Why is the U.S. so much better at war than every other nation on this planet?

Why is the U.S. so much better at war than every other nation on this planet?

They're literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/japan-and-russia-finally-begin-talks-on-signing-world-war-two-pe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let's consider vietnam a draw, mkay?

I recall Vietnam, bunch of farmers were to much for ya.

1. we have people all over the country that join. ex. rednecks, gangsters, etc.
2. better mindset about war
3. i wouldnt say we have better training than all other militaries but its simple training that is effective
4. during OIF and OEF they grandfathered criminals, murderers, did light background checks because they needed numbers.

we're just bad mother fuckers
ex army fag here

happy 4th gents

cause man the US army marine has hundreds of years of experience,killing and cooking are the things we're best at

That doesn't count since yellows aren't people

How many battles they lost there? Hmmm zero

You mean the 50's to the 70's where the U.S. refused to use the full might of their military and had little homeland support due to it not technically being an American war. Oh ya.

says thhe guy with a asian fetish

maybe the last 15 years of war against a bunch of farmers with 40 year old soviet rifles in the middle east could have gone a little better

US was winning Vietnam, however public opinion turned and US politicians called for troop recall. Very similar to US involvement in Iraq

Unstoppable against any conventional military. Too bad modern warfare is against insurgents and you can't just carpet bomb insurgents without killing 10x as many civilians. Murica is like a steroid junky trying to perform brain surgery. We just can't do it with all that muscle.

30,000 Americans > 3,000,000 Angry sand niggers with old soviet rifles.

Btw those rifles don't look that old.

1. they get a shit ton of funding as much as the rest of the world combined.
2. thecnically they didnt really won some of their wars (korea-draw, vietnam-draw, bullshitting around in the midddle east)

/thread

Until we're all pissed off enough to let loose, then it's as done as a black guy running out when his girl is positive.

The only fetish I have is for sticking it in your pecker

Israelis are more stronger than the US, the best special forces are from israel, the best secret service is from israel.

Then why couldn't we win Vietnam, the Iraq war, the Afghanistan war, and beat Isis yet? Is it cus were not pissed enough? I'm not saying we lost or got rekt but we didn't win shit.

3,000,000? No, not even close. Most are just farmers and folks who don't give a fuck about anything other than not dying and having food for the night. The US on the other hand, a literal trillion dollar war with professional soldiers and they've made no identifiable progress.

what war have they won??

Don't tell me WWII cuz we all know what happened in Russia.

Germany lost
3 mil.soldiers (across 117 army divisions),
3,580 tanks,
7,184 artillery guns,
1,830 planes

this basically started the downfall and amerifags joined russian effort at the end when they were advancing toward Berlin quick.

USA is like the arrogant teenager who don't know shit about war.

French Foreign Legion.

I don't think you actually know anything about modern US Involvement in the Middle East.

>we're just bad
This.

La légion est une armée, je ne vois pas le rapport.

Because of our experience and massively huge budget.

enlighten me then

What experience ? I'm not saying you didn't do shit but you never really win alone.

Because you are the only retards that still enjoy doing it. You look like kiddies.

Vietnam was lost because of the war exhaustion. If the US population stuck with the war we would have won eventually. See we never lost one battle or engagement. We just lost the will to fight

Vietnam - win every battle, lose the war. The US can thank it's politicians for that outcome. If the US would let its military forces fight the way they want to, and not have politicians call the shots, then the US would be truly unstoppable.

Better than not winning at all :^)

Because as soon as we slaughter a village or a group of people HELPING terrorists or enemy soldiers people somehow, jewish media, find out about it and totally freak out.
Look at vietnam, we had ONE noticeable slaughter of civilians ASSISTING the gooks.
It was an effective strike and the enemies in that area were all but eradicated.
Then the media let out that we slaughtered a village full of innocent rice farmers who were only going about their own business.
The enemy knows we won't kill women and children so they hide behind them until we turn our back.
Obviously bait.
Who are you to say that?
That's a sexy phrase, "still enjoy doing it."
Correct

Cut out that faggot smiling face shit.

But we are the "best" due to the fact that we outspend everyone. Our troops are the best equipped on earth. In addition we have a potentially massive wartime economy. In WW2 we out produced everyone. We made more tanks and gun and bullets than the germans/japs could. This allows us to engage in prolonged wars. We are also protected by 2 oceans and the only countries we border are allies. Last our navy is bar the far the largest and most powerful on earth. Last time I checked we have 12 super carriers. The entire world combined doesn't have 1 super carrier.

I'm French :)

The experience that our forces have gained from constant engagements across the world for an extended period of time.

Yea lets just let our military run amok with no oversight from the civilian government they're meant to serve what could go wrong?

Because I've been proficient with firearms since I was 4 years old. Instead of waiting until I was 18 with a valid ID to have a plastic knife to cut my fish and chips...

You made the same mistakes the last 3 wars.

Israeli Army is better than US army, the best Special forces are from Israel, the best Secret Service are from Israel. but as long they are the friends of USA everythink is OK

Canadians are better shots

Yes basically exactly what I said, (except that tinfoil Jew shit). Modern warfare against insurgents is messy because they don't play fair. They don't put on a uniform and march in neat columns. They hide and use civilians as shields. And why shouldn't they? Against the greatest military power in the world you'd use whatever dirty trick you could. My point still stands: against any conventional military the US will win, against insurgents were basically playing wack a mole.

Pay no attention to the adult diapers and children used as human shields.

USA didn't war only for 8 years. Over their whole history. They may be not that good, but at least this country didn't made anything but war since its creation.

Two time World War Champions!

What were the body counts? In any case, we clearly have military superiority by sea and air, which puts us at the top of the food chain.

Most do not understand actual war in a real sense. The simple will think of it as a conflct between generals- wrong. Someone more versed will think of it as a conflict between armies- still wrong. It is a conflict of nations. An army is a small part of war.

1. You need a general will to fight the war- this is most important. If no one wants to fight it, than you will never be able to bring your resources to bear on any enemy.

2. You need economic production. Obviously you need guns and bullets and tanks and so on. You need the ability to marshal a work force and produce said items on a massive scale

3. You need money- lots of money.

4. You need resources. This goes from steel, to gold, to cobalt, to copper, oil, and food. Best case scenario these resources are within your borders. But if not you need allies and clear supply lines.

The US has all these things. In a conventional war this makes us unstoppable.

>Didnt enter the first war until one side was winning decisivly
> The russians "Won" the second by being the first to enter berlin.
> Dropped a bomb on rice farmers: "lawl nucular super power"

This kind of war is old fashion.

>Never really win alone
You right, I guess we'll have to thank Canada for help in the Mexican-American War

Vietnam - a crushing defeat
Middle East - Stalemate
Korea - Stalemate
Spain - weren't aware they were at war and mistook the American artillery fire for a salute as all of the shots missed

>not to scale

>I'll give it three weeks before they surrender.
Wrong? They could slaughter all those in their path until they achieve victory? Oh wait..... That's Victory.
Because they rarely ever shoot people they got good at shooting targets.
I made the jew remark because there is no reliable reason the media should be against their own people, although they are. Its more of a shot in a the dark.
If we let our military do as they wish we will never be hindered.
>Vietnam - Crushing defeat.
We won every battle in that war m8.
>Middle East - Stalemate
We aren't done, plus, we're slaughtering the resistance.
>Korea - Stalemate
I am ignorant of the engagements so I won't remark this.
>Spain - blah blah blah
Isn't that an irrelevant country? Yeah I don't know about that either.

Good bait.
Id say its because you waste about a 10% of your GDP in "Defense" (which is funny cause its for military ofensives)
USA is leaded by retarded dickheads since WWII and you will pay for it soon

Proigral

U.S. hasn't won a war since 1945.

hahahahahahhaaha im from spain and we re still laughing about that kekkkkkk

>when america is best at war
>whiny bitches pull "vietnam"
>we killed 2,000,000 of them
>compared to 58,200 of ours
>NVA and VC leaders say they got their asses handed to them and lost
>US and NV sign peace agreement to end war (US victory)
>US leaves (were supposed to fund SV to defend itself)
>Democrats take control of congress
>democracts back out of the deal and stop funding to SV)
>NV invades (this starts a second war to which the US wasnt in)
>NV wins that war

You guys are historically illiterate

They didn't win shit in 1945, the Russians win the war.

>let our military do as they wish
Your comment indicates a poor u derstanding of how things work. Our military isn't permitted to simpy do as they wish because they're all essentially paid barbarians, you have to keep a tight leash on our military filth to keep them in line.

Japan

it seems like uncle sam has a great brain wash machine working.
Everything you said its pure bullshit
God bless murica

British Royal Marines are hardest soldiers on the planet

Look up the paris accord and an actual timeline you dumb twit

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/japan-and-russia-finally-begin-talks-on-signing-world-war-two-pe/

cs:go terrorist are the hardest motherfuckers on the planet you fag

They're not real you fag

Wrong. The government screwed them from the beginning. They focused more effort into installing a US-lite government before they even ousted the North Vietnamese.

There is a reason people hated the war.

The corporate masters learned not to draft white boys. Now we rid the economy against the poor so that the military seems like a reasonable way to get college benefits.

Because they have more money,

I'm going to have to go with 5 foot tall starving gook farmers with pre-ww2 weapons for 5000, Alex.

The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial is a World War II cemetery and memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, Normandy, France, that honors American troops who died in Europe during World War II.....

You want to find out how mean we AMERICANS are go fuck around here..fggts

Nigga please, we all know France won world war deuce by a long shot.

You have a poor u derstanding of how typing words works, faggot.

lemme go fuck around at ur mums house fggt

Ya they are, so is Soap and MacTavish from CoD. Where you think they got them from?

Because you have loads of people, money and technology, and throw a disproportionate amount of money into defence.

Typical navy seal

1 down, 1 more to go... I love the smell of uranium in the morning

idiot what is the point of winning many battles if they didnt win the war, kys

>Never won a war alone
>Good warriors
Kek, you have problems fighting ragheads ffs

>Cuba
>Vietnam
>Philippines
>Korea

Stfu op

"Most do not understand actual war in a real sense"

fuck, i hate the way people on Sup Forums talk.

>Afghanistan
>Irak
Taliban are still in Afgha and Isis in Irak.

>we're just bad mother fuckers

Hoo yah fuckers

>idiot what is the point of winning many battles if they didnt win the war, kys

Did lose that war. watch less movies dipshit.

i'll give you the short version. war was ended with peace deal in paris with the north. war over, us goes home. once us gone, north restarts invasion of south. south folds up. not a US loss by any stretch of the imagination. get fucked.

you american fags just entered every war almost when it was over, just when all countries involved run out of soldiers, tanks, planes etc, so you pretty much didnt do anything, you just took advantage of the situations and claim that you did all, so fuk off.

>conventional war
What's this meme?

>Did lose that war.

*didn't

>Lost to Farmers
>Not because we were fighting guerrillas with homefront advantage
>Or because we couldnt differentiate Vietcong from civilian

Yeah we lost to untrained, dumbfuck farmers. Not trained, commie soldiers that knew the land like the back of their hand. Everybody is so quick to point out that we lost the war without realizing the reasons why. The US forces were no different than the Confeds in the U.S. Civil War

This is the best bait I've seen in years boi
and yeah were pretty good, but its because we friendo up everybody thats good in the field, but we bring all the hardware so its basically win win for a low budget operation

which is what the US does globally so yeah, bunch of small but big operations that are fed through tax payer dollars and foreign investments through our own businesses that work with the industrial military complex

if only we could keep our tech infrastructure up to date, so as not to get rekt by literally everyone who has a laptop these days

W-we only ran away g-uys.

beat me to it

==========================================================================
US citizens of military age easiest to brainwash, only the fittest and healthiest pass the tests, get sent to war and are killed before having children more often than not. Only the disabled stay behind as they won't be sent, they breed something say hereditary along the line and repeat.

>look up the document that states "the United States and all other countries respect the independence, sovereignty, unity, and territorial integrity of Vietnam as recognized by the 1954 Geneva Agreements on Vietnam"