Hey /b, I'm a Hiro and my gf is Russian, and I'm going to meet her parents for the first time...

Hey /b, I'm a Hiro and my gf is Russian, and I'm going to meet her parents for the first time. I'm so scared they will not like me, because of the bad stigma that comes with being an Asian guy. I can't hold my liquor, and I can't win arm wrestling contest, what am I to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499135147643.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What no girl who is Asian will date you?

become an hero instead of hiro

I don't like Asian girls. I tried Chinese, Japanese, Cambodian, none of them had what I was looking for.

Plus she's very curvy, something you can't get with Asian girl too much.

Don't drink, and don't arm wrestle anybody.

Haha! That is funny. What can I do that is heroic?

She told me her dad wants to arm wrestle any guy she brings home to see if worthy of marriage. Not to be typical Japanese guy, but I did kendo in secondary school, so I'm only good if I have a bamboo sword.

Offer them a Japanese made Vodka or an expansive bottle of Sake.

I already have good Sake to bring them. I don't think it will be enough to impress them though.

Learn the Communist international in french, it will make them think you can speak french.

My French is awful. I can barely speak English properly. Do you know how odd that will sound with a Japanese accent?

Decline the arm wrestle. Don't be shy to use the little russian you may know to try and impress them. Saying small stuff like "spaciba" instead of "thank you" goes a long way.
がんばってください bro

ありがとう ございます。

I think google will translate that well. I tried to keep it short. Gf is teaching me a little Russian, I think it will be enough to show respect. Thank you again for suggestion!

Are they very into politic anyway ?
>If you have any skill in combat sport, show them. >Talk to them about your brilliant career or your degrees.
What makes your the perfect son in law (if you're near to marry your gf) ?
Ask them if they like Japan, so you can invite them to see the Mt Fuji and buy hentai souvenirs for the dad.

大丈夫だよ
I went to Keio university last summer so i picked up some of the language. Are you living in Japan, Russia, or the USA?

preevyat =>Hi
dasvitanya => bye
nasdrovee => santé !/ chin chin (say it when you're going to try your Sake with them.

Very nice! I'm living in U.S.A right now, her parents live in California, but they moved there from Russia when she was little girl. I came here to better my English. I know my grammar is pretty good, but could be better. Anyway, despite them living in U.S.A for close to 20 years now, they are still very traditional, which is why I am scared. Though, she tells me English is our common language, so I feel a little better.

Tell them to accept you or you're going to commit a Harakiri and make their floor dirty.

They are very political, they like Trumpu-San very much. Haha! I think part of me is worried that they still think Japanese are bad and weak people from our many wars. If I have to show them Kendo, I will. But, I would feel rather out of place to do it at random. Oh no! I won't buy the dad doujin or anything like that, that would be very awkward!

an hero means killing yourself ffs

Hahaha! Then I could show them all those old samurai traditions. Kendo and harakiri! Hahaha! You westerners are always so crazy with your comedy, it's so much fun!

learn from this guy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499135147643.webm

Hahaha! I didn't realize tell the end this guy was Asian! Too funny! I now have American role-model.

SHOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND

No thank you.

Yeah, what makes Japan so interesting for europeanare all their ancient arts, play on it.
Are you a good cook ? You should make them customized sushis (yeah, cliché but you really should). The mother will love it.
If they like Trump, you should learn them a little about Japan history when the Emperor locked the country to the rest of the world during the 19th century. The dad would love it.
Change your phone alarm to the national anthem of USSR/ Russia (barely different for someone who don't speak russian, you can figure out woman singing during the choir.

You are fucked. Enjoy that Russian girl while it lasts.

Pic or never happened

keep us updated when you meet her parents

Just talk about how your family killed Russians during the Russo-Jap War. It'll rustle their jimmies.

>what am I to do?
Remind them that the Japanese navy has kicked their asses in every single naval engagement in history between the two. I hope your Russian girlfriend is QT, like pic.

Eew, you are a Japanese who desires fat white women. You deserve to lose your Japanese card.

This is now a Natalia Poklonskaya thread!

I wanted to say busty as nicely as possible. I don't think I should lose my "Japanese card" over that.