Love style

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ84XJzxQWg
youtube.com/watch?v=KbuGWgYLqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This video made me cry.

Love is an illusion. We're programmed to feel it so that we stay together with our significant other for the purpose of raising our offspring and ensuring the survival of our species.

Everything you know is a lie, user...a lie!

someone make me cry damn it! i need it rigth now... post sad shit please

Full vid

gf left me a few months back after we were having some issues, then proceeded to make me believe we were patching things up and that we could resolve our problems (messaging me, flirting etc.) then suddenly she tells me she's been seeing another guy for a month now and that i should fuck off, i spend every moment switching from "fuck her i'm better off without her" and "where did it all go wrong/maybe if i acted differently here we would still be together"

Gotcha covered user

my girlfriend and i broke up today, 5 year relationship.. i cant cry but i really need to. it just feels so weird not to, im feeling sad but im not crying

thats.. sad, almost crying now

I broke up with my gf some months ago, i thought everything was alright but now she met someone and I feel like crap. Why is this happening, so many time has passed...

Just let it out. Fuck those people who say that men don't cry. I cry all the time. I love crying!

I really need to cry but I fucking cant

i feel like I project other peoples feelings onto myself, maybe because i don't properly feel by myself. i like looking at feels threads even though there's nothing sad about my life currently. can anyone explain why i do this?

Just do it man. Nothing wrong with it.

U sentimental as fuck, thats kinda cute, tho

user I have been in the same situation and I know how you feel, you know for sure that you better without her and that it's the best case scenario but you still remember all the good times with her and all the little things that makes you miss her again.WRONG you don't miss her, you don't miss the person at least, you miss the possibilities that could happen if you still in the relationship, so give it time bc the nostalgia sure make everything in the past so beautiful forgetting all the reasons that make you two break up in the first place.

u wot

I have more if you like it buddy

Is anyone else ever interested in someone they know they'll never date, but despite that they still tell themselves there's a chance. You notice things that make you think they like you and ignore the obvious clues that they're not interested. You lie to yourself until you believe they like you but you know deep down that none of it is true.

post it

>An Extremly Powerful photo
>Extremly Poweful
>Extremly
>Poweful
*inner child sobs*

this

Need some tears myself. Someone post depressing music.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ84XJzxQWg

Here it comes

So you're saying black people cant feel love?

damn..

This one burns deep, user

hey i read that live

Imagine, that you have only a few minutes, maybe an hour left to live; somehow you have discovered exactly when you will die.
What would you do with this precious hour of your stay on Earth?
Would you be able to complete all your things in this last hour, do you have a
conscious idea about how to do it?

I'd totally help you out but I actual have no sad pics at all which is really weird, thought I had at least a few damn.

Forgive everyone I have wronged, ask forgiveness, cook a steak rare just to try it.

winrar...

fags can't love, the post

And letting go your last breath would you feel satisfaction
from knowing that you have done
everything possible in this life to
fulfill that you are constantly present, always vibrating, always
waiting, like the son is waiting for the father-sailor?
In the manifested world everything has its
beginning and its end. In the Real World everything is
always present and one beautiful day you
will be allowed to forget everything and leave the world “forever”.

Freedom is worth a million times more than [political] liberation. The free man, even in slavery,
remains a master of himself.
For example, if I
give you something, let’s say, a car, in which there
is no fuel, the car cannot move.
Your car needs a special fuel, but
it is only you who is able to
define what kind of fuel is
needed and where to get it.

i admire your patience and stick-to-it-ness

Here's more to make those tear ducts drown

So it's not an illusion at all?

Christ the autism.

Your mum's a cunt

that is so sad. and needy. good lord it is needy.

dude, thanks.. keep them coming

the entire world is an illusion - it is all just chemicals in our heads... but who gives a fuck.

Always cry to this

To be honest, this one has never made me that sad. It does, however, make me fucking rage.

have some sad as fuck music

youtube.com/watch?v=KbuGWgYLqWk

Damn just noticed all 3 of mine have been about love (though Odo wasn't romantic)

This is fake as fuck

Wow what a cunt of a mother how could she do that to her child?

was a good read

Just because your autism makes you unlovable or capable of understanding love doesn't mean love doesn't exist.

It just don't exist for you, we're (and by that I mean non-sociopaths, non-autistics, non-psychpaths and non- narsacists) all fine and love exists in a very real way for us.

can you link?

Bam youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s

the cheesiest shit that still makes me tear up every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c

yeah its a goddamn halo trailer.

ayyy 0.24 nice

Everything about us is programmed. Stop creating a false dichotomy that love is an illusion but pain is real. It's all in our head and all equally as real as it is not real.

I'd microwave my laptopn and take a shit because i hear people shit when they dieI'd also shower because i'm pretty smelly right now.

FUUUUUUUUUck...

Our purpose in life is to repopulate, but if you are gay, you therefore have no purpose in life.

This. The fact that it s only emotions in our bodies doesn t numb the pain. It s till there, whatever you do or you think

>What would you do with this precious hour of your stay on Earth?

exercise my second amendment rights at either the supreme court or 1600 pen

Our individual purpose in life is to obtain the most entropy from the system. Very little to do with reproduction.

why cant this thread be more active? its so many on this site.. :( help ur bros out and cry with me

Shit.
Shitshitshitshitshit
FUUUUUUUUUCK

Cause it's a love feels thread and no one's really doing love ones besides family/friend

more like lil' bitch thread

Repopulation was a factor a couple of hundred years ago, now with our shitty over populated planet with shit loads of unwanted children waddling around we could go for a generation that doesn't have kids

Also you can be gay and still have kids so wamp wamp

its kinda creepy

my halo one is about a guy whose husband dies, and so he signs up for the war.

true i guess..

i'm the user you replied to, hope you're okay man, my relationship was 4 years and i was exactly the same, was like 2 weeks before it suddenly all came out and i cried

thanks man that helps a bit :) what was your similar situation then? and how is your dating life now?

Meh. If that makes you fags cry you're too young to be here. You're not true robots.

If you want to cry watch Dear Zachary, i was balling my eyes out within the first 20mins, and i very rarely cry.

>obtain the most entropy from the system

lol you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid. I REALLY need to watch it again.

Life exerts to an extent negative entropy. We take disorder and make it ordered. That's true for all life. That's the only thing that's true for all life.

I would have agreed had you quoted:
>purpose in life

Because it's true that life has no purpose.

I said most, the majority of these aren't

My wife is traveling for business for the next couple of months.

She's 6 hours ahead where she is and that is just enough of a time difference to make it so we maybe get to talk for a few minutes a day.

Something must have been bothering her today. Maybe the stress of travel, missing our kid, I dunno. But we get maybe 20 Minutes of getting to talk to each other and today she decided to use those minutes to pick a shitty little fight. Not anything huge or worrisome, but we didn't end on a good note. And now I'm spending the next six hours awake with it in my head while she's asleep.

Feels bad man

and why the fuck are you here? come back when you have had your first relationship and breakup

If you want to feel depressed, play the Visual Novel Kana Imouto. It's a story told from the point of view of a young man who's sister has been slowly dying from kidney failure all her life, and all of the feelings they share.
Thatfucking thing broke me, and when I reached one of the 6 endings I just put my head down and fucking sobbed

Back to this is Sup Forums

How do you know she's asleep and not doing the same thing?

You said "obtain the most entropy".
That's literally the opposite of what living things try to do.

You're a try-hard pseudo-intellectual underage b& fag-master.

i think im okey, the hardest part is to sleep.. its 3 am. she took the dog aswell..

good pupper ;_;

Fool that you are. You are a bundle of rejected emotions and love is just another one. Have you ever, in the group of cold, necrotic tissue that you call a heart felt ache? Have you ever felt a stabbing pain in your head due to a betrayal? You know you have your doubts.

Honestly? If she were awake she would be looking at her phone in a way that would indicate she's active online. We've been in a relationship long enough for me to know. She just. doesn't idly sit up at night doing nothing.