The first person to correctly guess the 'trick' I used to catch my pet fly Elliot decides what I do with him

The first person to correctly guess the 'trick' I used to catch my pet fly Elliot decides what I do with him.

Yes, he is alive. And no, I will not be putting him into any orifice of my body.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXrShg1Ry4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First the glass was placed to trap it, then the paper to rotate the glass and conceal the fly.

Bye bye fly, freedom for him outside

What about putting yourself into any orifices on it's body?

Well it's july fucking 4th so put some firecrackers in that sumbitch

Lured him into the cup with vinegar. Set him free OP... Set him free...

I don't know if you have much experience with these types of flies but they're impossible to catch in the manner that you described. They're very fast. There was a cool trick that I used to get 'em.

Vinegar attracts flies? Didn't know that.
But no, that's not correctr. :p

Cum?

Nope.

OP is a piece of shit so he used himself as bait to trap the fly.

Set it on fire.

Flashlight into the cup, then trapped!

Into the freezer!

Communism!

lol that's not very nice. And you are incorrect.

Flies aren't attracted to flashlights. Ultraviolet light maybe. But neither of those are correct.

Wiped shit in the cup, then taped it over

I can catch them with my bare hand. Get on my level faggot.

You used the empty water bottle trick.

Cum on it.

Yeah freeze it and keep it as a trophy

If that were correct, the glass wouldn't be clean on the inside.

Sure you can.

Never heard of "the empty water bottle trick" tbh. Enlighten me, user? :)

The water bottle trick is the one where I shove an empty water bottle up your ass.

He raised a maggot

catching a fly with your hand is not that hard really. the "trick" to that is knowing that they take off at a backwards angle, so aim above and behind them

can confirm this works marvelously

IT'S A TAPE!

Supreme fly

You grew it from the maggot that you had living under your fat fold you call a chin, and after guzzling another cup of gravy he became dislodged and freed himself into a better place where you taped him into his new paradise.

that looks like a fat fuck lazy fly. could have caught it a bunch of ways.

Caught it with your hands and put it in the glass

In the feezer with water

eat that shite and die nigger

OP here.

I really doubt any of you will be able to guess my clever trick so I'll give you guys a hint... I used a battery-operated device not for it's intended purpose. :)

Did you use a blue solo cup covered in honey to catch it, then you stuck it in that glass in pic related?

If correct, let the fly go and catch it again and repost this in 2 hours

Oh no, you zapped the poor thing.

stop being a fag OP just tell us. this isnt going to be an epic thread by any means, its just 4-5 bored dudes on the 4th here.

Did you massage it's wings with a dildo?

How to catch a fly with your hand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXrShg1Ry4

At this point, any attention to the thread is dying at a rate of one lurker per second.

You hired a female fly prostitute to lure it into the glass

this, I mean it's just a fly

Nah. It would be dead if I zapped it. I've never known an insect to survive one of those things.

LOL how did I know that somebody was going to guess this? But no, I wish you were correct. :p

Damn OP needs to deliver the fly nudes

if we are never gonna guess it, just reveal it

Battery powered fan.

Stop crying. If you want to know my cool trick, you'll just have to wait while I have my fun. I will post the answer soon enough. :)

autism intensifying

The fly intentionally volunteered to be a part of this pathetic, boring act of ego-boosting.

Crying was 45min ago. This shit is lame now.

anons ego is so high because he caught a fly.

You left a little bit of crack in the bottle of the cup then a level-pulley system trapped it in there with the paper

Caught it with something while it was sitting on a window, used the flies blindspot to catch it

How do you know that it's a boy fly?

It might be a Trap fly

Did you catch it using a mini dust vac?

Damn straight. This little bastard though he could come into my house. Well, buddy, I sure had news for him. Now he's sitting beside me buzzing around like a little faggot in a cup.

Yeah he used mini vac

Dust vac is actually the best guess so far. I suspect that would be a very efficient way of catching flies but that's not what I did. My method was a bit more cruel (there's another hint).

just fucking tell us what you did

You did what I would do, didn't you?

I'd blind it with my green laser pointer and then when it falls, catch it in the glass.

It was on a window.

op is honestly pissing me off just cum on the god damn fly already you faggot

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINRAR!

(except my laser is 2Watt blue)

Samefag op

OP just samefagged so hard lmfao fuck off newfag

you forgot to tell him what to do with it faggot

LOL. He honestly guessed it. Why would I make that up?

samefagging couldnt be more obvious
now cum on the fly faggot

wow nice samefag faggot, thread ruined.jump ship

Ok, so yea, just let Elliot go, and then catch him again. Upload this thread again in 2 hours

Firecrackers. And if you are like me. Use a handheld spotlight or flashlight to blind them

lmao it literally says you samefagged right at the tip idiot. you replied to your own comment with the pic of the lazor lmfao fucking idiot

By the way, the fly is permanently blind so I was able to practically pick it up with my bare hands. As long as I don't disturb the air too much or make any vibrations when I go for the catch, it's very easy to get 'em.

Kek. You don't know how the mimi app works.

Those red numbers with the (you) tag is everything I typed.

Everything in blue is someone else.

You used honey, rather than vinegar to catch this fly. You will now release this fly into your bathroom and shut the door. Take a big shit and don't flush.

There's no use trying to explain. They'll just respond with: "well you used your computer and cell phone to reply to your own post"

But anyways, good guess Sup Forumsro. :)

op used 2 different devices. op is a faggot and he knows it. wont ever admit it tho

See? What did I just say? LMAO I'm like a fucking wizard.

sugar water, or chopstick kungfu?

Yea, you are right. Fuck trying to explain shit. Kek

The guess just clicked. Cruel actions from a battery operated shit.

Laser. Yes.

what did i say? he'll never admit it

KYS newfag, btw stare at the laser b4 you kys

You couldn't have caught something a little more interesting? Lile, lets say a cat?

lol I didn't know PETA activist go on Sup Forums.