Onision startedd a Patreon because his channels are dying and he is losing tons of money

Onision startedd a Patreon because his channels are dying and he is losing tons of money.

He is /our guy/ and an embodiment of everything Sup Forums stands for. Why don't we start a kickstarter to help him pay for the house he had to mortgage?

We are not robots, we are not slaves, we are banana nation!!! (I'll try not to fan girl so hard anym ore, lol)

kys

terrible b8.

I am legitimately serious and mean every single word when I say this. Kill yourself for real.

Holy shit, mods, smite this obvious 12 year old girl

>Onision
>/ourguy/
Pick one

I saw a similar thread you posted a few hours ago

Why the fuck do you care about this faggot so much?

He's a self centered, stuck up narcissist with a shit chin and fucked up world view. I honestly have no idea why people watch him

Although, if what you say is true and his channels are dying, maybe people are starting to come to their senses

>Why the fuck do you care about this faggot so much?

I've known him for a while, I pay for the 75 buck/month package so I get to play games online with him and chat. He loves his fans and I wanna help, he is getting desperate

Come on kid, put mommy's credit card back where you found it

lel

Fuck off onision I know it's you, you faggot

Really. HE REALLY CARES. Really. FFS. KYS. SERIOUSLY. This GUY. Is not /ourboy/ or Sup Forums's anything. He is a fuckwit. And, he doesn't actually give and shit about you. That's why you got to pay to hang out with him. REAL PEOPLE that actually care about their fans don't make you pay to hang out with'em. PERIOD>

>implying that onision is close to being decent

This guy is a fucking waste of oxygen, I don't know how Sup Forums still didn't attacked him and ruined his miserable life and shit career

>Click here
ok greg. get back to your kennel.

He's a piece of self centered shit, fuck off. If he's desperate he should get a fucking job like everyone else.

I wish he would die

If this twat was im front of me rn I'd stab him in the jugular and watch him bleed out and cry for help
That is how much I hate him
>edgy

I'm just waiting for his inevitable suicide.

Kill yourself. No really, actually kill yourself. Onion should kill himself too.

God fam sick of these andy sixx threads. Jesus Christ now they are posting him without makeup and calling him onions in. Stahp

dude, even with his earnings being lower, he still makes 350k a year, he is good-looking and rolling in women. Not gonna happen, he is living the dream

Whothefuckisthis, and why should I care?

I hope his channel is not the only thing that dies

He is not "our guy" he is a fucking pathetic excuse for a man. Also a cuck so fuck him, and you OP.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigger who?

in what fucking way

honestly I thought it couldn't get worst after the andy sixx meme
oh boy was I wrong

he's not even any good

this post is very accurate in nature and I commend it's poster for bringing this to our attention

>girl

yes quite, what an insightful and intelligent observation

>/our guy/
>everything Sup Forums stands for
>Banana Nation
Here's your (you)
There's a reason why this cunt lost relevancy long time ago and the only reason why he has any views is a) Prebucent teens are the main demographics and b) Watching how more low he can go and his life goes to shamble.
By the way, shouldn't you care more about your school than an asshole who can easily get by in life without YouTube, kid?
4.2/10 Bait, would not bite again. You tried.

Onionboy so desperate he could wait a day to make the same thread again begging us for money.
I think we can all agree if onision brokedown on camera and got depressed and suicidal his content would be better to watch.

>all of these people falling for the bait... all of them.

its probably onision or some faggot he paid to shill himself

Why don't you fuck right off, cunt.

Leave. Onisions a whiny bitch who's screwing over his fans, because he's always trying to pick fights and YouTube finally did something about it. This is coming from an old fan of his too. I stopped liking him when I grew up.

I was in this same fucking thread yesterday. Pathetic. Starting to believe it's just actually Greg.

Fucking neck yourself you autistic cunt

Probably because he had underage girls send him photos of them in their underwear?
Last I checked, we weren't very accepting of pedophiles.

OP, die.

he doesn't actually care about you, you fucking imbecile.

I'm not supporting him at all but boy does that ever sound like every user on Sup Forums
Maybe we're not so different afterall

Fucking kek

>but boy does that ever sound like every user on Sup Forums

Stop projecting your bullshit on everyone else, cunt.

>guys onionsan is running out of youtube funds so he cant mention how gay he is and make fun of average stupidity anymore

>obvious bait thread is obvious

Fuck off OP.

ABANDON THREAD

Wait, isn't this the faggot who failed out of TACP because he wouldn't kill a rabbit?

>posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums claiming it is Sup Forums shit

fuck off, i'm fapping to traps