Study Finds that Blacks are Genetically Stronger than Whites

>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.
>The study, “Genotype, hapoltype and copy-number variation in worldwide human populations,” was conducted to provide data for uncovering the history of migration, range expansion, and adaption of human beings.
>After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.
>Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated, “Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”

techyville.com/2013/06/news/study-finds-that-blacks-are-genetically-stronger-than-whites/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
theworldsstrongestman.com/history/
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=42557
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, we bred them that way.

>what is eugenics

They were bred that way during the slave days. Most professional athletes today are the result of selective breeding.

Hello Ishmael

Wouldn't it beneficial for a black male to breed white women then? It would have the best of both races.

This, it's very common amongst previous slaves. you're not going to see it as much outside of colonies.

>sample size of 35
rigorous

>FOXNews.com is reporting on a study conducted by Cornell University that found that White Americans are genetically weaker and less diverse than their Black counterparts.
The study, “Genotype, hapoltype and copy-number variation in worldwide human populations,” was conducted to provide data for uncovering the history of migration, range expansion, and adaption of human beings.
After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent, researchers found that the Euro-Americans showed less variation than their African American counterparts.
Carlos Bustamante, senior co-author of the study and an assistant professor of biological statistic and computational biology at Cornell stated, “Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations.”
The study also found that Europeans had more harmful mutations than Africans did, due to their race being “diluted” twice over 30,000 years ago which caused “bad” mutations to build up in the European population. Bustamante calls this a “genetic echo.” Most Non-Africans descended from a small group of migrants who left the African continent 50,000 to 100,000 years ago.
The study also revealed that Native Americas showed less genetic diversity than Europeans. Its proof that the part of the world they lived in was the last to be settled. They are descendents of the Yakruts of Eastern Siberia who entered North America about 10,000 years ago.
The researchers study proved that life did start in Africa with Africans having the greatest amount of genetic diversity, followed by Middle Easterners, then Europeans, South Asians and finally East Asians.
More studies will be conducted by the Cornell team to explore other population groups.
They are just more diverse, not stronger you idiot

wew

No because of black's lower intelligence.

No, as intelligence regresses towards the lowest common denominator in miscegenation. Intelligence is more important than strength.

>Genetically Stronger
Does it mean more violent and crime prone?

>Study find less genetical variation in european
>No relation but they must be weaker lol

And whites are social construct

So they found evidence of a founder effect? So what?

nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html

Fucking hell seriously? And this was published in Nature?

>Study finds that gorillas are stronger than humans

Impressive, we should let them make all the decisions.

First order of business, gibsmedat

Congrats Sherlock.

Have you ever seen the olympics?
Niggers are always the winners.
Well,,, at least in the niggers sports, which is the sports that requires the least amount of technique, aka running.

Scandinavians are the strongest.
>proof
>strongman gold winners

>trusting the media

Look at the winners of every strongman contest in the last 40 years BWC

Come to think of it. I don't remember seeing any champion weight lifters from the state

Imagine if a study found europeans to be smarter

I'm sorry that over the last several hundred thousand years, black Africans were never exposed to an environment with the selective pressures conducive to fostering intelligence, like Asians and Whites.

Yeah nah we're all human m8 are you some kind of racist?

Once you start reading "serious" studys you find out that the majority of them have hillariously low sample sizes. And im talking eevn lower than what this one had.

>average IQ and cranial capacity by race

Now where's the intelligence test? Oh wait, that's racist.

Did you even read? It talks about genetic diversity. Of course niggers in the US are diverse, they all have like 15% white DNA already.

You want to see how people from different parts of the world compare with one another, you can look at the other animals that live amongst them.

>Africa
>Everything is skinny and has long legs to run from predators through tall grass/body parts grown away from the body to distribute heat
>Scandinavia
>Animals are robust, have thick fur to protect from the heat and high stamina/low energy output to survive long cold journeys, people are better at digesting rich food like meat and cheese than people like Hawaiian natives who gain 200lbs from eating a mcdouble because every ancestor before them lived on fruit and fish.

FBPB

now l8tr rests see them report the other results, the ones proving their inferior intelligence and propensity towards violence. But they won't

The actual paper is simply claiming that eurasian populations have more copy-number variations than subsaharan populations which is indicative of a founder effect. And no, they didn't measure a small amount of people.

The sooner the white race ends the better

strength is a social construct. you're all racists!

From the cold*

why dont they report this then?
oh right, racism is a one way street..

source?

so how come the strongest men are white?

I know.

That why some were overpowered by others and sold to the white business man.

There are no different human races, we are all homo sapiens sapiens. ;^)

>people like Hawaiian natives who gain 200lbs from eating a mcdouble
Yeah, meat and fat fuck up Polynesians bad

Barbarians will always be stronger. The development of tools always lead to less strenght and the crippling of the ability for bare survival.

Still, the strongest men in the world are still white.

source = Mother Nature, science and evolution, you dimwit.

I really don't get why libtards celebrate when these studies come out. This is just further proof of the differences between euroman and africans. Euroman is descended from Neanderthals, smarter than the non-Neanderthal modern humans. And it shows.

jej. shame about that whole pesky reality thing huh. Good thing life isnt a weighlifting competition

Which is right? Dont they contradict each other??

>The Mountain is a manlet

Is that the reason why most of the strongest man in the whole world are white?
Fuck off with your propaganda if its that easy disproved.

And where did the Neanderthal come from? Africa. We're all one kind.

These guys abuse the hell out of steroids though, so not the best sample to compare the average white man vs average black man

I thought race was a social construct. What's going on, guys?

I'm deeply offended!

They really only win in sprinting events.

Powerlifting, Swimming, Decathlon, Triathlon, Wrestling and so on, are all dominated by whites. The World's Strongest Man contest is also dominated by whites.

This is kike science at it's very worst.

I don't give a shit because objectively niggers have monkey intelligence. And the fucked up part is everyone knows it. Literally every single white person knows that blacks are dumb as rocks, but for some insane reason no one will admit it to themselves except for a small minority of people.

pro tip: genetic strength =/= physical strength

They're not talking about literal strength, so many fucking retards in this thread.

Which is why whites conquered the world while niggers were bashing rocks together?

>After testing 10,000 genes and analyzing the genetic makeup of 15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European descend
>10.000 genes >of 35 people means black stwongah>white.

Christ do you fags even try any more?

My flatmate is taller than the mountain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

>more variation = "genetically stronger"
that's not what the study says.

theworldsstrongestman.com/history/
well that was easy look and weep.

Wonder who could be behind this study.

WE

hahahaha
yeah sure...
there is so many "big" niggers in gronland in oslo that really could give me a beating if they wanted.....

Don't be fucking stupid.
Niggers are small and thin usually
Some are fat and small

oh wait i forgot this
>WE WUZ WIKANGZ N SHIEEET
guess we all got nigger genes here and the small niggers are really whites/albinos

>pic somewhat related I didn't bother taking a new one now, and no I don't really need that shit to begin with either....

You won't find one single nigger or sandnigger in this country I couldn't beat the lit shit out off. When I have fought pakis, I've taken on three at a time without any problem. Both run btw... that's the diff here too

lol no wonder Cornell is considered a joke Ivy.

But, on the plus side, maybe studies like this will make it more socially acceptable to discuss and publish studies about race and intelligence, critical thinking, analytical ability, logic, etc...

What test is that?

WUZ

Sure, and that's why John Moses Browning invented so many firearms. So you could dispatch with the negroids.

>15 Americans of African descent and 20 Americans of European decent,

How can they even publish with such a small sample size?

You're an idiot, not everyone who takes steroids will be able to get to that level of strength.

>Implying that black athletes are not roided to the eyeballs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

I really like this chart, but would like to add a citation. Do you know the source?

>The sooner the white race ends the better

so are chimpanzees, but whites are smarter

These two show genetic distance between the races.

This one is does NOT show genetic distance

worst history I've seen in a while
sadly pol jpegs can't make up for all the classes you skipped to jerk off to anime

>2013 web article
>referencing a 2008 study
>in which the term "stronger" does not appear
>of which the sample size is 29 global populations, not 35 americans
now THIS is clickbaiting.

and dumber

>new study

None are genetically superior to Magnus Von Magnuson.

It doesn't mean physical strength dumbasses . It means more variation in genetics is a "stronger" trait than having less variation.

Either way it doesn't matter, the title is purposely misleading kike shit and blacks are for the most part mentally inept . I don't see how their "genetic diversity" is doing much for them.

>hurr durr source
fucking newfags shitting up the thread with source requests.
Pro Tip: look at the fucking filename of the image. If you need more, do a goddamn reverse image search. Lurk moar, faggots
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is correct

Blue - acceptable
Red - bad

that's not what I implied at all; I'm talking average black male vs average white male

It's fun to watch how many pol/acks, don't comprehend what the article is about or alternatively wont give it as much as a glance before commenting. It's about frequency of harmful genetic mutations, not physical strength.

>something something correlation doesn't imply causation

23andme my dad had the test done before hand, paired up with my dad using split view, gives you that.
feels bad desu, all those genes trashed.

"genetically stronger." Literally means nothing outside of agriculture.

Whites have superior upper bodies, blacks have superior lower body strength.

The Olympics are a fantastic test to see genetic differences in physical ability of each race. Blacks win running, whites win lifting, swimming, Asians win gymnastics.

Are Iranian's honorary whites?

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=42557

Highly suggested reading. OOA is hyper-politicized because it fits "muh narrative" for pandering to blacks and making fun of europeans. Klyosov's research does a much better job of explaining why Africa has the most genetic diversity, but sadly blows OOA to shreds.

>By Yolanda Spivey
>Yolanda

>MFW English are the most evolved white's