How do prisoners find out what other inmates did to land in jail? I never understood how this worked

How do prisoners find out what other inmates did to land in jail? I never understood how this worked.

Like if someone went to jail for being a pedophile and everyone says "once the inmates find out, they'll beat the shit out of him", how would the inmates find out if the pedophile kept silent?

They take them to court in a group and they can overhear eachother or it can make the news or they can find your paperwork or a guard can tell on a persons case or they can tell the wrong person who will tell the gangs

The guards told us so the Aryan brotherhood raped him with a broken splintered mop handle.

So, you're going to jail for being a pedophile. Eh?

You're fucked.

Guards talk, other inmates talk, inmates talk to people who visit them. Word gets around.

Enjoy you're expanded asshole

you get possession of your court papers. if you don't show your court papers, you got something to hide

Also the phone system had a number you can call to get all your court info and release date. The south side made me call it and verify my charges or else id have got fucked up if i lied about it. Last year 8 months san diego. Felony vandalism

There are tv's in every housing location that show news stations. But most pedos are housed together. Never have to worry about prison rape because adults arent their style.

If you go to jail for rape or touching a child, the CO's tell the other inmates what you did

What if you weren't a pedo but just sexted while 16 or 17?

Do you plan on staying out of trouble?

umm some of the inmates have smuggled in smart phones, they just google your dumb ass, or do a public records search on your name.

Yeah i try. I got close to violating for weed but po let me slide. Im working a wage slave job but its been good. I stopped smoking weed and vandal shit ... should be off probation next year sometime.

Are any of you niggers going to answer?

Fucking dumbasses.

You were expecting a MENSA discussion, here?

I made it 2 weeks until i broke my probation, getting locked up again on the 15th

Then back onto the weed and vandalism. Stay strong, user. You can make it!

I was expecting my question to be answered.

what is your question

For what and how long?

Damn that sucks man
Who do you roll with?

>how would the inmates find out if the pedophile kept silent?
Screws tell the gang bosses. It's a way of controlling the cons. And in the case of a pedo, the screws want them dead as much as the next guy.

Hell yeah! Cant wait for that freedom blunt..

It's common for guards to tell. They would leave peoples files out on the desk all the time. Plus when your cellie leaves the hut for something you can always dig in his shit.

From what I read from former inmates they give you court documents with your crimes on them or you can ask your lawyer to get them for you. Supposedly they fake them for some pedos, but they can find out if they are fake or not.

>What if you weren't a pedo but just sexted while 16 or 17?
then you aren't doing hard time

this. plus inmates are all a gang together, even those that don't get along most of the time. the ones that "doing good" and "getting rehabilitated" will still make calls to family and ask info to be found out about X Person and the next call or visit that information will be delivered

assaulting a police officer, theft, robbery and assault. luckily I'm in ireland and you don't get that long prison sentences here, going back in for 8months could be more with new charges though

That's a lie.

They will charge and convict for this.

Kik blackmail of grown women as well.

Don't do that shit in PA and get caught. Your going to state prison buddy. My cellie was there for that dumb shit. Gave him a 1-5yr. sentence.

Sounds like you belong in prison

At least I'm not a pedo like OP

What happened to him?

And what happens if you tried to frame someone with questionable things and that is why you are there

Incarceration is for gay niggers

Ive got a good friend in jail right now for murdering his grandma and uncle. His names Raymond Chatterfield. He was my friend for years before he did this

surprisingly there was only 1 nigger locked up with me when I was in prison, the benefits of living in ireland, hardly any niggers here

The person usually has paperwork

I almost thought it said "like you"
Because I did some time for being a pedo (caught with 20gb of cp)
got 12 months, did 4 months in jail and have to go back this month for another 2 months

I guess that's another advantage of not living in a religious backwater

If you fight someone in jail or hit a guard, do you get left alone?

why aren't you guys friends anymore ?

This is true. At least you're not a pedo like OP.

What was prison like for you? If it was CP does that mean you were in federal?

hopefully the inmates find out why you're locked up this time

>hit a guard
Absolutely do not do this. They'll make your life hell.

If you're such a faggot just ask to get put in protection

What if you stab a non-gang member?

Will you get left alone.

I live in the Netherlands. No state or federal, just jail.
I was locked up between people with more than 10 years jail.

I actually had a great time there. I'm was really introvert, but I was quickly accepted in the group and everyone was nice to me. We played games, we cooked together and played some ball.

It was like being on a schoolcamp, but with criminals.

Don't stab anyone, man. Defend yourself if you're fucked with but don't add time to your sentence.

I hope not. I'd rather kill myself

>What if you stab a non-gang member?
No such thing. When inside, you join a gang for your stay.

In prison but not a nigger HAHAHAHAHA

people can't answer my question even though it isn't really what the thread is about they're so dumb >:(((((

No

I don't think he ever got fucked up or anything. Prison isn't really like what you see on in movies or Lockup. He had a couple separations on people. He never went to yard though.I was there for my 3rd DUI so on a short time minimum security block. Everyone on that block had a relative short amount of time to do and didnt want to get into any fights to jeopardize our minimums. Some blocks though, You definitely don't want to be on if your a toucher. YOU WILL get fucked up and ran in on while your in your cell. I watched 3 pedos get stabbed in the yard with pieces of wire fence. They life flighted them to Pittsburgh hospital were 2 of them died.

Bullshit

you should have thought about that before downloading CP

>He never went to yard though
Explain the yard to me. Why do you or don't you go there, and why is it dangerous? And if it's dangerous, why does the prison have it?

You have paperwork when you going in. First thing people will want to see is that paper

How are terrorists treated?

Or hackers?

Or some guy who sexted while under 18 who did not want to have that on their jacket to make them a target so they murder or assault some cop?

In my experience its normally the gauard that rats out the kid fuckers.

it's an exciting life to live

True, but I was a stupid kid then. because of the trial and the jail time it got me thinking about how stupid I was.
No CP for me now!

Yard is your outside rec time. They have a track, hand ball courts, Niggerball, softball, volleyball, bocce and cornhole. There is a weightroom/fenced in area also. It's fine if you stay away from the 3 g's. Gangs, gays and gambling. You don't have to join a gang, don't be a faggot and stay out of the card game if you don't have money to pay.

Completely this. Pulled some time in piedmont regional jail. They don't play in there. First thing the other inmates do is check paper work once you get to your permanent dorm. Saw a couple guys come in and they were beating the door trying to get the CO to come back in less than 5 mins after they hit there.

If you don't show papers. Your hiding something.

idk about prisons in america, but here inmates get access to the news and some other public stuff

No.

It's not like the movies. Been in 2 County jails and gangs are fading out slowly. Typically it's every man for himself nowadays.

Prison might be a different story

where you from

They see who's taking sop

Sop?

yeah sop nigga the thing you shower with before you go

There never was gangs in county jails.....

Well here in Memphis there is somewhat. But their not strong. It's move so just a bunch of Niggers who pretend to be in the gang so they can fit in and feel safe

Never looking for cp again on tor. Fuck that not risking prison. Last thing I need is getting fucked in the ass with a nigger.

>If you molested a kid you are gonna get your ass kicked in.
>If you are a pig snitch you will get your ass kicked in.
>If you killed a kid then you will get your ass kicked in etc

Nowadays they house pedos together, because they know inmates will fuck you up. So go ahead, you're OK ;)

In USA pedos have to take Sexual Offender Program to qualify for release.. so if someone's taking sop...

When you show up in prison they want to see your papers immediately.

The one that asks you isn't a bitch, so you're going to beat his ass or you're going to show him your papers.

There are no crime secrets in prison.

>who is jeffrey dahmer

nice try Winston.

NO!!!!

This.

The pedos rape eachother while the other prisoners like tee off on the pedos if they happen to get placed in gen pop on accident, which does happen on occasion.

Here in canada you have a different ward for sex crimes.... If you are a pedo.. Gross.. Bottom of the barrel. You will be put in a area with 24hr guard security. Better suck his dick or some of them might turn thier backs when other inmates come around.

Then stay away from the kik threads too.

Kik threads?

>County jails
Prison gangs in a county jail ...

rehab is like this, albeit to a lesser extent. everyone wants to know what drug you're in for, if you went to jail, and if you went jail what you were in there for. takes only a few days before everybody knows your drug of choice and the offenses that landed you in jail. there were no touchers/chomos while I was in but some of the guys that were there before me told me about the chomo that left right before I came in. I think I almost got his bed before I got switched over to the other male wing (due to a paper mixup) and that made them think I was chomo-replacement, thus prompting the questioning almost immediately instead of the normal us letting new guy adjust a few days before grilling him. rehab is basically county with stricter "socialization" rules. never met a person who thought county was harder than rehab, tbh

almost went to state penn for 20+ years so I lucked the fuck out

>almost went to state penn for 20+ years so I lucked the fuck out
For being a chomo?

It won't be the same, Sup Forumsro.

>just recently got off probation

you have to go back bc you got caught with more?

I was being held on remand for a few months and once a rapist made the local news, his cell mate threw him out but nobody kicked his ass. The range got a newspaper every morning and everyone had a TV, sex crimes usually make the news don't they.

Howd they catch you? :p

nah possession of a few strips of LSD, bundle of dope, and needles+spoons

I was on a bender, yo

Nah, I was in therapy for 3 years and I told them I didn't want to come anymore. There was nothing to talk about anymore and I was 'cured'

UK or Ireland ?

I got caught for hacking some government servers because my vpn failed.
They confiscated my pc and they cracked my truecrypt password with the cp

The maximum jail time for cp in the Netherlands is 8 years, I only got 1 year with 8 months probation and some community service.

So you have two more months in jail?

Canada

Yes. I'm getting a letter probably this month were I have to go to sit out my time.
I'm getting an invitation for jail... how weird is that