about my coming here were so excessive, now you realise your [media] commentary was so exaggerated, maybe our 10 games in a row, winning games and maybe the people expected that that was how good we were.

>“So the reality is that we were going to build up and I am working on that and then I will be the first to recognise if I am not able or we are not able to do that and speak with the club to make a solution.”

He's just being (or pretending to be) humble. Like the other user said, he's not the kind of manager who throws his players under the bus.

This is the best United will play under mouyes. He's going to gradually spread his poisonous nature through the team.

He's actually having a mental breakdown

So when does he go to Monaco/PSG to play in a babby league again?

What I hate about poop is his belief that the only reason a GK and the center backs should exist is to distribute the ball. I bet they don't even tackle in training.

In your opinion, do you think he has prevented Stones from developing into a solid center back? I just imagine he spends a lot of training him to play out from the back instead of focusing on the more basic aspects to defence first.

>behind pep
>happy about it

how far they have fallen...

To be honest Stones found his level at Everton. Even at Everton I think he had the highest amount of mistakes leading directly to a goal (which I think was 8 in a 38 game season)
Was he ever worth what Poop paid for him?
God no
Poop has definitely exacerbated his playing style which leads to him being retarded and trying to play out the back when not needed more than he would have, but I don't think he stopped him from being world class because Stones was never going to be world class.

However in an alternate universe I would like to have seen Stones under Pulis/Allerdyce/Bruce to see what they would have done to him.

Same thing would happen to Messi in the EPL, he would be good, but not amazing

>Tottenham are bigger than Manchester City - Mauricio Pochettino

Spurs piling on Pep's misery.

>I'm so happy we are 6th and not 5th

>good enough for the best teams in Germany and Spain
>not good enough for the 5th best team in England

Really makes you think.

Definitely agree with Pep exacerbating his flaws, his ball playing ability would be a fantastic asset for a defender if he could be taught to actually defend as well. Look, I admire having such a specific idea of the way you want a team to play football as Pep does but he needs to understand that sometimes teams will find a way to nullify that and you have to have a different plan besides "we just need to do what we were doing before but better", he's like Rodgers at Liverpool, no Plan B

yeah sure. with all the space the epl defenders would give, he would be even more the goat