Who are some youtubers that present interesting information about music that aren't complete faggot parasties like...

who are some youtubers that present interesting information about music that aren't complete faggot parasties like Fantano and actually present worthy insight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jam_SzaNXds
youtube.com/watch?v=KQsdO8e8fwY
youtu.be/0WhXtkMyPHU
youtu.be/mb0EFwzXIEo
youtube.com/watch?v=i5qeouQwb1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy's actually pretty good, even if I'm 99% sure it's him who shills his stuff on here all the time, including maybe now

deep cuts?

dereckvon is pretty comfy

Not gonna lie I came here because I thought that was Motherfucker Mike.

I have been following this young lad:

youtube.com/watch?v=jam_SzaNXds

Dereck is based as fuck
What about him makes you think he'd ever want to come to a website that hosts the unbridled autism that is grimes threads?

This dude is so boring.

you're boring fuck outta here

Anthony Fantano is the heart of music.
Anthony Fantano is the mind of music.
Anthony Fantano taught me that my opinions matter.
Anthony Fantano taught me that I matter.
Anthony Fantano is the father I never had.

and? why does it literally matter

youtube.com/watch?v=KQsdO8e8fwY
i like this guy. he also did a spiderland video too. he needs work and someone to proof read his scripts, but this is the best loveless video i've seen.

>dereckvon
He has probably the best music channel on youtube honestly. No bullshit, little to no editing (as far as I can tell) and just talks about music. Extremely cozy.

came here to say dereckvon

Not everyone is a full blown meme lord, sorry.

Walk That Bass:
youtu.be/0WhXtkMyPHU
youtu.be/mb0EFwzXIEo

>What about him makes you think he'd ever want to come to a website that hosts the unbridled autism that is grimes threads?
I mean he seems mildly autistic (the high functioning kind) and he's posted videos on reddit a lot desu

I could see him being on /classical/ if fucking SDF is on there

You're fucking retarded bro

youtube.com/watch?v=i5qeouQwb1w
>Jordan B. Peterson X Samuel Andreyev
Wtf, I hate andreyev now

>Jordan B. Peterson X Samuel Andreyev
>Wtf, I hate andreyev now
Who cares? They're not discussing politics.

Damn, you just proved it. We can all just leave the thread now.

this. It's so nice.

I liked dereck until I saw a fan send him an album and then he spends a video talking about how bad he thinks it is

Are you an actual retard?
Just because a fan sends him an album he has to be like "oh i love this because a fan sent it to me".
'the fuck?

lol are you the one who, as a teenager, said "MOM THIS ISNT THE THING I WANTED"

Are you an adult?

I had to read this post 5 times because your logic is so completely retarded i can't comprehend it.
He's listening to music and giving his honest opinion on the music in question, his opinion on the music doesn't reflect his opinion on the fan that sent him the music.
The entire REASON why the fan sent him that music is to hear his opinion on it, what you just said makes no sense whatsoever unless you're 9 years old.

OK faggot, you go ahead and send your shit to your favrit youtuber. keep on cucking

Do you literally have brain damage?