What are pol/acks thinking about the Israel/palestine situation?

what is pol/'s concensus about israel and palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTssRApT0g
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Palestine
No such thing

Muslims should be killed.

Fpbp
And this

Displacing Palestinians isn't ideal, but I would not care if Jewish diaspora would all return to Israel.

jews are going too far but muslims keep provoking them, both sides are guilty but muslims are more guilty

Nice comic. What happened before Hamas fired that first rocket?

Shlomo wtf you doing on here

Israel must be destroyed, fucking kikes have no business there and deserve to be gassed.
We can put all the kebabs in Europe there with the extra space we created.

A lot of Palestinians are Christian and what the hell are neocon zionists doing on Sup Forums? You shouldn't be so zealous to cuck for Israel.

I'd like to see them both nuked

Who gives a fuck? The both of you could be nuking eachother right now and I couldn't give any less of a fuck. Hell I might be glad that we'd have one less country to throw money at for no fucking reason.

I don't like either side. Hasbara can suck my nuts.

Allowing Israel was a mistake, but now you are here I don't really give a fuck.

They shout Allah Akbar, don't you watch the news m8?

Palestinians literally got genocided and displaced in their own homeland. Why do people not realize the reality of what happened?

"What are ID's?"

hey cousin whats up

>the only decent state at middle east
vs.
>crazy muslim terrorists

I don't fucking know

>Says the Russian Jew

Please kill eachother so the world becomes a better place.

we dont have enough money... care to donate some to further your wet dream?

Thats my point.

The comic makes it appear like the attack is unwarranted.

Israel and Palestine should both be glassed.

Yeah I know, I was agreeing with you. I don't see how even if the media doesn't report Palestine's side though, people skip over the genocide part in their understanding of the conflict.

>a lot of palestinians are christian

this meme needs to die, most if not all arab christians live in northen israel and are israeli citizens

t. orthodox christian living in israel

"A lot"
6% is not a lot and their numbers are shrinking because they are opressed by the muslims

>Donate
>To kikes

No thanks, I'd pick the Muds firs t since you have no business there in the first place.
Can't you guys just beat eachother up with stones like the primitive races you are?

Or just wait for Europe to rise up against you again, we promise the second shoah will be better.

Palestine makes the holohooax look bleak in comparison.

these

>higher growing population than any country in the western world
>one of the highest obesity rates in the entire world
>one of the richest places in the Arab world
MUH GENOCIDE!

>MUH GENOCIDE
K
E
K

Btw, is it true that all the arabs with any brain have moved to Israel?

1. Israel needs to withdraw to its internationally-recognized borders and stop illegally occupying Palestine

2. That image is deceptive because Iron Dome is a scam that barely works. The reason Hamas rockets didn't kill more then a few people is they were fireworks put into metal tubes. Israel deliberately responded with force that was massively unnecessary and they were just bombing random stuff to punish Gaza.

hard trolling b8 m8

enjoy ur blackies

>hamas shooting rockets that work
>iron dome as a defence system that works
this was made by an american, had to be

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0
>Israel is a great ally to Christians goyim

ayy

I support israel
we need it as buffer to keep the mudslimes away from us
israel is like a giant black hole for muslim terrorists without it they wouldn't do less attacks they would just direct them towards their next enemy which is us

Okay, I have no problem waiting for europe to become completely islamic.
>> primitive race
>> mfw feynman, bohr , michelson and einstein were "kikes".

Nuke them both and salt the earth.

Wow boys how many are bots here?

that would be giving you an unfair advantage. one side wiping out the other is not the goal here; we want you to be like Samson and bring the roof down on the whole region

Racist anti-Moslem. I hope the children of the future are forced to read about the horrible genocide you're enacting on Palestine every year in school.

>Wanting kikes dead
>Now a meme on Sup Forums

How new are you Trayvon?

both are retarded and should stop bombing each other but since Israel kills 10 times the people you're 10 times as bad

Yeah that's why Isis is attacking Israel and not European countries. The Arab countries opposed to Israel are political entities like Iran, not terrorist groups funded by Saudi Arabia.

>brags about killing stoneage level civilization

without israel would palestine just stay still and live in peace? they would say the infidel devils in the west must die and we had ISIS times 3

nothing much
you?

Kill them both and give it to fleeing europeans the jew and muslim had ample of time to sort their shit out but no they prefer to fight and be annoying shits until the fucking planet dies.
How fucking useless are both sides jesus.

Yes and those who haven't are literally standing in line FOR HOURS EVERY DAY to get into Israel to work here.
It's literally Anuda Shoah.

mehhh just watching this shitstorm unfold

>Implying they will leave

One of the main reasons terrorists target the United States is because we support Israel you moron.

Al-Qaeda made it clear in the statements it gave to the media and in Osama interviews that the reason they targeted western targets was because of 1) our support for Israel 2) US military bases on land considered holy by Muslims and 3) for bombing the middle east and killing muslims

If we stopped supporting Israel, withdrew out bases from the west and stopped bombing the middle east they would have had no reason to attack us. They wouldn't like us but they probably would not have tried to hard to target the west.

>Sup Forums
>consensus

I see wut u did there

I had Europe in mind
always think about my ass first
also you don't have to support them just let them do whatever they do over there
and I think USA don't even support israel that much if I see how shitty the relations are right now

the west funding their persecutors give them every reason to come west and explode. they were pretty much the only group of muslims in the world content to stay where they are and not west with the civilized world, it is their holy land after all.

What is the right of conquest?

david duke is that you?

This.
I am for arab eradication and Israeli expansion if it means they all go home.

>if I just let him fuck my wife and raise his son while I move into this shed then surely Tyrone will realize how progressive I am!
Lefties get out

This. We need to just leave you all alone.

>I had Europe in mind
>always think about my ass first
>also you don't have to support them just let them do whatever they do over there
>and I think USA don't even support israel that much if I see how shitty the relations are right now

but europe supports isreal by participateing in as colalition members in american wars faught for its benifit.

how about no

Israel for jews, all jews need to go there though and to stop using the """"holocaust"""" to guilt western countries for aid unless they start genociding mudshits. Every ethnicity should be allowed to build their own country/continents without having to take a bunch of shiteating refugees.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTssRApT0g

Thread theme, all kikes can fuck off to Israel.

I will attack you every time I see an oportunity to do it and then I'll cry because you fight back - Palestinian logic

I honestly don't care that much about their war.

isreal and palestine are both as bad as its other. its an emotional conflict more than a religious one. they just hate each other.

Thats what a 20 year CIA veteren and top CIA expert on Al-Qaeda has said.

Something thats illegal under international law and for good reason because otherwise Russia and China could just bumrush all their neighbors and occupy them without doing anything wrong legally.

>trying to equate cuckolding with stopping military aid to a shitty nation and stopping the wasting of money on military bases and operations in the middle east

I can see right through you Shlomo

Western Europe gives massive diplomatic support to Israel and in general backs whatever the neocons and Israel want to do in the middle east except bombing Iran. And yes the US gov still sends billions of aid every year to Israel.

>oh man how do we attack common sense uh D-David Duke! No uh I meant Cuck! Yeah cuck! Please don't leave!

You can't even Jew up the argument properly. We have no business and gain nothing from providing the amount of aid to you cry babies. If you feel that strongly you should be a state then Goodluck. We have our own problems that don't involve a bunch of kikes fighting a losing battle.

Pretty much this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Ya lose more Jews to lightning bolts than Palestinian rocket attacks. Stop the excuses, and either finish the genocide or give the land back. The oppressed will become the oppressors, as sure as the tides, and this will never end.

>Ya lose more Jews to lightning bolts than Palestinian rocket attacks

Just because they have a smaller stick doesn't absolve them of guilt. Why are the Palestinians held to a lower moral standard than the Israeli's?

Kikes are evil. All redpilled Sup Forumslacks suport the noble struggle of Palestinian people against the eternal kike parasite and the criminal organisation called international jewry

Kike shills go back to plebbit

Israel is a beacon of democracy in the middle east whether or not we like it. Palestinians would fuck it up pretty quickly if the land was returned.

>Israel is a beacon of democracy

The illegal zionist entity is a criminal parasitic mafia state

>> muh equation arguement
ok I will give them their land back. what's next my american overlord?

is the homeowner held to a lower moral standard than the burglar?
they didn't invade anyone, bulldoze their houses or pen them in with a big concrete wall

i dont care about palestinian mudslimes but i really like it when kikes get attacked

sure, alex

Well OP, this brings up an interesting question. Which does Sup Forums think is worse, mudslimes or kikes?

They aren't. But they are the ones in the position of power, thus it is their responsibility to end it - one way or the other.

I don't give a fuck if they just up and kill all of them, but this half-assedry while trying to claim the moral high ground has made this endless. Go all the way, or don't do it at all. There is no end to the capacity of blood to call out for blood.

It'd be less of a problem if there weren't so many of them, and they didn't have the capacity to exodus (which half of their population has). Then you could do it Amer-Indian style, but alas, that's not the boat Israel in, however much it tries to pretend it is.

10% of Palestinians are Christians

100% of kikes are cancer

Both are populated by absolute fucking idiots.

The land belonged to Britain, and was given away as Britain choose. Israel invaded no one.

The wall reduced the extremist Palestinians from attacking Israel. It's ingrained in Arab culture to hate and kill Jews. If they had lived peacefully in the society Israel had built, or on their lands allocated to them, there would be no problem

Both sides provoke each other, so all things being equal gotta go with the nation that's more western.

Palestine is a shithole and not even a western shithole so it gets no fucks given to it.

Then, instead of bombing the fuck out of them everytime they kill a jew - you deal with it the way we deal with niggers.

...and cut off your support network, while you're at it. That's just thinly veiled colonization. No embargos, no border enforcement between them and other nations besides your own, just let them sink or swim.

Or again, just kill them all, either way, just get it over with.

>>Jews
>>Idiots
You need to do some homework, son.

> Greek

Must be a Refugee on Transit lmao

Granted, there's the third option, but you won't like it:

Officially annex all the land, and make them Israeli citizens. And just fuck the two state solution.

>implying 90% of normal people don't hate Israel and kikes with passion

Israel must be nuked. Go back to plebbit autistic inbred rat faced jidf kike shill

Who cares, destroy both

>A lot of Palestinians are Christian

Fuck off, cryptomohammedan.

People who support Palestine are, without exception, leftist cunts who want the Western world to fall. Sup Forums's Jew meme is fun and all, but in the real world Israel is far more desirable than anything around it.

It's American Jews who are the problem, but that's because they're overwhelmingly American leftists.

ahahha I thought this country didn't exist? Israel needs to step up it's game and wipe them off the map

jew are not very smart. they have an extremely high verbal intelligence and can trick people into thinking they know what they are doing, but its all communication, they dont even know what direction they are moving its entirely fear motivated instinct against perceived threats, which they perceive everywhere

>t. Achmed

Terug naar de woestijn.

>It's ingrained in Arab culture to hate and kill Jews.

Thats bullshit. Before massive Jewish immigration there were Jews and Arabs living together in the same communities for centuries in Palestine and they got along together great and there are dozens of sources affirming this.

The World Bank or some similar figure predicted it would lead to a huge economic boom for both Israel and Palestine. If you guys just withdrew to your international borders and removed all settlers then both countries would be flooded with investments and there would be very little violence because all the Palestinians would be so happy to have their rightful land back. Almost all of the violence coming from Palestinians is because of anger over the occupation.

Kikes litterally commited genocide after it has done to them. But palestinians are very brutal themselfs.
I say nuke the whole bunch so we have space where to put muslims when we throw them out of Europe.

>It's American Jews who are the problem

Nice jidf meme you pathetic shill. All kikes are cancer. Israel is the center of operation of international jewry.

Between kikes and muslims I can't choose. I hate both of you equally, personally I would rather have you kikes dead and gone since muslims aren't behind the destruction of the white race, they are just tools used by zionist kikes.