Are tribute threads legal?

Are tribute threads legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg
gadgette.com/2015/08/14/finally-the-police-are-taking-unsolicited-dick-pics-seriously/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk
Nice dickseption btw

Feel free to add to the train if you wish.
Maybe someday the OG dick will get so small it'll only exist in our memories.

The only thing objectionable about tribute threads is that they're not pussies, but dicks. I'd love tribute threads if it was girls doing the tribute.

> Some picture on the floor, her spreading her legs as she squats over it and presses her lips apart...

Sigh. Nope, just a bunch of fucking faggots.

The question about legality is profoundly stupid, though.

Stupid as in of course it is legal, or of course it is not?

Holy fuck.

WHY would it be illegal?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UytR7NCKUNg

If you walked up to some chick in public and pressed your cock on her face that would be illegal. If you send an unwanted dick pick to a girl that would be illegal. So why the fuck would a tribute be legal?

We got us a feminist, boys. Watch out, here comes the bellyfeel, the virtue-signaling, and the shrilly-snaps of its applauding finger tips.

>completely avoiding all logic in the above statement and instead resorting to insults based entirely on unfounded assumptions

First of all, you idiot, it's not illegal to send a girl an unsolicited dick pic. Second, putting your dick on a girl's face is sexual assault. A picture is an inanimate object and has no rights. You cannot sexually assault a picture.

Fuck...the reason putting your dick on a girl's face is illegal is because you are putting your dick on a PERSON. Not because someone might see your dick on a girl's face.

Fuck you're stupid.

We got us a retard, boys. Watch out. It's retarded.

Go die in a fire you retarded Sup Forumsfag

A simple google search shows how fucking ignorant you are on this topic.
Next Sup Forums legal expert please.
gadgette.com/2015/08/14/finally-the-police-are-taking-unsolicited-dick-pics-seriously/

...it's not illegal just because some sperglord on the internet claims it is.

What the fuck. OH NO I SAW A PENIS, I'M TRAUMATIZED. Goddamn retarded ass feminists.

Straight people who enjoy dick rates and tributes.

>logic
>your statement

Pick one

Sure sounds like a feminist liberal to me. Illogical, apples to oranges, "should be illegal because my feelings", etc.

If that isn't a liberal, I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't realized they're a liberal feminist yet.

You faggots should test it.
Try sending a picture of your dick to as many girl's numbers you know and get back to me when the police arrive.
It won't take long. I'll be waiting.

What country do you try do you live in?

I'm guessing UK

dicks all the way down

Cover this bitch in cum

>not even understanding the premise of this post
Kill yourself.

USA.
Why?