Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

bump

Show us a magic trick

have you gotten a lap dance before?

A fireball is on your way.

No.

At this point, something is definitely off with the way you go about talking and presenting yourself to women. Why haven't you taken steps to change those issues?

What country are you from?

Something was always wrong. I just have no charisma or personality and don't possess the looks to compensate.

Germany.

do you have mental/physical health issues?

Crohn's disease.

Do you want to talk to women?

Talking to women is no problem. Talking to women (or people in general) without seeming like a complete retard is.

Have you ever seen inside the Goat Tower? I'll never know what wonders it holds ...

checked

Have you given up by now?

I meant do you want to talk to women in a romantic way, not just small talk

level 32 wizard reporting in

how much power do I gain in 2 years?

How old are you?
At what age did you loose your virginity?
How what your first kiss like?

That changes with my general mood.

Yes.

None bro. None.

Level 21, I have a person who wants the D, should I do it OP? She's fat. But then again, I'm fat.

Do it fgt

Start fucking whores on the as regular as yo can afford to gain confidence. A mate of mine is a disgusting fat fuck, yet he always pulls because he's just so confident and will endlessly talk shit to them.

How does fucking hookers increase social skills?

Women can sense from a mile away if you're just thinking about fucking them, and in nervousness and you have the situation you're in.

If you go out and fuck a decent amount of whores, you wont be so hung up on omg ima wizard now harry and will gain the confidence to charm them.

Problem is: I'm a sperglord even with people I don't want to fuck.

fucking shit, the math is stacked against me. so much for minmaxing

then start interacting with disposable people as much as you can to gain practice. do some volunteering of some sort, join a mixed sports team, go to singles nights, ect.

Just see these people as practice rather than some huge thing you need to succeed at. If it all goes to shit and you make an ass out of yourself you can just stop attending and they will be totally out of your life.

32wiz here. being a wizard is...different. you see everybody with people and you just do your own thing. eventually you just stop caring about it because there's more important shit to worry about. not sure if I look like it and everybody secretly feels bad or if I don't look like it at all and just get away with it, but I never get questioned

Are you a virgin?

Did that(sports, volunteering) in HS & university. Didn't improve my social skills one bit

This picture is complete trash. Not only is it inaccurate, but looks like it was made by a 12 year old virgin.

Notice quads magic, kek has blessed you

Oh then it's ez....Become a Muslim then get loads of cheese pizza

how often do you think about it and do you try and change anything?

Is it really as bad as people say it is?

Just for the record, the whole"paying for it doesn't count" bro bylaw expires when you hit 21. If you can pay for alcohol to escape your troubles, you are allowed to pay for sex for your troubles and that kills two birds with one stone

If only I had waited one more year. Ended that stigma at 29. Now 45 and will likely never have sex again. Divorce is a bitch young'uns. Just stick with dating and leave the ring for the telephone.

>again

OP has never had sex.