IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

CNN IS FINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/title/producer-at-cnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead of posting a page of definition for coercion, maybe tell what CNN actually did?

CNN doxed the guy who made that 'trump bodyslams cnn logo' gif. They are threatening to release his private information if he doesn't publish an apology (which he did).

It's on the front page of CNN and causing a shitstorm on twitter.

retard

big shitstorm going on on twitter, social media, reddit, etc.

cnn posted an article saying they would release the doxx of the guy who made the trump gif if he does any bad behavior again

Fake news

explain?

Hate to break it to you but news outlets have been doing shit like that for years. No DA will press charges, especially any new York DA.

>Also jullian is kinda just going full pro trump these days huh?

Goddamn it. Its not hard to drag trump through the dirt; he's practically rolling in it. But cnn shows too much glee in that job. The delegitimize themselves into being another fox news.

>the right to publish his identity
what?

Yes, they are doxing him.

CNN is a fucking train wreck. Ever since the election night they have been in full panic mode with their coverage. And this takes the cake. Attacking private citizens on the internet because of things they posted on social media... that sounds like something they bash on trump for doing daily... hum

I don't think thats coersion but I'm pretty sure NY has anti-doxxing laws akin to cyber bullying prevention

Need this gif.

NEXT TIME POST FUCKING LINKS YOU DUMB NIGGER

>that ambi lower
i am so hard right now.

They didn't dox him, they threatened him under the terms that he behave how they want him to. This is coercion in that they are compelling him to restrain his freedom of speech.

for you

#CNNBlackmail is trending, it's all over Drudge. It's over, this will be tomorrow's big story.

CNN is official DONE.

Tried to search it. Needless to say, GOOGLE isn't making it easy to find.

Just remember Sup Forums, we know who you are and if you threaten any people of color we're coming after you.

Kek. Bring it faggot. Got a couple of trees out front y'all would look good hanging from.

wew

look at trump's twitter on july 2nd.

time to load up the meme cannons and fire up cnn's twitter

suck my big black cock

try cnn blackmail reddit user

benis

CONGRESSMAN RESPONDING TO CNN'S BLACKMAIL

CNN IS FINISHED

>U

dont know about character limits on twitter fagboy?

>twitter
trash. i'd rather stick to tumblr

Just a friendly reminder that doxing is a banable and would be a shame if CNN got some people banned

linkedin.com/title/producer-at-cnn

Meh no one will do shit against them. Also I don't know why anyone here will care when Sup Forums and Sup Forums doxx people all the time. Isn't that calling the kettle black?

>Also jullian is kinda just going full pro trump these days huh
Nah, I think he's just anti-mainstream media.

its a banable eh?

cable news networks dont relie on advertising they make their money by getting into deals with media providers. at worst they will release some small post on the bottom of their website for like an hour at best they fire 1 junior staff, but by all acounts they fucked up

we'll get uncle toms like you too.

I'm wondering if CNN didn't over do it this time? This could have some real lasting consequences for them and not in the "haha haha" meme way either.

Did trump bait them?

Sup Forums isnt a national news network that demands you agree with them

Or Zucker gets sent to the unemployment line. This is like second major fuckup in a month. Fox news lost more for less.

iron stomach-san has blessed this board

Did you make that image macro?

>Or Zucker gets sent to the unemployment line.
as much as id like that they will do the "we apologize but not really bc the narrative is right and they did nothing wrong but we fired him anyway" like they did with the other 3 people last week. they fucked up huge though

lol Julian Assange. Fucking pussy bitch, I'm gonna be laughing so hard someday at the thought of him getting assraped in prison, assuming he's even man enough to levve his closet in the Ecuadroan embassy.

>all over Drudge

i dont like trump and i could care less about CNN, but this isn't cool at all what CNN did, and them trying to say "all this was public knowledge by a quick google search" doesnt negate the fact that they coerced an apology out of him or they would release his personal information. CNN went to far this time. and i hope they get in trouble even the other media outlets (besides fox news because they have done it before) wouldn't do this.

Post the gif fag

just go on Trumps twitter

>besides fox news because they have done it before
proof?

prove it

>pro tip: you can't

FAKE NEWS

Actually this is fine what CNN did. It is the good and right thing to do. When Han was retweeted, Trump pushed him into the public sphere. CNN has every right to publish his identity as a public figure. Since Han has decided he doesn't want that kind of attention and removed himself from the public sphere as much as is reasonable possible CNN has decided to back off and not make the person's life a spectacle. Should Han elect to later come forward and claim the spotlight then CNN reserves the right to follow up on the story.

>large corporation getting in trouble over a subjective law infringement

okay op. how is it in dreamland?

>the law
>subjective
pick one

>still no proof of coercion

i'm not sure if this is the whole gif that was originally posted but it's at least part of it.

I don't know this is pretty major.

look i hate trump, so i definitely do not support
him but friends of the man have came out and
said that he kept DM's that they say either you
apologize or we will release your information.
and common sense would tell you that they coerced him into it
why else would he apologize if he is a trump supporter
they don't apologize

>3rd largest newsite by hits in the world.

Most of it is completely subjective. That's why we have trials with judges.

Cnn committed blackmail. They even admit to it.

>friends of the man have said
>still no proof

DESTROY CNN!

>sources say
Hey thats good enough for cnn and the libcucks who buy their fake news.

interpretation of the law ya. my bad i was thinking you were saying the law is not applicable to this situation at all. i think it is bc they used their special privilege to blackmail a citizen to agree with them or else they will try to disenfranchise the person

checked but yes still no proof but you know yoruself
that the public doesn't wait for proof,but once someone
looks into this i will almost guarantee proof will emerge.

The definition of unconstitutinal

hell even fox news did this in the past and all they got was
a slap on the wrist so i don't see them getting in trouble
too much by the courts, probably just a fine at most.

you are fake news

>muh fox
proof that they blackmailed a private citizen?

>doxing someone over a fucking meme
wow, has the left seriously become THIS sensitive?

Or join the rest of the world and use Google you knuckle dragging retarded self entitled little fuckboi
Christ you're pathetic

>>Sup Forums132434024
you forgot to crossboard

oh fuck me

are you fucking retarded m8?

All you plebbitors on summer vacation had better wake up.
If they can do this to one they can do it to all.

>using google

no but maybe

fucking kek the hivemind is real and representative of the masses

>search engine segregation

sad when reddit users are held to a higher standard than the president

his appology was refreshing though... If they actually dox'd him I bet they'd find out he was getting paid by someone and thats why he did what he did

>its nice that a national "news" station uses its special privilege as a news provider to blackmail a private person for having different opinions
no and fuck you

>Them trips have been megachecked
buuuuut you are reported for use of illegal meme

well said

i'm so goddam sick of these sjw-trumpanzees. literal shills and retards. the lowest of the barrel. Hillary to the nth degree.

>jokes on the internet need to be investigated
you are the cancer

>make inflamatory video about cnn
>post tons of anti cnn rhetoric
>bully in chief amplifies your bigotry worldwide
>CNN's fault for mearly posting your name?

Boy Trumptards really know how to pull that victim card fast like it's texas hold'em

I've been watching them do it day after day the whole election season though.. Now I just see trump's daily cryathon

they blackmailed the person
its not inflammatory its a random person on the internet making a fucking joke

>they blackmailed the person

prove it

>only trumptards are allowed to "hit back"
>CNN is your "movements" personal punching bag

Keep crying princess, no one cares