Shisha bars

How common are shisha bars in your country?

In France they are all over the fucking place. At least 10 in my small city of 150 000 inhabitants (none 10 years ago).

Never seen one referred to as such, it's always Mexicans running hookah shops tho

I went to Melbourne years ago and went to one in a place called Brunswick
Carved into the wooden Tabletop was LONG LIVE KING OSAMA

Fucking jihadis hang out at these

In the whole country not so much. Cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam and jam-packed with them however.

Typical customer base of a french shisha bar :

- algerian males
- niggers
- white women

They're illegal in my city

I saw a car with a window decal of Osama bin laden holding a spear and it said something like "Islam will conquer" and the there was a bunch of Arab scribbles

>Brunswick
There's your problem

I only saw one in an Afghan restaurant in Jew York City

Here it's mostly Moroccans and Turks. The criminal kind.
>i-i-i've posted kindly message, Erdogan pasha

These are the types of places muzzies go to plan their skulduggery

same in germany except that all muslims go there not only algerian

We have a very small amount here.

Lebs don't seem to be into them really. They tend to like places where they can do coke and drink themselves unconscious.

There are a fair few in places with Turks in cities, they don't exist regularly in towns though

I went to visit my friend in Belgium recently and his small town was fucking infested with them. Roaches is the right word to describe such people

There's one here in New Hampshire here that I visit when I feel like larping as a kebab and want to people watch the wiggers that come in.

I was looking for a hookah the other day and I walked into this newer shop that opened and it's ran by these people that had some dialect of Indian when I heard the wife and husband go back and forth bringing pieces out.

I prefer that too and im one of the last germans left in cologne.

If you think Köln is bad you haven't been to Frankfurt or Offenbach

Only like 10 shops in the entire madrid

And you call us moors baka sempais

there's a few in my city, i wish there were more because i fucking love smoking shisha and i don't have any dodgy lebanese friends who can give me the inside track on shisha tobacco ex tobacco tax.

>In France
Gotta have them "narghilele" in the French Caliphate. They are way worse than regular cigarettes, they don't filter nearly as much. But still, much too slow to be an effective kebab removal method.

sishas and döners are the only good thing about kebabs

>10

too many fag

>australian
>degenerate

why am i not surprised

There's like 10 located in the general proximity of any decently-sized university here in the US.

Not some edgy teen? There's never been a jihadI from... oh
>Melbourne