last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/57797211514/whats-your-favourite-grimes-song
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, i'm gonna fap now

thanks

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

i hope so too

I'll be honest, I like grimes a lot but after seeing so many pictures of her, it kind of makes my stomach turn when I see her now, she doesn't look clean in most of her pictures and it makes me feel sick. It makes me wonder if she really is as dirty as she looks and doesn't bathe enough or someting. Its just gross, it almost makes me gag when I think about it

you probably saw some old and photoshopped pics of her
she is definitely clean now

Grimes is working on new music for y'all:

>it's annoying i know haha, but my albums take a long time to create because i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers. the majority of artists do, so they are able to release music faster. unfortunately it takes me longer because if there's a style i need to learn i just have to figure it out by trial and error, or if im stuck on a lyric or beat sometimes i have to start again. i think it leads to more original product though, and hopefully the fans are happier in the long run. that said, i am making a lot of music right now, but i also want to have more of a sonic theme to this album so i'm using less of the stuff i'm recording. in any case, ill try to be as swift as possible!"

As you can see, she tries to make another innovative masterpiece and not a mere copy of her past work.

>i don't buy songs/ hire producers/ writers or engineers

lolno

>this retard again

daily remainder that Grimey is a misandrist

Grimz

Daily reminder she's not. Fact.

She's always a step ahead of you.

If someone defends themselves to this amount, it means the accusations were true to begin with.

>straight out of the playbook

Why do people in Grimes threads tell me I dislike pop when I dislike Art Angels? Haven't they come up with a better argument yet?

you are dumb. what else should she do? what would you do?

>this amount
It's not even much on twitter.

nobody cares if you like it or don't

Well that doesn't explain many responses I've gotten in these threads

Was this seriously written in her yearbook? What does it even mean?

she was edgy in hs

ignore the dumb accusations?

why would you ignore it if you can clear up the misunderstanding in thirty seconds of tweeting? doesn't make any sense.

>original product
lmao

>he believes that
>not knowing the fact she defended herself against the corrupt media who told many lies about her
So, if you defend yourself fiercely it means you're guilty? Ffs, I hope you're not involved in law/justice because your logic STINKS.

SeeIgnore
>It's obviously true.

Refute the allegation
>If someone defends themselves to this amount, it means the accusations were true to begin with.

Noobs lol

Honestly, no one really cares about that. You dislike AA, so be it.

I may tell you something about
>Why do people in Grimes threads tell me I dislike pop when I dislike Art Angels?
Because AA is catchy as fuck. If you dislike it, it implies you dislike super melodic pop music. That's the reason.

>Grimes
>melodic

pick one

>you
>real posts

pick one

Really? She's a public person, she can't ignore those accusations. Libel is a serious thing. Her image is challenged.

Actually yes. You can't name music like her.

>Her image is challenged.
Obviously since she made a video about objectifying men.

Pick both. Her music is the catchiest thing I've ever heard. Catchy than all top 40 put together. REALiTi alone obliterates the current Top 40.

But that was part of an artistic statement. Read what Oblivion was about.

No, it doesn't. That's like saying I must dislike grunge music if I dislike Pearl Jam or saying I dislike melodic electronic music if I dislike deadmau5. If I dislike super catchy pop music because I think it isn't done well in an album, then I dislike that album, not the genre.

Oh wow grimes

You have a point. But in this case AA's hooks are undeniable. What is not to like about it?

Grrriiiiiiiiiiiimmesss iiiss sshhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt

I don't like the vocals (on the album, I prefer them way more on Halfaxa, for example), they just don't mesh with the instrumentals well. All of the instrumentals seem phoned in and boring, and the addition of all the instruments add nothing and only make the instrumentals seem even lazier with the simplicity of the line. I'm not saying simplicity is bad (my favorite album is a drone album), I think it's just used badly here.

top qt

>STINKS

(YYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU)

So, you don't like her voice and her instrumentals too. Sad.

She looks like Michael Fielding.

>you don't like her voice
Holy shit. Double-digit IQ?

she looks like an angel to me...

Tmi, dude

see

You missed the "my albums..." part of that quote

Troll logic.

>Why do people in Grimes threads tell me I dislike pop when I dislike Art Angels?
Probably because Art Angels is much more obviously a pop record than her other albums. Therefore it follows that if you didn't like it as much as her others, it probably had something to do with you not liking upfront pop music.

Doesn't mean that's the actual reason for your dislike. But barring a better explanation from you of what it is exactly you don't like as much about it, that's all people have to go on.

Plus, people with raging irrational hate for pop music in general drop in to mouth off against Art Angels ITTs all the time. And not everyone who posts here is capable of telling the difference between someone who's memeing and someone posting actual criticism...

see

The only shit in art angels is scream, delete scream and is a masterpiece

I have seen him before, Better take this to LBGT tranny stuff.

>yall know what to do
kill yourselves?

Depends - I love Scream. It's great, because of how it "clears the air" sonically speaking for the rest of the music which follows on the album.

based

giv talented gf

Discuss the incredible artist Claire Boucher a.k.a. Grimes.

is her old last.fm page still there somwhere ? can someone link it ?

ya
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library

I. Want. To. Breed. With. Grimes.

>Plus, people with raging irrational hate for pop music in general drop in to mouth off against Art Angels ITTs all the time. And not everyone who posts here is capable of telling the difference between someone who's memeing and someone posting actual criticism...
This. They're mad because AA got so much love.

Scream is a grower. It's a fun short song.

see

>>What's your favorite Grimes song?
>Skin
lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/57797211514/whats-your-favourite-grimes-song

Great taste, Lorde

bump

Thoughts on this?

This too. A song like that - if it goes on for too long - is just tasteless imo. But by keeping it short, she keeps things in check.

Of course. It's just as long as it should, not even one second too late.

>it's 2017
>people still can't name a similar album to art angels

Doldrums - Lesser Evil
Blue Hawaii - Untogether
Majical Cloudz - Are You Alone?
Zola Jesus - Taiga
Chelsea Wolfe - Apokalypsis
Pixx - The Age of Anxiety
FKA twigs - LP1
Mozart's Sister - Being
Doldrums - The Air Conditioned Nightmare
Blue Hawaii - Blooming Summer
Lorde - Melodrama
iamamiwhoami - Kin
Austra - Feel It Break
Chromatics - Kill for Love
Chvrches - The Bones of What You Believe
Niki and the Dove - Instinct
Julianna Barwick - Will
d'Eon - LP

Will you now shut up with this "no one is similar to grimes" arguments? I'm a fan but that's just pretentious for no good reason

Assuming this is in reference to Art Angels.

I will say this. Art Angels is the ONLY album to which the words contemporary commercial pop could be applied that I listen to.

She still isn't my wife

>Majical Cloudz - Are You Alone?
Um... user, I'm a big Majical Cloudz fan. But if you actually think this sounds like Art Angels... does that mean you picked the rest of these albums' names out of a hat too?

She's still "being discussed"
Im still in hell

You posted exactly the same list here but related to Visions. Are you even aware that Visions is significantly different to AA? Do you think that posting a bunch of random albums = a good argument?
>Lorde - Melodrama
Good joke. Now show me the SCREAM song on that album.
>Will you now shut up with this "no one is similar to grimes" arguments?
No. Prove me wrong and we can negotiate.

Claire

He just picked some slightly out there synthpop albums. Only Kin and Feel It Break have a little similarity to Visions.

I love you

>He just picked some slightly out there synthpop albums.
I know - hence why I already posted Stop blindly repeating my points - it makes you sound like a tool.

You're a tool for reacting like a tool. Did you read your own posts?

>blindly repeating my points
Explain to me, you smartass, how this
>He just picked some slightly out there synthpop albums. Only Kin and Feel It Break have a little similarity to Visions.
is identical to...
>Um... user, I'm a big Majical Cloudz fan. But if you actually think this sounds like Art Angels... does that mean you picked the rest of these albums' names out of a hat too?

is grimes a good person?

nah

how about instead you kill yourself

that would be easy

see
Getting back on topic...
>You posted exactly the same list here but related to Visions.
Lol you're right - I hadn't even noticed that until you pointed it out.

shes good and cute

I love me some sage in my soup

>moving the goalposts
You still didn't explain
>how this
>He just picked some slightly out there synthpop albums. Only Kin and Feel It Break have a little similarity to Visions.
>is identical to...
>Um... user, I'm a big Majical Cloudz fan. But if you actually think this sounds like Art Angels... does that mean you picked the rest of these albums' names out of a hat too?

Honestly I don't care who the fuck are you. Maybe you're Beyonce, maybe you're Bieber, maybe you're a NEET pretending to be a professional musician. Just stop whining. You're more tiring than trolls at this point. Complaining about my language like a grammar nazi adds fuel on fire. Stop.

But now she's all grown up

She's better than you

>redirecting a reply to a person to another post by that person
do you have anything better to do, user?

She was bullied in school

Bump

Go read tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb
Self-awareness is invaluable in all aspects of life desu.

it's like 10:00 pm pacific time right now

the best