Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I am Rock

Hey, good evening, Anonymous! You may or may not have seen me before, but hello none the less, I am Rock.

Has life been getting to you? Did you just need someone to just listen?

Maybe you just want a hug, or the closest thing to it here. I'd be more than happy to do that too!

If all you need is a place to get away from a bit, some advice on the ways of life, or just a friendly smile and some words, you can find it here.

Like my friends before have showed me, I'll show the same kindness to you.

>advice
Use this if you'd like me and/or someone else to give a tidbit of advice

or

>hug
This, if you just want a hug and something nice, I'd be glad to provide both.

This world... It can be cruel, heartbreaking, and just plain tough, Anonymous... I'd just like to provide something, something that can make your day just a bit less bad.

So, all of you, all I ask is that you help me, and each other. To provide and encourage an atmosphere that's most pleasant and just be the best person you can be, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w3m5z-MO-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Rock..... I guess...

Eh, shit sucks/

-EMT

Can I just get a hug?

Here to support, if necessary.

It does, it does. Some things will change. Some things... we might just need to accept for the time being.

Hey bud, is it still the same thing...?

Of course you can.

*hug*

What's up, user?

Thanks for coming, honestly. What's up?

I appreciate it, buddy. Thank you

I guess. I just got shit on my mind. Stuff that is known, and new shit....

-EMT

Doesn't seem like it

Basically. Bleh, I may listen into her show tomorrow to see what she's up to. Maybe will message her a while after

*hugs*

-EMT

*hugs you close*

Need anything more user? I'll listen if you need to talk about something.

I'll talk about it with you later if you want, okay?

Oh hi Yama. Haven't seen you in a while.

New shit..? What's wrong?

Doesn't seem like what :v

Mm, allrighty sounds like a nice plan. That's a good way to start a conversation!

I guess, just DM then. I may or may not be away.

I mean, stuff Fenn doesn't know, but you have already been filled in.

Things changing

Ah, gotcha... Any other plans though?

What kinda things?

Mmh... I'll scold big sis...

Life.

Hi...

>feeling alone has fuck even tho i got great family and friends

>feel like a loser evrn tho im doing great at law school

>not sure if weed I helping me since I smoke a shit ton of it

>even tho I Los 45kg in the past year, I never ever got a relationship because I'm social retarded

> in the latest months I just feel more alone and more sad and more distant from the world

> I feel like I don't deserve the life I live

Don't know what to do

>advise and hug

Nothing much. Gonna be busy tomorrow obviously. Gonna be stuck on a train for 8+ hrs (Knowing my luck it will be late, so...)

So Tomorrow will just be that shit.

I am curious about what she'll say on there. Might give insight. Still, IDK...

-EMT

May i have a hug too?

sounds a lot like me, except for the weed

Fuck off with your gay autistic roleplaying

>still blogging about the same shit no one cares about in an advice thread

Amazing.

Haven't seen her in a while. Has she been alright?

Also, what's up Nep? Anything?

Nothing bad, I hope. Hanging in there?

*hugs*

Social skills don't come naturally. The weed probably isn't helping; cutting back might make something of a difference. But if you want to meet people and make friends, you need to practice. Talk to everyone to meet, greet them kindly and smile. You'll get the hang of it if you do it enough.

Don't tell yourself you don't deserve it. Most of us don't deserve half of what we've got, and the rest of us don't deserve the countless problems life has dumped in our laps. Justice doesn't come naturally in this world, so don't feel bad if things are going good for you. Relish life, and enjoy it as best you can!

*hugs* of course. Anything specific got you down tonight?

Weed was my blessing but its also my curse..... It mmade me who I am today... I enjoy studying high more than I love vydia or wtv.... But later getting high got mee into deep sadness and I'm unsure what to do...

You forgot to sage tho.

Nah, no need to. Even big sis needs a break!

How've you been?

Ah... That I get. What have you been doing to try and change things yourself?

Hey user... *hug*

Why do you truly think you feel sad? Is it the loneliness or something else...? If things seem to be going well and you still feel like this, it may be a good idea to seek out professional help.

It's gonna be a looong ride, I hope you're ready for it. What did you want to talk about with her?

Heck, of course you can!

*hug*

What's up, hon?

Nah, it isn't roleplaying. Even if I am using Mega Man, I still am being the person I always am.

How are you doing, user?

Hey, all I ask is to be nice. It's all right. Is there something up, though?

I'm sorry sir, but it's time for you leave

I did sage idiot.

Can I have a hug please?

I'm doing your mother.

WHAT IS THIS

Sure thing, user.

*hugs*

Is something wrong?

Mmh, for starters, I feel you should cut it a little on the weed, in the long run it may cause you to feel even worse than back then, has anything happened that made you feel so alone and abandoned? Any reason you think may be the cause to this?
user bringing the heat, kek.

evening

I said its time for you to leave

I honestly don't know what well talk about. Any ideas?

I think I'll see what she says in her show and maybe judge from there.

But I think the ride up shouldnt be too bad. The one back will probably be worse...

-EMT

Good evening. How's things?

Ah? Why's that?

*hug*

I hope that helped a bit... What's bothering you, user?

Ah? Well please be gentle, last I heard, she had a long day.

Well hey, hey! Long time no see! I finally did a thread of my own.

How've you been?

Well, seems like you're on track with the show stuff, but I think you should get to know her more. Maybe ask about stuff she likes, or what she wants to do.

Why's the return trip going to be worse though?

going well this week

been catching up on sleep

My antidepressants aren't working and I want to die. Put matches out on my thigh last night. I'm too much of a sucker to get my shit together and get a job, and I'm a leech on my grandparents.

I wish I could just stop being depressed. I hate this shit.

Been thinking about going anhero. Life is pointless.

Not at all, i just wanted to see if i could get away with a hug! Especially not since you've been spending hours trying to cheer me up ^.^

I came up with a new strategy to know exactly when i need to resume my exercises, so lately i've been focusing on my legs and as soon as they start hurting less from the excercises i need to restart.

Kek, have fun trying to shoot him with your stormtrooper aim.

been going great lately

catching up on sleep

Its about an hour longer for some reason, and I'll be alone.

And Yea, I think its a start with the show. But IDK., I think I should try genuinely asking to get together by next week. She seems pretty awkward I think though. Kinda in a different way thouhg

-EMT

32 yr old divorced male here. Been single for three years now and was married for 10. I feel completely out of game when it comes to picking up women.
>inb4 fat slob
Im average 6'8 265lbs and 7.5" dick
I honestly cant even pick up a thot. Any advice on how to get my mojo back?

I had a girl about 1 year ago... Was a short relationship (has usual) and I feel like she is past.... I completely dumped my taughts with her but I feel like I forgot her

The thing is, since then I got more and more depressed, realm hard to explain :\

Sometimes I get glimpses of suicidal toughs and then I think, nah ure a boooboo but than I start wondering why I get them and then everything goes to shit and I just start fk crying like a 4 yro

Order 13 of the global rules

I want to say something life changing, but here we are. We are together in it.

Tell your psychologist/psychiatrist about the pills not working anymore, they have to often tweak the dose or change them, these things take a little time to get right. What is stopping you from getting a job?
Life is pointless, set pleasure seeking as your goal in life.
What kind of hobbies do you have and where have you been contacting wenches?

That's good. I've been working on that too, and it's helped. Getting enough sleep is much more important than I had once thought.

Hmm. Things can get better user, but you'll need to make them better. It's hard, but it has to be done. See if you can clean yourself up some and look nice, and apply for a couple of jobs. Grocery stores and small restaurants are good places to start.

Life can be better than this.

It's only pointless if you don't give it a point. Do you not have anything to love? Find something! It could be as simple as a video game or a small animal. Find something to care about, and pour a piece of your soul into it. It'll help.

Anytime, Asterisk.

youtu.be/w3m5z-MO-is
I think you can relate.

I basically like to fish and talk random useless knowledge, and the few times ive tried going to the bars/clubs

where are the regulars

I am looking for someone to talk to.

I'll talk to you. What's up?

I'm honestly not here. Just wanted to say good luck everybody giving advice tonight. I won't be able to respond to any replies. I love you all.

-phi

Also, thanks for the hugs, cant replay to everybofy thst gave them because im on my cell

You ever thought about going to talk with a psychologist?
Learn how to mix drinks, I can't think of many girls that are into fishing, what has been the response of the female humanoids so far?

At least there's that. I'm rooting for you, user.

Got my dose upped last time I saw her. Less anxious but way more depressed. But yes, I'll tell her.

I'm having trouble eating every day, and the thought of a job makes my head spin. I've had one before, I know it's easy. But for some reason I just can't fucking do it.

I know I need to make it better, I just don't know how. I went to therapy, I took the meds, I got a job, I went to school, I made friends. All that failed. Now I'm friendless, alone, and a leech.

Thanks for the sympathy.

Cheif? If not, then welcome the same. Thing's all right?

Nice, nice. Haven't been able to sleep recently?

Now, first off, that's not the way to do it. Ok? What would make you want to do such a thing...?

Ah, that's pretty nice! What's the ultimate goal, if I may ask?

Ah, that's not too bad. Maybe sleep?

Maybe, that sounds like it might work. A good idea to get to know her better before, so that it would be less awkward in person.

Heya. Well, first question is, where are you typically looking? How do you approach them?

Ah, they're okay. It's a holiday after all. How are you doing though?

Heya, hon. What's on your mind?

Heh, thank you very much. It really makes me happy. Good luck, and stay safe too!

No worries, I'm happy to help. Just know that there are people who care for you, even if they don't know you. I care.

Just be safe, OK?

-EMT

Been thinking about the futility of life. Does that make sense?

The return trip is during the day. Like 8AM to 6PM. So that aint an option

And thats true. I should, but I dont think it will be that awkward in person though, given our history. But IDK still. I was aiming for this week, but that aint happening

-EMT

Can you relate to that

Not really i dont think i could do it, the feel of sharing these taughts with a live human being makes me feel weird I don't know

stressed myself out for the pass two weeks. Took a rather harsh toll on me.

things are looking better (glass half full view) and should be getting easier

It's been a nagging feeling lately. Can't connect with anyone.

About how entropy reaches everything and such?
Mmh, you know, I used to be kinda like that, make an effort and start eating on schedule, even if you don't feel like doing it. I don't particularly enjoy working honestly, but hey, money gives me quite a good way to distract myself from the existential dread.

Same goes for you, i'd like to return the favor for all the times you helped me, so if you have an issue of any kind you know who you need to call u.u

It's a little embarassing to talk about it on the thread, though i'm working to get slimmer legs and of course...a nice butt, though that's already mostly done.

It sounds like what you need more than a job is to be happy. I don't know how to do that.

I wish I could help you user, but I don't really have anything more to say. Perhaps Rock or Neptune will have some good advice. I'm sorry.

I think it does, yes. But does it matter if life is meaningless in the long run if at least you do some good on a small scale? If that's all that we can hope to achieve, then it's all that matters.

Relate to what? Looking for someone to talk to?

I can pretend to be a robot if it helps. ~bzip~ Beep!

Also my parents would go crazy on me because they are a bit overprotective

I'm just stuck in an island I guess, I wish I could somehow explain better

> advice
Just recently, ive started to like this girl, she is not that big of a deal, 6/10, maybe 7/10, but i really enjoy being with her and playing LFD2
The problem is 2 things, i dont know how the fuck to make a move with her, its not that im afraid to ruin the firendship or some bullshit like that, im just too beta to do something about it
And there is this other faggot who is also a firend of hers, but keeps tagging onto our LFD matches and wont take a hint

Just for the record, i am not handsome, but i am pretty fit, practiced parkour +2 Years now so i think besides my videogame knowledge and my body, i dont have any other thing on me

Mostly oh hey he has money lets get free drinks or lead me on like a mouse drawn to cheese

where are 2B and Jill and Reisen

Well thank you for making me smile user, feels good to have a few dudes on my crew that truly know what I'm going through right now. You guys sure are something :)

Do you think your parents browse Sup Forums?

Do you hang out with her a lot? Things like going for walks, or getting coffee? Don't think of yourself as being a beta. You can do this, you just need to not psyche yourself out.

I presume they're enjoying the holiday in whatever ways they see fit.

Busy, clearly.
Ask her out on a date, "Hey, do you want to go grab a coffe someday? I'm free on X"
Been going hard on the thots, why not trying something on Tinder?

for op

I can do good on a small scale. That's easy in this age. What is the significance of waking up and doing everything?

Naaah no way xD why ?

Mostly instinct and routine.

> xD
Get. Out. Now.

Mostly we hang out in videogames, we go to the same classroom, but dont get to hang out much alone

This is what i want to do, just dont know where to take her, she is pretty reserved, and prefers to stay at home reading books, fanfics, or playing Vidya

Maybe just stay up longer the night before?

Yeah, just chat up a bit, it's good practice and it'll look good. In the mean time, do that.

It's all right. I'd like to help, so it'd be nice if you told me, but don't force yourself. Ok?

Mm... I completely relate to that. It's been a similar thing here... But, as you've said, things do get better.

What was stressing you out?

Mm, like, what's the point, you mean?

Hm... Why do you think you can't connect with people? What do you try to do?

Ah, I gotcha. Nice, nice. Congrats! I'm glad to hear that you're workin' towards your goals!

I see... You feel the need to just spread out a bit, right? What do you think you can do to achieve that?

Mm... Have you tried to ask her out for something simple? Like get something to eat or maybe an arcade of some sort? I think that's a nice way to start. As for the other guy, maybe you could ask her if you could just play by yourselves, that you enjoy her company, or it's more fun that way.

I assure you, they're fine. It's just a holiday, so I took it upon myself to do this. How can I be of service tonight?

Well hot damn! That's really nice! I'll be using this too, thank you!

How are you doin' today?

Sometimes I try.

This is kind of wonderful and I think I'll save it too. Thanks user.

Cycling through every day like a robot shows commitment to a routine, but not much else. It's not really significant at all.

Then don't worry about them finding out. You need to talk? Vent? Post it. They won't know.

Find a small bookstore or restaurant, or hell, just invite her over to play splitscreen or something.

>start a schedule
Okay. I'll do my best.

Don't be sorry, you're doing god's work here, earnestly listening to people and giving them a human connection when maybe they have none. Thank you for that.

I don't think this is a problem anyone can solve. I'm just fucked.

Thats possible, but its impossible for me to sleep at all when moving. Same shit happened when we drove to VA a few months ago. I was awake for the full 12 hr drive. Everyone else got some sleep but me.

And I guess, she seems to not mind talking to me, as she would respond with "Booooo" and has initiated occasionally.

-EMT

Any coffe shop or pub anywhere near you? Somewhere you can go grab a coffe or a beer to share with her? Or say if she'd like to share some beers and hang in a house to drink a few. Relax, why don't you text her now? It would be the best to not pussy out of it later.
You better, if you ever see me around, make sure to tell me how you have been doing, ok?

The arcade in tha plaza might be a good start perhaps?
Also i've been thinking about swapping books she likes with some of my favorites

She doesn't have a console, neither do i, we Started to play in Steam recently

> inferior

Im texting her rn
Trying to make some small talk, talking about some strategy to get past the Swamp campaing on Expert...

No, you're not just fucked user. It could be worse. Don't defeat yourself now.

Neptune was right about the schedule, that will help a lot. Start waking up at the same time each morning, eat regularly, shower every day, and hopefully that will start helping you to feel better about yourself.

Something simple that helped me once was getting a haircut. I walked out of the barber shop like I was a new person entirely. I felt like I could kill the world.

Your image of yourself has a huge impact on your confidence, and your confidence can rule how you interact with the world.

L4D can be played split-screen though, can't it?

An arcade sounds like a great idea.

I am Rock X my advice for you is to kys.

Hey Rock, first time seeing this thread, loved you in Battle Network 4 tho. I just ended a 2 year relationship today. We split up mutually and are still friends. I just wanted more, wasn't happy. Needed more sex than just once a month at most. Wanted someone who wasn't so dry/ is sweeter. At least she was loyal. Cried like 5 mins ago.
-LL

It takes a ridiculous amount of effort to set it to split screen, and you need a controller as well, not worth the pain.
Tell me how it goes.
Atleast you took it well.

barely passing my midterms and then barely passing my clinical competency exams stressed me out.

thought i wasn't gonna pass for a while

but its over and things are okay for now

I'm sorry user, did I miss you? Please forgive me if I did, this is my first time. Can I help you with anything?

Maybe, but I think a train would be a much more comfortable place to sleep in. Much more room to spread out.

As for that last part... You know my thoughts. Just keep yourself in check.

Hey, both of those sound like good idea! Especially the book stuff, I think that's a great idea. Is there anything else you both like?

Ah, is it? I do already have this one though. You have any more?

Ah, sorry bud. X is just X. Plus he has a love for all things, he wouldn't say that.

Ah, one of my many incarnations, I'm honestly glad you liked it. Not many people like this blue boy anymore...

*hug*

I'm sorry, user... I'm glad to hear it was on good terms though, and that she was loyal. I think it's just good to let it all out, and just rest for a while. Then, start up again. If I may ask though, what's the LL stand for?

Yeah. Schedules are a bitch for me but I'll do my best.

Thanks for believing in me. I'm trying to get confidence. Used to have it -- I don't know where it went. Now I just feel like a hopeless dredge on society. But you're right, things can change, I just have to keep walking, step by step.

I love getting haircuts. I feel so fresh and attractive. But I'm terrible about letting my hair grow out till it's a shaggy mess.

Aye aye, captain.

Mm, I remember now... Good to hear an update on it, that things are doing better.

~Rock