Defense wins championships

>defense wins championships

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=headset problems in the nfl&oq=headset problems in the nfl&aqs=chrome..69i57.4250j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither have won the real championship

>defense wins chips

its a meme spewed by shit tier offensive teams (srs)

>Having sprint
>Not based T-Mobile
>getaloadofthisguy.jpg

If the ain'ts had a defense Breesus would have at least 3 rings, even with shitty wr

nigga, look at last year and tell me defense doesn't win championships. Hell, the Texans made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs and they had the fucking brock lobster at qb.

The decider in this game will be who plays the best defense and can make stops. Case in point; defense wins championships.

Yeah, pretty much this. It's going to be back and forth scoring the whole game until one defense manages to do something to stop the other side.

>anything but verizon

>Best QB in the league who has yet to play a good defense in months
>Best offense we have seen since 2013 Broncos
Lmao, this year is the exception not the rule, KC and Houston chocked away their shots like bitches anyway.

Nigger look at this year and realize it doesnt. Broncos defense without peyton manning is useless, couldn't even win the division. Vindicated for all those shitty memes pointed at him last year

> mfw nfl ratings and sp in general have gone to shit

Miss you peypey

really dickhead? The last three seasons the top defense in the league made it to the super bowl winning 2 of those 3. You are absolutely talking out of your ass here.

Lets look at the facts

Broncos have a 4 time and top 5 qb of all time and they go to 2 SBs in 3 years, winning one of them.

He leaves the very next season after winning the Superb Owl and they cant even make playoffs despite keeping every relevant player on defense.

Defense doesnt win championships anymore Grandpa.

What's the likelihood of Steelers' equipment failure and/or other shenanigans at Foxborough?

actually, Xhehawks were #1 defense that year, not broncos. we can keep going back if you wanna talk about steelers too. that shit just hasn't changed in 50 years. the #1 offense making it to SB is relatively rare, but you can find #1 defense in the owl 4 out of 5 years. It's not my fault I'm older than you and you're just a retard. go look the shit up.

neither of those teams will win a ring this year

this was total bullshit

headsets fail all the time because the NFL is incompetent

Well they already poisoned the team, so you can expect all the usual shit
Radios not working, clocks in the stadium being all wrong, etc

This

didn't Rodgers and Brady pick apart the #1 rated defenses in their owls?

>defense wins championships

>ravens didnt make the playoffs
>texans one and done

what did they mean by this?

There was no all time great defense this year. Just fairly good ones. Seattle had a chance, but then Earl Thomas broke his leg.

Reminder that the patriots have the best defense in the league

how is it that you know its bullshit?

google.com/search?q=headset problems in the nfl&oq=headset problems in the nfl&aqs=chrome..69i57.4250j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This, both teams would get exposed by the Pats D.

How are the Falcons not going to win?

They Dont have godgers

who needs gaygers when you have the MVP?

best post itt.

"Get off me, Tracy Porter!"

Tell that to the Cowboys

>Matt Ryan MVP over Aaron "runs the whole team" Rodgers
ok

>I DO IT FOR MADDEN

Neither of these teams is winning the championship. Failcons are going to be exposed hard in the Owl.

please actively try to give yourself cancer and die

Steelers got ref balled in the Owl against the Packers, Seattle got picked apart tho