FOXBORO -- "I have a deck of cards here, just say stop whenever you want."

>FOXBORO -- "I have a deck of cards here, just say stop whenever you want."
>"Stop."
>"Memorize that card. I am going to put it back in the middle of the deck and now it travels to the middle of the table. Was this your card?"
>"Oh my god, how did you do that?"
>This is a typical Friday scene in the Patriots locker room. Multiple players surround John Logan, the team magician, as he performs card tricks, stumping everyone who watches. Even reporters have joined the circle. Everyone wants to see Logan in action.
>"Every Friday, that's my guy. That's my guy, man," rookie quarterback Jacoby Brissett said.
>"I love magic and I think he's unbelievable," quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo added. "I look kind of gullible. He gets me guessing."
>Logan never seeks an audience. The players find him. He knows they have a job to do and he doesn't want to distract them, but he keeps a deck of cards handy in his back pocket, because they enjoy watching the routines as much as he loves performing them.

What's their endgame?

weei.com/sports/boston/football/patriots/ryan-hannable/2017/01/19/patriots-have-a-team-magician-here-is-his-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autismo

Suggesting to Brady to move in the pocket more...

youtube.com/watch?v=w-JRCfUY91Q

why are black people so amazed by magic

because white people have no souls

They know the best way to stay out of trouble is to dance for whitey. Overreacting to shit is part of the "dance"

Why do magicians always think they're cool? Calling yourself Foxbro just makes you as autistic as the people who browse this site.

(You)

Michael Cuddyer did this kind of stuff too, if I recall.

>people

maybe he really is magical

in b4 Sup Forums literally blames MAGIC for when the Pats win the Bowl

in b4 every team has a traveling team magician on call

There's a black dude who works as a parking lot attendant in an affluent town (the job is to basically hand out pre-paid parking tickets and give any money back if they leave early) and I swear the dude shucks and jives. I know he described his youth (in the 60's and 70's) as being "militant" but I dunno.

Coming in February of 2017

MAGICGATE!!!!

Looks like another asterisk for Bardy!

make the football disappear from a running-back's hands and reappear in brady's hands

>and for my next trick...the mystical "play action pass"

>Bardy
oh thank goodness

2GOAT4U

so if they win the sb does this dude get a ring? i met a guy who was the team photographer for the raiders back when they won one and he got a ring.

XD le endgame meme

That's bullshit you can't fake a run and then throw the ball someone get the refs and Goodell to look into this.

WHAT THE EFF?!?

dude at the end is just wearing a trash bag wtf