Wincest thread

wincest thread
sis/bro mom/son aunt/nephew etc

I've fucked my sister off and on since we were in our teens

Hey that's cool dude, but it's hard to bust a nut just to that comment.

Be more constructive with details.

Anyone here from last thread lmao?

Was able to get someone to X-ray my aunt, love her small tits

does me actually fucking my daughter count as a wincest?

Obligatory story

well shorten version is, she didn't actually know and till this day doesn't know i am her dad.
i left her (and her mom oc) when she was just a baby. after many years i came back to my hometown and met her in a night club.
i knew who she is but she (grown up as a gold digger obviously) started hitting on me and i used my chance.
plus she grew up into very sexy girl and i always had an incest-family fantasy but didn't believe it could come true some day.

I'd like that user with his sexy daughter to come back and tell us more.

that statistic seems untrue

Why wont anybody talk about my cousins cock in my mouth!!!!!!

pasta

nope. new pic of her as a proof

wat

too many gets too handle

You havent heard?
I sucked my cousin 2 times when he was sleeping.

Tell me more, like does he have a car?

okay now i'm convinced. i've seen your exact story in threads in the past. maybe its real maybe its not, i don't know. i am just skeptical though.

No he doesnt.
I want to do more with him actually awake but I dont know how.
Also I have my suspicions that he maybe was awake sometimes

Speaking from personal experience, if you don't resemble a pig, he will accept a blowjob while awake too.

people tend to say this is pasta. but it's me posting it every time cuz i thought the story would be very interesting for Sup Forums, and yeah, i am not affraid to say that i brag about it. i don't care, i think i accomplished something amongst incest driven fags.
here this one

I only sucked him 2 times but I touch his cock almost every time he sleeps over.
And this one time I jerked him while still outside his underwear and I could see him make an ''ohh that feels good'' face.

But he never told me anything or acted different.

WHERE IS COLUMN FAG?

Next time he sleeps over just sneak in his bed bed, make a "shhh" signal with your finger, pull out his dick and get to business.

Haven't seen him here in a LOONG time I saw where he posted on 8ch a few times. There might be a link to the most recent story there.

honestly i am a little bit more convinced. did she ever find out about it.

Care to do the long story?

as far as i know.... NO

that easy?
pic related is his dick

what r u interested in?

pic of you please

ha. he shaves his stomach, what a gay.

The whole thing I suppose? I'm genuinely interested. How did this happen? Why did you leave? Where's the Mom now and How did you know it was your Daughter when you met her? Etc....

Why, are you a homo?

That might help, maybe he is down for some more cousin sucking

did you cum in her? did you tell her to call you daddy during?

Had no prio like you said you did, and it really worked when my cousin did that to me.
Had no choice really but to enjoy it. Dunno if i'd let her if i didn't find her attractive though

Is it incest if you share your wife with your brother?

haha your response actually made me laugh, i don't know why. thanks for the chuckles.

no

Nope, incest would be if you shared your sister with your brother

At the same time? Yes.

But its a big step for incest and another big step when its a male cousin doing the sucking

Next time when you're sucking his dick as he "sleeps" 69 him and tea bag that mother fucker. See if he keep pretending then.

Got any mom on daughter????

My pleasure

ofc not they are not blood related
lucky dude, i wish i had a bro like you

That wil surely work!!

My sister came home all drunken up wearing a mini skirt and went straight to the bathroom and started puking. After about a half hour I decided to check on her. She was pretty fucked up and at this point dry heaving and could barely talk, so I decided to hold her head out of the toilet. While doing so I noticed her ass in the air in front of me. Wtf, Dick is diamonds, better judgement got the better of me and I hiked her skirt up with the other hand, wow what an ass. I get the idea of pulling her thong thong to the side and fucking her. Perfect pussy, but it is dry, grab some baby oil and lube her up, in goes my cock, after a couple of strokes she starts heaving again and forces me out. Light bulb come on, slam it back in and slowly start fucking her again, when she starts to heave I bury myself balls deep and ride it out. Never felt a pussy clench like that before or since, came buckets inside her. Clean her up put her in bed with a bucket. MFW she does not remember anything. One of the greatest loads blown in my life.

Did your aunt use to be your uncle?

Used to do stuff with my brother when we were kids. He's a couple of years older than me and taught me about sex.

He was the first boy to see me naked, the first one to lick my pussy and the one I lost my virginity to. He's also the only person whose cum I've swallowed. I did that when I was young and it made me sick so I never did it again.

nice

Where's the Mom?

story?

Anyone else have any saved greenthread stories? I've lost mine

Checked
>2017
Incest is way more taboo than homosexuality, just go with it

What do you prefer?

Mom/Son?
Bro/Sis?
Sis/Sis?
Father/Daughter?
Bro/Bro?
Mom/Daughter?

mom/son
Bro/sis

This one of fucking good. Don't think it happened but damn can that man make it sound real.

well i had to leave, cuz i was back in hometown on bussiness. and also honestly, too scared how things would turn up if we would continue. she is still with her mom in the same house, and i know it's my daughter but probably still going out in night clubs trying to catch a loaded guy. what do you mean how did i know. i know where she lives, i knew and saw her growing up (sometimes i was in hometown before, sometimes saw some pics on social media, i was curious of course). not much to say about first time we "met" in that famous night club. she noticed me, i watched her whole night obviously cuz i was curioous, but then i saw she was not just interested why i was watching she thought i was giving her looks. and also thought i am some big shot, i mean..... i can't complain, i took her to some nice places afterwards, when we were like "dating" i guess but secretly cuz my ex wife doesn't know how her lil daughter is getting men and money. but all in all i couldn't provide her something as much expencive as she wants by my guess but, she was satisfied considering her dating an older guy like me.
now something more for the other guy who asked, actually yes, i told her to call me daddy cuz why not? she couldn't susspect it anyways and for me it was amazing. and no did not cum in her, i have a problem wearing a condom i can't get and erection so i had to be careful. but she let me cum on her soo.....

I prefer bro/sis - father/daughter

this.

Do you still see her from time to time?

nice

Would you consider contacting her mother about wanting to see her? You know just for the lolz.

gotta be bro/sis for sure

What do you want to know?
We used to play together naked a lot. He'd let me touch him and I let him touch me. It was just kinda normal we didn't think anything of it. I remember thinking it was funny how his dick grew when I played with it. I liked to put it in my mouth while he was soft and feel it growing in there. I didn't know how to do BJs so he didn't usually cum from it.

The first time we had sex we were just play fighting naked. His dick had got hard and was rubbing on me which made me really horny, he just stuck it in me and we ended up fucking. Lasted probably not even a minute then he came on my belly so I didn't get pregnant.

Not really a great story I know, just how it went.

>try hitting on women at wedding
>realize they're all cousins
>fuck mom instead
Sup Forums logic

All

it's on the internet bro

it's gotta be true

well no actually not in the same town and who knows when i will return..... but wouldn't mind to see her and.... something else if u catch my drift
if anyone else was in this situation i would loooooove to see that and would laugh my ass off. but not in my position of course

You got me hard. Post more

i figured as much

this is weirdly hot but those spelling errors are fucking gold

why is everything red...

why is everything red....

I've got a pretty fucked up one if anybody is interested, happy ending so far. If you want pretyped then please feel free to drink a gallon or two of bleach before posting.

Ok one more thing before I go. The one and only time I swallowed.
I was holding his dick and licking the end of it. He had a lot of pre-cum, I didn't really know what it was at the time but I liked the taste of it and thought actual cum would taste the same.
So I was licking it and sucking as best I could, I was shit at it though. Then I feel his dick start throbbing and he cum in my mouth. I had no idea how to handle it at this age so it shot to the back of my throat and was all in my mouth. I didn't know what to do so I swallowed it down and it was totally horrible. Made me throw up almost straight away and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for ages.

Any time aftet that whenever I felt the same throbbing feeling I'd stop sucking and make him cum on me instead. It was cool after that. To this day I still won't swallow.

For the record,l because I guess you're wondering, he didn't have a big dick, about 5 inches and pretty thin, but then he was only about 16 last time I saw him hard. I don't know if he got bigger with age.

Post it

If with sis or cousin, plz continue

you should be nice and at least try your boyfriend's cum
the taste largely depends on diet

Shit i asked 12 people if theyve fucked their sister/brother,looks like im fucking my sister

My mom was really drunk one night and we were on the couch watching a movie and she had her feet on my lap. I got a boner during a sex scene and she noticed. She started rubbing her foot against me through my pants for a few minutes until I came.

pics of ur mom please

Anyone know what happend to that Deerchan guy?

Or the guy who writes the stories like
He's got like a distinct style, but I haven't seen hi around anymore/seen any new stories from him

nothing wrong with it unless you get her pregnant, and even the, the odds of having a 2 headed baby are slim lol.

Have fun! Report back with stories and pics.

>weirdly hot

What makes it weird? Shits plain hot to me

Awesome - Fucked my sister

Not so Awesome - Her 3 yr old is also my daughter.

covered in vomit, outie belly button, small milf paunch- it's more real and makes for a more convincing story of incest than half of this stuff. Most stories involve talking about family members that begin with "my sister is a 10/10 with sexy legs and an ass that won't quit" like the setup doesn't fucking matter at all to these people.

>vomit
Yeah I'll agree that's pretty gross, but I seem to just overlook it.

>outie belly button
What's wrong with outties?

>small milf paunch
What?

>it's more real and makes it sound more convincing.

Yeah. I never really thought about that until now. The premise was completely bullshit. It seemed like something that couldn't or wouldnt happen, but why the end i felt like the story could maybe be believable.

Part of its because he writes in so much detail during the act you sort of forget about the start but like, the small details do make it seem believable.

No, what happened?

I fucked my cousin once
Ehh