Niggers getting rekt thread

Niggers getting rekt thread.

Post niggers getting rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't even funny tho. Maybe the "ad" but that was shooped

Wow, how can the electric company be so racist? It's 2017 for god sake.

nigger detected

You may need to recalibrate your detector there son.

Why do all the girls names start with Ty?

I was also wondering. Maybe their mom's name is like that and she named them like that

they're niggers

So that they can all aspire to buy TYson's chicken wings some day

nigger detected

Nigger detected

NIGGER detected

The fuck happened there?

Nerve gas attack

nigger tried to steal from a live junction box. kentucky fried coon

My brother used to be a sheriff's deputy in a mostly black county. Every time I see a white person on TV crying about niggers being treated like animals, I wonder if they've ever bothered to go on a ride-along or visit a prison. Niggers ARE animals. They behave like human children going through puberty with no parental supervision, guidance, or discipline. Everything is about proving how cool and tough you are and "keeping it real". It's time to stop pretending these things are human and support the police officers and prison guards who have to keep these savages under control every day to keep us all safe.

Or it is time to change the system that is designed to cause divides and different classes of people.

Except they've done little even before they entered white society with their own country.

They still live in mud huts and eat grain.

Nice b8 m8, r8ted 8/8.

Can someone tell me the name of the video of the guy in a batman mask with a lightsaber who is pissed off then spins around and some dank ass song plays with an electric guitar? Need for a friend

Something like this??

That is some shit.

even after getting shot this nigtard still tried to steal whatever that is

that's in Asia, you faggot

That's because America enslaved and stole all of the hard working and educated people.
Then the rest of the white world, especially the UK, France and Netherlands pillage and raped pretty much all of the natural resources they could. They divided Africa up into random chunks splitting family and social structures up.
Governments and institutions where dismantled so the whites could keep power.
Eventually they figured out it was not the right thing to do, so they handed back a destroyed and pillaged piece of land.
You never hear about this kind of stuff in the history books because history is written by the victors.

Whites have systematically since the dawn of time done everything they could to ruin any progress or development of Africa and still do today.

that slam was not needed. Defend racism all you want but shitty cops come down on white people just as often as black people.

Good. Can you imagine if dindos had modern technology? Don't give a chimp a nuke, they wouldn't comprehend the danger of it.

but that's because black is such an ugly skin color and anyone that isn't white is subhuman my friend. Learn the rules.

Pillaged natural resources that niggers had literally no use for because they didn't have the technology and understanding.

And how are we still ruining their progress today? Literal billions of money is flowing into the bottomless pit that is africa and it's still a shitpile.

Niggers ruined Africa for themselves, whites just helped them along. Actual chimps have higher IQ's than a lot of nigs, why should they deserve more than chimps?

nigger detected

"The father who was found dead with his seven kids in their southern Maryland home — due to carbon monoxide poisoning as the result of a running generator — never asked for electricity service to be connected to the home, a utility company said Tuesday."
Nogs looking for a payout gonna be disappointed

haha

nigger detected.

If only they'd all kill themselves through sheer greed and stupidity.

I only pray and hope for Africa to witness firsthand a nuclear winter. Would save a lot of money in the long run plus no more mood killing commercials

Fuck you nigger. We're on to you.

beating up niggers is always needed.

Is this bait or you do you really unironically believe that niggers accomplished anything before whites brought them civilization.

No African countries had ANY infrastructure before the white man came. No ports, no highways, no railroads. The white man build all of it. Once we left all those things were destroyed. They can't even farm their own food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture

youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

I've always kinda wanted to be in a situation like this. I've worked in retail before in my younger years but I've always wondered if the nigs robbed your store, you shot one, and now they crawl out of camera view. Could you hypothetically execute him and just say he was reaching for a weapon or looked menacing?

Niggers commit more crimes, The system goes easy on them imo.

white ppl rescue him.

Dumb nigs. Payout from who? "Is gonna sue em, ooga booga."

Was built when the only white men were vikings running around eating poisons mushrooms and raping each others daughters.

Totally not a nigger

Asia doesnt has the genocidal mixed race societies you fag

ah yes those "African empires" nobody has ever heard of because they have zero lasting contributions.

nice dubs

>Egypt
>niggers
choose one

literally everything europeans accomplished in the same historical period. You are just being an autistic Trump drone.

arabia used to be white you moron.

I'll fire despite not being Mr. DipshitBait

There were large trading civilizations in Africa prior to and after the late 1400s that weren't Egypt. And there was slavery within the continent prior to the 1400s and the cross-Atlantic trade.

The big problem is that the myth of "white man bad, slavery bad, white man cause slavery" gets BTFO by the other place that still has widespread regional slavery - Asia.

Yup kids, the asians and blacks were selling their defeated asian & black enemies as slaves long before the white boogieman came along

>arabia used to be white
okay okay, the people trolling are too obvious and the people that really believe this shit are too stupid. That's when this stops being fun.

Thanks for letting me know President Trump triggers you.

Also you sentence doesn't make any sense.

africans achieved nothing

If you're the owner and castle doctrine extends there

Are you oblivious to history?

>Yup kids, the asians and blacks were selling their defeated asian & black enemies as slaves long before the white boogieman came along
pretty sure most major civilizations had slavery, including Greeks and Romans. Slavery isn't really a good measure of how advanced a civilization is.

i fucking LOVE watching niggers getting smashed - i fucking HATE the cunts

The system reward resourcefulness, intelligence, creativity, and charisma. Anyone with those qualities can succeed. The painful truth you will not accept that is that the vast majority of human beings are utterly useless and have no business existing except as tools for those people with the attributes needed to better their lives. And yes, I include myself with the rabble. Life. Is not. Fair. It's something you're thrust into without your consent, but it's ultimately up to you to sink or swim. No one owes you a handout.

This seems to be information that blacks won't even acknowledge, other blacks sold their ancestors to white people and yet all their problems are "whiteys" fault

you sentence doesn't either

Egypt is nigger...

Kill yourself.

I guess Romans, Phoenicians and Greeks weren't white.

Poor user has been hurt by a big nasty black man.

Everything went blurry after reading this, what the fuck

wait, how is this not funny?

even on a darwinism level

and on a #realtalk level, they probably would not have brought anything good to the world anyways when you're being raised by a poor single father, so there is no real loss to us who didnt know them

one more thing i would like to add, i think its seriously ignorant to ignore the fact that he might have done that on purpose

cold fact of being a single father with fucking 7 kids without power should make you do something very desperate/drastic

Off-white at best like Mexicans

>Phoenicians
>white
End yourself Lebanon revisionist hack.

Those "civilizations" weren't much to compared to europe.

FUCK I love a good nigger ass whipping.

Love how the white liberals rush over for brownie points.

YASSS

Meds are white

newfags won't even understand this image

> YASSS
I don't think you belong here.

Consider it an economic stage some go through. If the supply is there, and that meets a demand then it's going to get used.

And it's a bit unfair to just say "slavery" as the things that get lumped together are different depending on the society; social mobility of the slave could be close to equal to that of a free man. Some of the Roman and intra-African accounts I've read really make you think that it was a valid and valuable societal structure in its time

yes. Feudal Europe, Celts, germanic tribes, Nordic raiders, Visigoths, and gauls just to name a few across history truly set the mark for progress.

I bet that dindu is thor

Nigger detected

YAASSSS QUEEEN SLAY

Takes a shot to the head like nothing and have to be two-tapped in order to go down.
That's why you don't get a shitty 9mm pea-shooter.

ey jamal lets go rob that pawn shop
>ya tyrone, aint no way hes gun be packin!

Trying to steal copper wire from live electrics.

From this same historical period we have loads of architecture and culture, laws, the begining of romance languages, democracy, the Roman Colosseum, aqueducts, roads, churches, the Parthenon.

Stop trying to compare to some mud-sculpting niggers.

Some slaves were different than others across history, this is true. "Free Man" was also a mostly meaningless term though.

no black-a-mores in my town you kekhead

Fake and gay. It was staged by the NRA and used to advertise gun sales.