Is she trying to be the vagina-version of Jon Stewart?

Is she trying to be the vagina-version of Jon Stewart?

le current year man is the vagina version of jon stewart
she's the vagina version of le current year man

That's kind of redundant because Jon was always a pussy

She will always just be a fucking leaf

Is there anything on TV that isn't leftist propaganda at this point? I used to love watching tv and movies but it's all just swill now.

Yes but shes failing horribly.

I feel the same way. I can't trust anything in the media nowadays. Sup Forums is literally the only place I know of as an escape from it all.

Military channel. Always reinforce hatred at muslims

Trevor Noah is doing a pretty good job at being the vagina version.

Jon wasn't always right, but I respected him. I think you do too, on some level.

Everyone that was ever on the Daily Show has been trying to be "Jon Stewart but X" to varying degrees of success

>Steven Colbert - Jon Stewart but ironic republican
>John Oliver - Jon Stewart but british
>Larry Wilmore - Jon Stewart but unfunny racebaiter

She looks like golem

Yes, and failing miserably.

guy is fucking trash and his act feels stale/forced as hell. plus his voice/accent is cancer, stopped watching after a few episodes and never came back

She knows she's not funny, so she's just trying to be that one slightly offensive show that's in your face all the time.
I don't know why I'm watching your political shows, America, they're just entertaining even though they're mostly wrong.

No way Jon Jewart was a fucking coward. HD walked a fine line between comedic show and preachy liberal punfit news show. Whenever someone called him out on this he'd run away to his "we are a comedy show" excuse. Fuck him.

It actually was a comedy show. They misstepped sometimes, but it really was skilled at poking fun at both sides of the political spectrum and raising some interesting points.

Don't be so divisive and think about it a bit.

>comedy show
>gets Tucker Carlson's show canceled
>tried to get Jim Cramer fired
>always asks conservatives trap questions and manipulated interviews to make right wingers look stupid

Fuck off you dumbass I have nothing against political satire even if it mocks the right but this was more than that.

>woman
>comedian
>Full Frontal, as in full-frontal nudity
>woman comedian = sex-based humor
checks out

Is he still even on the air? I don't know anyone who still watches the daily show.

There's a billboard in downtown Atlanta for her show with the slogan "watch or you're sexist!"

My eyes rolled so hard my car did a barrel roll.

Hahaha, come on man, you're defending Crossfire? Such a hokey, disingenuous show.

Cramer was a puppet urging normies to buy shitty stocks days before they would crash. Stewart simply pointed out how repulsive this is. Have you actually watched Mad Money?

Interviews were always obviously edited to be silly. If you thought this was a supposed secret, you didn't watch the show much.

I couldn't make it through one episode.

>missing the point

I'm not defending shit my point is these things aren't something a "comedy" show would do.

Cramer shit on Obama for making the economy worse and Jewart started attacking him immediately. Again it's not the place for a comedian to do this he had non comedic monologues bashing Cramer at that time and invites him on the show and there trap questions designed to destroy him. With all this political posturing they have no time for actual comedy.

Interviews aren't edited to be silly they are edited to manipulate ones words. Conservatives have complained about this before going on Jewart's show.

Just admit it you are a simple minded dumb fuck possible leftist and let's move on I actually work so I can't do the autistic back and forth reply until this thread dies out thing.

What the fuck lol
I watched one of the black "comedians" on late night CC, and it was basically him pointing out things that were racist and sexist in what some Republican Senator was saying. The funny thing was, every time that he said "racist" or "sexist", the audience would burst out laughing. Conditioning goes a long way, those shifty J00s

Identity politics has become so entrenched in the media these days that people outside of tumblr are actually starting to buy into it. It's disgusting.

>John Oliver - "Conservatives lol"
>Larry Wilmore - "White people lol"
>Samantha Bee - "Men lol"