No loli?

No loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9
diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

irk?

Also 1 from le dollfag

my Bel is on her way

Anyone else love micro bikinis?

Gratis, i was looking at getting one as well, but in a fit of madness i paid off one of my student loans instead.

post dolls

this

i like them

i think you can get $50 off if you tell them the Sup Forums dollguy sent you

I only have some of dollfag, peace be upon him...

Is it possible to squirt that amount of cum?

OMG! I've been looking for those, I saw a series if them once but have never been able to find what they are from. do you know the source?

i should redo that pic with my new camera sometime

so like, how do these feel in comparison to the real thing? is it just like ur average fleshlight just attached to some giant doll? or does it feel like dat lady puh?
>inb4 "u virgin"

Why does he have a black dick?

post something new

Is this the answer you were looking for? Censorship idiot

it feels similar to an onahole, but having the full body makes it a much more enjoyable experience, its hard to describe

have any poses you want me to do?

what have you seen?

aa

nice trips

bear ears was last new thing

seen it?

Something with a little more booty?

I've take some new pictures, but they aren't particularly sexy.

i have seen pretty much everything what u have posted.. post never seen stuff if u have

i can take some but it will take time

haha you took her shooting! cool, good pic

moar

put something inside her?

Also took a couple more for this guy:

i have nothing new

Anyone got more of these?

Hey, I'm in no hurry

Setting the pic up took well over an hour. She had to balanced just right, the gun had to be balanced just right, the camera had to be on just the right axis to see down the scope (missed a little on that one). It was an ordeal. I'm gonna redo it when I get a better camera.

I didn't take any 'from behind shots today' I'm afraid this as close as I got today.

Make/model of the rifle? I can't tell from that angle and it's driving me nuts.

I guarantee there's someone here that's sexy to.

I've been there

i took one real quick, ill try to get a better one later

More like this

You, my good sir, have just made my day

Savage MK II youth model. Bought it for the grandpuppies but I keep it here. It's the only thing that came even remotely close to fitting her.

i haven't taken any like that in a long time

glad you like it

I was thinking it was a .22 of some kind, couldn't quiet put my finger on it though.
Say, can she hold a pistol?

elegent

LOL Sharpie in pooper

2.5+ hours and these are the only usable images.

Wow, this brings me memories! I have this pic for a long time. I used to use it as a Winamp skin.

so where do i buy one of these dolls? also is that illegal?

Didn't try. Probably not but there are tricks I could try. Like how the rifle is actually sitting on the vise I use for cleaning and maintenance.

inb4 spiderman fags

Japan and yes if you're importing

that was one of my first requests

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9

tell um the Sup Forums dollguy sent you and they will give you a $50 discount, i think

Yeah, you might be able to get by with leaning her back and letting the gun kind of rest on her chest. Something about adding a gun in the mix just does something magical, ya know?

diytrade.com/china/pd/20381161/100cm_Flast_Chest_Sex_Toys_for_Men_with_Heads_Wig_Nail_Skin_Color_Customized.html

Mine is just a very small model (1 meter) of an adult. It cost $650, anything normal size costs starting at $1500.

>$40,000
is that in yen? its not illegal right?

C'est magnifique!

>that strong message
Brilliant user, brilliant.

is there a loli one with a flat chest? the boobs are kinda meh

>Wasting that much money on an oversized onahole

You're probably saying that because you don't have money to burn.

$1,500

taking pictures in the middle of a thread is probably a bad idea

and no not illegal

Her hands are pretty small, wont even wrap around the grip of a pistol and there are no 'bones' in her hands just wires for positioning the fingers.

Dolls with skeletonized hands run in the $6000 range I believe.

My price was Tiawan New Dollars.

That is what they call 'flat chest' most of the dolls have what I consider to be unrealistically large breasts and I find that to be a turn off.

Pic related

Got some action shots?

Kill yourself my man.

Who's really the troll here, gramps? This was a Loli thread and you bring in your shitty doll pics.

No. When I'm doing 'action' I'm not concerned with the desires of Sup Forums.

Then leave

On the site it says you can do anal, bag, and oral is that true?

How does the asshole feel. How deep can you go in the cunt and ass?

why are you not posting loli?

What you mean is "I dont want to show Sup Forums my small penis cause it will confirm the sexy doll owner stereotype"

Sorry about that, but don't worry. Eventually there will be enough doll owners that we'll be making our own threads.

Pic still related

Yeah, I'd say a 9mm or anything larger is out of the question...
Although I bet a baby browning would work, I own one and it literally fits in the palm of my hand.