Netflix or Amazon Prime, which is better?

Netflix or Amazon Prime, which is better?

Idk ask reddit

can't pirate 2-day shipping

Depends on what you're looking for. Netflix has better original content and some hidden gems, Amazon has a better selection of well known movies.

Idk why you're asking here though, most people on this board are too poor to afford those regardless.

Blockbuster

prime has some good HBO shit but i feel like netflix has more shit in it that i actually have a chance of watching.

but prime gives you free two day shipping, so if you're only going to get one, its a fucking no brainer

>not Hollywood video

I used to go to a place called MOOOVIES. They also sold ice cream.

Fuck that's a lot of digits.
OC on both are pretty limited so I think point 2 trumps. Amazon has a larger selection of "very good" tier movies by a long shot.

>most people on this board are too poor to afford $9 a month

Amazon has a lot of hbo shows and free 2 day shipping. So I'd say go with that if you can only get one.

Amazons not a monthly payment. Even though it plays out to about 8 a month it's 100$ upfront. People around here just torrent

Netflix Streaming is better, but Amazon Prime has that two-day shipping

If you're only in it for the movies, Netflix's DVD service is what you want. Ship just about any movie you to your house. If you're talking about shows to stream or if you don't care about what movies you watch, Netflix is probably better, but Amazon gives you free shipping, music streaming, and you can back up all your rare Pepes on Amazon Cloud. You get a lot for the money, but you won't be able to talk with normies about Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, or Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

>tfw have a job
>tfw can easily pay for netflix, hulu, amazon prime (with starz add-on), spotify, hbogo

feels good man

Have both. Netflix is better, but if you haven't watched all the HBO classic shows then Amazon is better just for that. But they don't have newer shows and later seasons of shows they make you pay for.

Netflix = Wii U
Hulu Plus = XBone
Amazon Prime = PS4

Prove me wrong

Wii U actually has original stuff. Xbone/PS4 all have the same things. So that's correct.

>Hulu Plus = XBone
You mean Hulu plus used to be the best, but now it's without Criterion so it's only good exclusives are South Park and Seinfeld?

Except for the HBO shit like wire and sopranos they have the exact same content.

I don't like one single Netflix original except for maybe the comedy specials.

Netflix and wii u - good exclusives
Hulu plus and XBone - Some good exclusives
Amazon Prime PS4 - What do they have again?

>Even though it plays out to about 8 a month it's 100$ upfront

You have an option to either pay 10.99 a month or 99 upfront.

>not using student prime

Kodi

private torrent trackers tb᠎h fa᠎m

yeah well see the problem is...

you ask me

In the UK, things always come within like three days with free postage. Sucks living in such a huge country.

prime layout is trash

Netflix has more content and is easier to use, but Amazon Prime comes with the 2-day shipping.

show is shit kys you manchild faggot.

Wait Hulu doesn't have the Criterion?

They used to. They either don't anymore, or won't soon. Criterion is teaming up with Turner Classic Movies to start a new streaming service.

That sounds dope honestly.

Unless you have molasses-tier internet, I don't see the point in any streaming service. Pirating offers you better quality and greater selection. At most, you leave a torrent on overnight if it doesn't have enough seeds to finish within a half hour.

I even have an Amazon Prime subscription for the free 2-day delivery but I've never had the impulse to look into the streaming.

I use this instead of Netflix and all that other shit.

Yes why wouldn't I just give my money away when I can have it for free.

Not to mention it's downloaded and watchable anywhere.. Fuck streaming

I just watched Sanjuro 2 days ago so I don't think they've lost it yet

Pretty much this famalamadingdongs.

Ever heard of Amazon Prime and chill?

Me either

Well it isn't called plebflix for nothing.

Netflix streaming plus 1 disc at a time will get you ALL movies and shows so long as you are willing to wait for the DVD release of certain things like GoT.

Plus you get all of the Netflix marvel shows which are the best in the genre even better than the movies.

You also get a literal fuckton of kick ass Korean films the Sup Forums is too pleb to talk about but are just as good and well made as any big budget Holloywood blockbuster.

>he does get the ladies over for "Prime Time"

Prime has Batman the Animated Series

Amazon's interface on the PS4 is atrocious, I can't say I've tried mobile yet. But it's built so that I basically have to go onto amazon, see if there's anything I would even want to watch, queue it from there and then go watch it with my ps4.

Prime has literally the biggest Oscar contender this year as an original movie , so there's that

You know it.

>The.Neon.Demon.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

DISCUSSION HERE:
GO GO GO