So I've been coughing up this green phlegm with specs in it pretty frequently

So I've been coughing up this green phlegm with specs in it pretty frequently.
Medfags help? No longer covered by insurance

Probably bronchitis. If it's viral there's not much you can do anyway. If it's bacterial you need antibiotics before it becomes pneumonia.

you're gone, user's right and that looks bacterial.

get your ass off to the med and pay up or die

Neat.
Never had the little specs before so I'm a little confused.

Yep defiantly bacterial. You need antibiotics user. Time for a doctors appointment.

Weed smoker?

Nope. Cigarette smoker for about 5 years though. Never had the issue before and what's bothering me is that I helped clean out a house of someone who thinks they have some complicated parasitic issue.

Then be glad you are coughing it out...

I guess. It's just concerning. Especially since their disease is considered delusional.
I'll probably just bite the bullet and go to the doc I feel like shit

Are you working in a dusty environment like construction?

AIDS
real bad ones if you're already coughing up green phlegm
it only gets worse from here, kill yourself so you won't have to suffer

Whoah no way

No, save for the thing I mentioned earlier I haven't been anywhere unusual.
Went to some rural town for a wedding too but that's about it.

Lungs are a great place for bacteria. People who live in homes with high humidity and don't clean tend to complain about resperatory problems and often blame allergies or some "condition" that simply can not be related to all the black mold and fungal infected carpets they live with. The sick thing is that their filthy lifestyle can get you sick as well if you spend too much time around them.

It might be lung cancer. It can (rarely) affect the young.

Stop smoking. You legit have tar build up in your lungs now.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Very likely acute bronchitis. If it's viral (like 90% of cases are), then just wait a couple of weeks and it will be gone by itself.

I'm considering that, but can't find any examples to relate to, or compare sputum. All the examples I've seen of that look a lot different.
But yeah, I think I'm done after this scare.

Next time you makes this thread, say that's your cum.

Smoker for 11 years. I cough shit like that up all the time. It's tar from smoking. There's your example

I've been smoking for 13 years, this has never happened to me.

That's a great idea senpai, thanks.

Smoking pole isn't the same as smoking cigs faggot

If you need antibiotics, look online for fish antibiotics. I used to get 500mg cephalexin. It worked every time. I went years without insurance until Obama decided I needed insurance or pay a penalty. There is a place based out of AZ.

Boop

Bacterial bronchitis. 500mg Cephalex twice a day for 10 days.

Bump