I hate trey parker and matt stone...

I hate trey parker and matt stone. I think they're both degenerate douche bags that should get deported to a new country. People that like south park are idiots.

ok

if you don't like it you can giieet out

Shut the fuck up kyle

South Park sucks hard.

Trey has a Tony for his play The Book of Mormon.
He is an extremely talented individual.

South Park is his "fuck you" to the Hollywood machine.

kyle is an alter ego of one of them, that isn't actually like them, it's more of an idealized version that the rich liberal scumbag uses for popularity.

No one cares what you think.

He's a rich liberal scumbag. He's dirtier than anyone else in hollywood. He's got money and spends it on drugs and partying. They sit around adding mocking social commentary while sucking money out of the economy from doing anything good for anyone so they can buy a sports car, get fucked up, fuck some girl and dump her like a piece of trash instead of finding a traditional marriage union.

I happen to agree with you.

That's funny maybe if I make a poorly drawn cartoon telling people to suck my balls all of a sudden I'll be the faggot that can effect the world and instead of doing that I'll just sit around drawing poorly done cartoons and criticizing anything I don't agree with even though I have more means than anyone else do something about those things.

yeah not so great now

i liked it at first, but stopped paying attention after the movie. i still have the first and second seasons on VHS around here somewhere, and that one UMD they made for the PSP with the episode about angels creating the PSP as a test to choose which human was capable of leading the armies of heaven in a war against the armies of hell. Either that episode or the one where they could finally say "shit" and "faggot" was the last one I watched (i forget which came first). Not sure whether i should say that the novelty wore off or that the movie was so disappointing that i quit caring. They got so carried away with being uncensored they forgot to be funny. Actually I think it was somewhere around the third or fourth verse of "shut your fucking face unclefucker" that i realized i didn't think it was funny anymore.

"wahhhh why dont i have control over people because i know SO much better for them than they know for themselves!"

jesus christ grow up.

shut your fucking face uncle fucker

b8

OP is actually matt and trey trying to drum up attention

Yeah man I know what you mean, those fucking degenerate faggots. I can't wait to throw them of a rooftop. How do they dare make a show that I don't like? Who do they think they are?

Okay, that does it.
Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

i will punch you right in your fucking face OP

Their entire fight against censorship was childish and immature. They can't really think of anything worthwhile to do in life that they just want to sit around talking shit about stuff. Honestly if you sum up their entire life it turns into a highlight real of them being pricks to other people, and they got rich off it.
No I just saw one of their shitty works and it reminded me how much I think they're scum that get a better advantage in life than anyone else and just continue being scum and sucking up resources from good people so they can be fucking shitheads.

Yeah, man, I know what you mean, that fucking whiny faggot. I can't wait to throw OP off a rooftop. How does he dare make a post that I don't like? Who does he think he is?

Well why the fuck isn't it social acceptable to throw them off a rooftop?
Even those two faggots would agree it's totally fine to throw people they think are scumbags off rooftops.

I mean think of the cause and effect. If they die, drug dealers get less money. We have less shitty shows on tv. I'm really not seeing a net negative here.

>Their entire fight against censorship was childish and immature.

But necessary. If they fight to say something offensive just for offending's sake, they help people who are trying to say something offensive with meaning.

>But necessary.
What was it necessary for. What did it accomplish? Those two laughed their way to the bank. The rest of us are left with a shittier culture. They are fucking vultures. culture was in decline to start with but their entire fucking living is made off shitting on America. What do they do in America besides make it worse with their commentary?

south park doesn't belong on tv

Agreed. South Park fucking blows.

watch the potty mouth hypocrite

OP watches CP

Shut up, retard. No censorship should be tolerated. They push the envelope. We need people like that, especially in this day and age where both liberals and conservatives want to censor everything that offends them.

yeah, total idiots
have had a successful show for 20 years
get fucked millennial faggot scum

it must suck to not realize how supply and demand works, even in entertainment.
>they produce shit
>it gets cancelled due to low ratings

>they produce something most people can relate to/enjoy
>2nd longest running animated show

im not saying you're wrong, but claiming that there is no demand for south park is false, or it would be cancelled.

if you dont like this, you can move to a non free market

I'm not a hypocrite I'm not getting paid to post this.
You're an idiot. Censorship is bad no matter what!!! I'M A BIG BOY I WEAR BIG BOY PANTS I CAN SAY BIG BOY THINGS. Grow up. Fucking idiot.

Not really, at least not when it comes to profanity. People only care about profanity because other people care about profanity.
To put it another way, people use profanity to shock the listener. The listener is shocked because the words are taboo. The words are taboo only because they have shock value. "Shit" and "poop" mean exactly the same thing. "Screw" and "fuck" mean exactly the same thing even in their various permutations: "screwed up" = "fucked up", "screwing around" = "fucking around", "screwing off" = "fucking off". But people don't react strongly when you say "screwed up" because "screw" isn't as taboo as "fuck", and for no other reason. When you normalize the words, they cease to be profanity. When the movie Gone With The Wind became the first movie to ever have profanity in it, there was a huge controversy and people all over the place complained. But today the word "damn" is hardly even considered cursing.
What Matt and Trey are actually doing is reducing the shock value of cartoon characters using profanity by running it into the ground every episode.

good post op ignore these degenerates

There's nothing really liberal about the show. They make fun of whoever is in office or whatever is in the social spotlight at the time. I take it you don't watch the show much

Oh yeah, making money is success. They're really successful. It's great when a rich person takes food off your plate to shove more excess in their mouth. Let's have a round of applaus for their shitty drawings that do nothing but talk shit about stuff they don't personally like, while not personally doing anything for anyone anywhere besides interjecting their shitty commentary.
I understand how it works, I think the system is bullshit. They get a 'fight the system' fucking stereotype when the system was better than them. In life and the economy, the system is shaped by these people. How do they shape it? They just talk shit and live like greedy rich famous people. They produce nothing of value and the things they say are actually detrimental as it will never help anyone in their life at any time but idiots will sit around cackling to it.

lmao OP hates southpark because his fragile feelings get offended when he watches it

You're an idiot too. you understand it but you think they actually have a purpose behind their script other than to suck money from anywhere they possibly can to do more degenerate shit.

what are you actually mad at? society? you're gonna be mad for a real fucking long time.

why dont you busy your life enriching yourself instead of trying to devalue others?

Kek, youre on Sup Forums you dumb faggot, you should be bothered by censorship too.

Who's plate are they taking food from?

They can buy your local office retard. What do they suggest is better. What do they do better than what is already being done? OH NO LETS BE REBELS HAHAHAHAHA I BET I SOUND REALLY FUCKING GREAT CRITICIZING THIS WHILE DOING NOTHING IN LIFE BUT EATING UP RESROUCES SO ANYONE THAT COULD DO SOMETHING CAN GO LANGUISH AND DIE AND NOTHING BETTER WILL BE HAPPEN BUT JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE SUCKING WHILE I MAKE FUN OF HOW MUCH IT SUCKS WHILE I GET HIGH BECAUSE IM A SCUMBAG THAT DOES DRUGS AND MAYBE YOUR FEMALE RELATIVE WILL LET ME PUT MY PEEPEE IN HER VAGINA

>you think they actually have a purpose
No, actually, I don't. They're making the lowest grade of humor and not realizing that they way they're doing it will gradually erode the one reason that people watch the show.
Idiot.

calm down bro its just a cartoon show
wash the sand from your vagina

Fun fact, only the World of Warcraft episode only came close to hurting my feelings because I'm a fucking poor person and can't afford more entertainment than a videogame. I grew up with video games. I get to interact with other people through video games. But no, I'm a fucking loser for playing video games, while those shit bags made the episode because they do it too but they're just so much better than everyone, right?

Kenny's family, apparently.

they're both married and both have kids

>What Matt and Trey are actually doing is reducing the shock value of cartoon characters using profanity by running it into the ground every episode.

And how is this not a net positive? I mean, you're currently posting on the home of desensitization. All triggers must be beaten mercilessly into meaningless.

I actually have a job that is for the benefit of the public. I don't want to go into it because I'm not suppose to use my position for undue influence.

Nigga...

No I shouldn't, who cares what medium this is. I can say something, what are they going to do, ban me? boo fucking hoo. People heard it. I said my peace. If it's a really big issue, it'll keep reoccurring.

ur gay

When is censorship not a bad thing?

You know what, these rich fucking people in entertainment, they suck up their income and can say it's a success. They don't pay taxes proportional to the working poor. They have all this excess money sitting around they don't ever create anything of value, poor people that pay way more in taxes could of used that money to educate their kids instead some rich faggot gets to buy a sports car, do drugs, and sit around their house figuring out how to rip off tax payers.

jealous faggot

It won't erode it, that was simply the only reason people would watch it in the first place. They don't give a shit, they're degenerate scumbags that want to profit off the expense of everyone else.

If I had a vagina you wouldn't talk to me that way, you loser faggot.

>how is this not a net positive?
Because censorship of profanity is pointless to begin with, so it's a zero-sum game. Have you ever, at any point in your life, heard a censored audio of someone say [BLEEP] YOU and not known what he said? Have you ever watched an edited-for-tv movie and heard "FORGET YOU" and not known what the line was supposed to be?
In the words of Mike Muir:
"We need to start thinking, and that's a thing we don't like to do. Because once we start thinking, we come up with answers; answers we don't want because we know what they are. That's why we try to avoid it too long. That's why we're in such a FUCKED UP condition.
You can bleep that if you want to. The point still gets across."

I think op likes fish sticks

I'd you had a vagina we'd invoke the "pics or it didn't happen" clause.

long time hardcore WoW player here. Retired after end of Wrath. I actually really liked that episode so Im not sure why it would offend you.

That doesn't change my opinion because they didn't attract a spouse until they were rich and famous, and the spouse just went for an anchor baby so they could act like regular rich people and have better lives at the expense of others.

>Because censorship of profanity is pointless to begin with
Then why not annihilate it? Who cares if the ones doing the annihilating are rich douchebags?

what is it with you and resources? you think they sit around consuming shit all day and laughing their asses off?

>Who cares
Honestly I could not possibly care less about Matt and Trey.
Except for Cannibal: The Musical, because that movie is god-tier camp. Whether they're rich or poor, what their political or religious views are, whatever has happened in the last decade on South Park, none of that matters to me in the least. I find the profanity argument to be amusingly circular which is why I haven't closed this thread yet, that's all.

There are a lot of times. It's why we have laws against slander. I can say I personally dislike matt parker and trey stone for example. But you don't hear me making up false stories to discredit or harass them. Censorship has roles only retards would think it's bad because they can't do something. What's the purpose of what you are trying to do is a central point. If you're only doing things that's harmful like shouting fire in a public theater to panic people when there is no fire your shit shouldn't be tolerated. Censorship isn't inherently bad. I don't want videos of ISIS executions popping up in front of some of the young children I know even though I'd like for their parents to see it so they understand without it being explained. It's not wrong to censor things for certain demographics, people WANT fucking safe spaces.

I'm sure he's got enough money to buy anything I could possibly want just to justify your argument. I can't claim I'm really jealous or envious because I wouldn't pollute the worlds entertainment with that kind of worthless bullshit even for money.

this
theyre not fucking leftists sitting around trying to get entitlements
btw - dont like s.p.

>Having this much random hate for a TV show out of the blue
>OP confirmed to be either Trey Parker or Matt Stone.

How are they ripping off tax payers if they themselves are paying tax? Would they not also be ripping themselves off? Even if it's not proportional to the working poor it is still deemed a fair amount of tax to pay by the government based on their income.
You just sound like a pissed off poorfag, who is pissed off for the wrong reasons.

But if not for them then their wouldn't be much Kenny vs spenny

There is a difference between it happening and educating people how to respond before encountering it. Are you fine with people under 18 using this website? I report them so they get banned. I like censorship. Idiots with less experience don't know what's good for them they hear stupid arguments like CENSORSHIP IS INHERENTLY BAD ALWAYS ALL TIMES and believe it.
you monster.

That's what I thought you vagina craving thirsty faggot

I don't play WoW, I look down on you for liking that kind of video game. You are a fucking fool to buy that shit, that looks stupid and boring. Why don't you play good video games?

OP is obviously Kanye

Comedy Central is playing their episodes all day today

Trying too hard

Yes I do. When I was going to be homeless every waking moment I was stressed out working to secure basic necessities like shelter and food. Every action I do costs energy, energy I have comes from eating, sleeping, and hygiene conducted in my shelter. Just being alive doing nothing, even if you do something and it has no results, you are slowly fucking dying and my society I live in hates you for not being more productive, they want you fucking dead. There is a net amount of production needed to keep you alive, if you produce none of that and do nothing else beneficial for those that do you're a fucking leech.

>vagina craving
>faggot

I don't think you know what words mean anymore.

I agree, it had some funny moments though, I remember laughing pretty hard when cartman thought he was invisible and was naked on the stage, mind you I was around 15 years old.

Do you EVEN suck cocks faggot?

so basically you are mad at them because you are a poor faggot that got offended by the WoW episode
get over it and move on with your life

Who are they leeching off of though? As far as I know they aren't on welfare, and can afford to support themselves. They created their own wealth and means to live. I still don't see why you are mad at them.

Does vaping count? It's kinda like a robot cock. If RoboCop had a dank vape dick I'd totally blow him.

Yeah man, vaping is dank.
Hey bro do you like memes dude?

Rich people consume more resources while having more resources thrown their way. They are parasites. They're detrimental to other people but have connections they'll benefit the least amount they can so they can keep sucking up more for themselves past anything they'll ever have or need.

You bet all your fucking base I like memes. Girugamesh!

Trying what, I never played wow, I'll never play wow. OOOH LEYROY JENKINS KEKEKKEKEKEKEK yeah well it sounds like a bunch of retards yelling retarded stuff, and other retards getting mad their retarded shit didn't work. Sorry but wow just looks fucking retarded. even the people that play it don't like it, they'll buy fucking levels so they don't have to play.

This. Everyone was talking about the show when it came out so I felt I had to see it. I remember renting the first few seasons from Blockbuster. Last episode I watched was the one where the bikes they rode were giant dildos or giant ballsacks or something.

I didn't get it. It's not even an attempt at humor. It's not even funny in a perverse way.

It's like in fifth grade when you're having a conversation with some qt 9 year old and the retarded kid screams out "nigger" or something, and you laugh then you both continue your conversation. Matt and Trey are the retarded kid yelling nigger. After a while it's just not funny anymore.

Nearly illegible Sup Forumsro, come on. Also, your points are pretty fucking weak.

No I know losers like you. You don't care about that girl at all. But let's all just elbow rub and heehaw have a heehaw laugh heehaw heehaw lolollolololol so funny you fucked a vagina. Most women I know are better off without men. Some women are just shit heads and you're the type of guy that's okay with shitheads if you can go around talking about how you put your penis in a vagina that one time while that shit head is going around being a shit head because you enable it.

"Ive said my peace" lol, ive been watching your posts, so many fuck ups like these. Youre hilariously clueless.

Yeah dude, I like memes too man, listen bro just take it easy dude, life can be hard sometimes dude, but don't take it too seriously okay man? I just like to sit back, relax and have a vape bro, just check out the latest memes dude and just chill out man, know what I'm saying bro?

Did you get pissed off at the retarded kid or feel jealous of his disability bux?

No. I simply find nothing of value in their show. They do nothing of value for the world. Then I see them sucking up production of the world more so than anyone else and I wonder why the fuck anyone else is okay with this.