Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
Is it bad that I forced my bf to cum inside just to get pregnant? Told him I took theday after pill, But Actually, I havent. I want babies.

Should be a crime

Give us a timestamp you nasty faggot.

post your manly tits and timestamp first

>is it bad to entrap my boyfriend with a lifelong financial and social commitment

shitty bait is shitty OP

I hope you die in the pregnancy you psycho bitch

post tits to see if you're worth it

It'll be fine. Tax payers will take care of you and your baby.

women, jesus. you're on a whole nother level of childish and fucked up

Where are you from OP? I'll nut inside you

Time stamp you slut

>whole nother

This is 99% likely bait. If somehow it isn't however she'll get fucked over in the end anyways. She'll just be bringing 2 other down with her.

Hope your child finds out and disowns you.

yup

have babies then.

Time stamp then proceed

We live in an age when making sexual comments about a woman on the internet is considered by some to be rape. So why the fuck isn't this? I know this is bait, fuck you, I don't care. Deliberate entrapment like this needs to have the same legal penalties as rape because it's just as life-ruining, if not more.

Timestamp

Why did he agree to cum inside you? You married? How Steve Buscemi is your face? Was he a black dude?

she wont get fucked over because society is in favor of women and not men, also there is no proof that she said that

>Why did he agree to cum inside you?
Because she made a promise.
>I havent. I want babies.
What's the point in having a relationship if you can't trust the other person with shit like this?
Do you understand the weight of having a child? No pun intended.

I don't think it is. People need to think logically about this, instead of the usual jackassery.

Women have two choices: either use birth control, or don't. Men, two choices: either get a vasectomy, or don't.

If you get pregnant, it's on him as well. He can't blame you if he didn't take the necessary steps himself.

Welcome to the game called life. Women want babies, you idiots.. and they will do everything they can to get them from you. Suck dick like a champ, take it up the ass, coddle you silly as if you're really that hot (lol), or lie about birth control.

Why are you faggots so mad? He will love our baby when it pops out.
He asked me to jump out when he was about to cum, But I just rubbed my pussy harder against him. Thats Why I said forced.
Not married. And hes younger than me

probably a bait, but still. have childs is a decission of you both, not only you, also lies are the cancer of every relationship, enjoy

what's your full name and address

Unrelated to OPs post but not wanting to make another thread just for this.

This bitch wants me to drive a fucking hour away and an hour back to go pick her up cause she don't got no where to go tonight. I'm being offered money and I know I could get sex outta it but fuck I dont want to. I dont give a fuck!

Am I in the wrong here?

faggot

Eh, just pocket the money and take her out for tendies, THE GOOD KIND.

This.

this is the reason I hate women, they're rude, good for nothing, lying, cheating filthy whores that only give a shit about themselves

Oh, ok. I'd ask for tits, but your dick is showing more and more with each post

This already happened to my best friend. His fucking whale girlfriend pulled this and he foolishly fell for it. Now he's stuck with that fucking cow. No pity here. I can only hope that she (and hopefully you, OP) gets flattened by a bus one day.

Just do it, faggot. You know your gonna. Besides, it's the "RIGHT" thing to do. So do it. I would get my dick sucked "fuck her right in the pussy". You don't know how good you got it. Guess you must be a faggot. This thread will forever be known as the tail of 2 faggots. You and OP. I hope your happy cause you are now legendary in the kingdom of Kekistan.

Look if you're having trouble getting your boyfriend to knock you up. I'll nut in you for free. No problems. You get a baby. I get a baby. And, your boyfriend can take credit for it if he wants. Have full financial responsibility. My name is Bryan and it's nice to meet you, femanon.

it actually is a crime. if the bf has a problem with it the girls in big big trouble.

provided this isnt bait lol

revoking your consent mid way is still rape user

good girl

Not in the state of north carolina.

Actual law.

pretty sure that's rape

I hope you get the falcon punch you deserve

Doubt OP is legit but it freaks me out that there's bitches in the world like this.

kill yourself elitest scum

>you just need her to agree once for you to have your way with someone regardless of how discomforting it ends up being
what kind of a retarded, hillbilly, cousin fucking state would write that into law..

I've had two chicks get off BC without telling me.

It's flattering and ultimately awesome. My sons are the greatest things in my life

>My sons are the greatest things in my life
and they probably hate you for bringing them into this miserable existance
go figure.

back to back dubs! Holly Shnikies.

You don't need them right now,
and it's in your best interests
to not have them right now
if you have to lie to him.

mfw when I mess up 3 times in a row dubs. bragging about double dubs.

>Shnikies
Chris Farley was a faggot and so are you. kill yourself

time stamp with tits or vag

What are you fucking autistic?

>forced my bf to cum inside
he's a fag, surprised he didn't try to eat it back out