Do they have a chance?

Do they have a chance?

A higher chance than GB beating ATL

depends on if Haley abandons the run or not

if he just sends Ben out there and tells him to have fun the Steelers have a shot

Doubt they could beat GB or ATL though

I give them a 38% chance
And that's coming from a Steelers fan

The chances of them winning are the same chances of finding a white person in Argentina. 5%

Everyone is making New England seem like they are untouchable

They aren't, and get ready for a great game!

Steelers are favored to win this by the way
and the only way they lose is by the defense letting Brady throw 3 yard passes all day.

>Steelers are favored to win this by the way
Except that's wrong, you turbo nigger

statisticians and the spread would disagree

>Steelers are favored to win this by the way
ok, this guy's from pittsburgh

there's certainly a chance, but imo they have the toughest road to the superb owl and winning it any way you cut it

They did, until the Brown video. That is a huge distraction, and because of that they now have no chance.

any given sunday

>barely beating the garbage ass chefs

no

As a patriots fan, I would say they do. And here's why:

This patriots team is not nearly as much as a juggernaut as their record indicates. They've played a mess of hot garbage QBs, which makes their defense look better than it is. It's primary weakness falls in two categories -- pass rush and pass coverage. We really only have 1 legitimate cornerback, and while although he's top 10 maybe even top 5 in the league, the rest of the secondary is trick-or-treat. And the pass rush we have is utter dogcrap outside of Trey Flowers. However, we've faced some good RBs and have a pretty stout run defense.

So basically, as long as the Steelers offense can exploit the weak pass rush + weak secondary and NOT focus too much on handing the ball off to Bell, they can probably put up some pretty points.

The pats offense is legit this year however, they've played a ton of tough defenses this year. The problem with that is that the receiving and TE corps are both pretty busted up right now.

This game essentially comes down to whether the Steelers potent offense, with its categorically big name stars in Rapistburger and Brown, can put up the 20+ they need to get New England to struggle. If they can't, it will veritably be a blowout.

But I am not ruling it out. This patriots team worries me this year.

>This patriots team is not nearly as much as a juggernaut as their record indicates.
Their schedule this year has been a cupcake schedule.

The league made it up to the Pats bc they got blatantly ref balled in Denver last year in the AFCCG.

It will be like the Houston game except with an extremely competent offense. Steelers win by 17 unless Ben shits himself

this. the NFL is fixed and you're all fags for watching

Yeah, they just need Big Ben to play better and make the most use of Bell.

AYYYYOOOOOOHHHH SPAGETTI

Meh, idk. The whole media frenzy about that was nonsense, it really didn't fucking matter and was a non-story that should've been disregarded after a day, but professional journalists are the worst so they of course dragged it out all week to make their stories easier.

In terms of it being an actual thing the players on either team thought about, I don't think it's that big of a thing.

If the Steelers play like they did against the Chiefs but actually finish off a few of those drives, then they can do it. So yeah they actually have a fairly decent chance.

Bad posts.

I don't know exactly what their gameplan will be, but there's no doubt Bell will get at least 30 touches.

I don't know what you're watching/reading, but everything I'm seeing has it being a close game. Steelers have the edge in just about every individual matchup, while Patriots have the edge in being at home and having an extra day and a half of preparation.

Steelers had the toughest route in 2005.

Honestly, Big Ben doesn't even need a great game. He just needs to be a game manager, but that's not really in his DNA. He'll probably make some clutch throws that lead to points, and then on the next drive throw a pick in the red zone, like he's been doing during the Steelers 9 game winning streak.

Bell is the fire that fuels this offense and he's literally unstoppable. It's not a hyperbole to say he's playing better right now than any running back in history. He just finished this year with the all-time most yards-from-scrimmage per game. In the Dolphins game, he set the Steelers all-time record for rushing yards in a playoff game. In the Chiefs game, he broke that record. Everyone knows what he's going to do and nobody can stop it. Win or lose, he's putting on a show.

Steelers young defense has improved immensely over the season, but I can see Brady exposing some weaknesses, especially in the rookies who weren't starters in the matchup earlier this year. I can already see Brady dropping two and a half steps and spamming quick slants before pressure even comes close. Unless the line can get their hands up and tip some balls, or get a little luck with some dropped passes, it's going to be a long day for them.

Fuck no. The entire team has the stomach flu. Ever had the stomach flu before? You literally cannot take a sip of water without shitting your guts out.

Stomach flu passes in 24 hours, and it was only 4 players who already returned to practice Friday.

The Steelers have a 25% chance of beating the Pats.

The Packers have a 35% chance of beating the Falcons.

dude it doesnt matter

Tom Trady is winning it all.

Pretty confident the Steelers will win Sunday.

There's a 100% chance your mom is sucking my dick