Hansen vs Predator and TCAP discussion

only 2 weeks until episode 1 premiere

can't fucking wait, nothing cozier than watching Chris Hansen spout off lines from a chat log while grilling the perp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Watch_Daily
youtube.com/watch?v=RI2lc1LW5G0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqx3Zqp1IJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this going to be a new series, or just a one-off show?

>2 weeks
Awesome. I get to finally see my close-ups.

Who's gonna be the Most Valuable Predator?

He is basically taking over a show called Crime Watch Daily, which will now be called Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen

They will probably air whatever footage they got from the investigation last year and if the ratings are good they will probably make more

The new TCAP episodes should do well, the show already averages 1.3million viewers

what network?

lots, it is syndicated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_Watch_Daily

apparently gets aired in 99% of the USA

>inb4 pedofags crying about entrapment

boy has he fallen

fucking klinefelter in the top middle

Most hyped for bottom left

>NO CHRIS
Will he be a talker or will he just bolt out of there

One thing I've always wondered is what safety measures to they have if the sicko is a fucking lunatic with a weapon who attacks the decoy the moment he walks in? Does Chris have a .357 backstage to blow the sick fuck out of his socks? Do they really need to keep the police outside? Why not have them in the room?

There's just so many things that could go wrong. If one guy was desperate enough to off himself after getting caught they HAVE to assume somebody is likely to do the try scenario.

The """predators"""" they are catching are actually just opportunists. They are essentially the weakest of the herd in their particular grouping.

Besides all that arm chair memery I'm pretty sure they have security personnel in there.

Top middle. The Legendary Redditor himself.

They have stated before that security is hiding inside the house. In season one of TCAP that rabbi comes at Hansen and plain clothes seciruty steps in to keep him from attacking Chris.

Is that Jimmy Kimmel Live on the bottom center?

>we are going to entice the t-rex with a goat. Watch.
>10 mins later
>why is he acting up on his natural instincts and trying to hunt for some fine ass wild goat? Waaaah better kill it and castrate it because it was obviously its own fault waaaah

jesus christ white people

top left has JUST written all over him

Shit got a link?

This is my favorite part of TCAP threads, the pedo apologists crying how unfair it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RI2lc1LW5G0

Last 20 seconds of the video. Guy in black shirt is security. And during the Florida investigations the cops take the predators down quickly because getting a conceal and carry permit is very easy.

Chris Hansen is a psychopath.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqx3Zqp1IJA

>confronting a guy for shit he did when he was a teen

For what purpose?