HE HOPES

A mudslime can only hope

on.rt.com/7ci0

Why do foreign officials comment on our politics? Is it to distract the public from how shitty of a job they're doing in their own country?

I hope mayor suqdiq khan chokes on a kebab, do I get an article too?

He will replace Corbyn and Labour will win in 2020. First muslim PM in the UK. Mark my words.

>yfw Muslim leaders take control across Europe, completely open borders to let in their families and give us the conventional WW3 we all want to liberate our brothers across the ocean

>Mark my words.

You mean 'inshallah'?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD tick tick tick tick tick oksign oksign oksign oksign oksign cryinglaughemoji cryinglaughemoji cryinglaughemoji cryinglaughemoji cryinglaughemoji

shocking

Just fight for the right side this time senpai

Has suckdick khan even talked about anything other than Trump since he was elected?

Seriously, is "Mayor of London" a british codename for "US political commentator" or what?

We fucked over London once before, and will be happy to do so again.

The Arabian campaign will ensure the right side wins

>We fucked over London once before
German with a proxy?

Has the guy done anything besides talk about Trump since he took office?

When Trump wins, how long before he beheads his wife?

>UK mayor gets elected
>Within days has a running commentary on a foreign country rather than domestic issues plaguing London
>Londoners have to endure 5 years of this
Don't know whether to laugh of cry Tbh

He is a Norman.

>godzilla is actually batman

>implying Americans give a damn what the meme mayor of a foreign city thinks

he's meant to be superman in the pic

Because Obama does stupid shit like say they should stay in the EU. They'd be our ally either way, but he's being a prick and ruining relations.

strange how this shitskin has been blowing anti-trump shit out his ass ever since he stepped foot into the mayor's office.
what a stupid faggot, you're the mayor of britain's biggest city, fucking act like it.

Its called WWII. We came in, shat on King George, made fun of your crappy tea, and stole your women or "made them khaki wacky" as they called it.

Oh, right. I had pretty much completely lost interest by the time it got to that scene. I just remember someone yelling about why he said that name.

Germany stupidly decided to not invade London after all, if they had this wouldn't be happening

Well I'd say the President of the United States has more reason to speak on that matter than the MAYOR of L O N D O N on the US Presidential election.

It'd be like if the Mayor of Washington D.C. said that she hopes Farage doesn't become the next PM, literally who gives a fuck what she thinks?

Religion of Peace talks

Actually they didn't call it that because with an English accent that doesn't rhyme- only with your munted accent does that make sense

I can't wait for Trump to win and make all these people eat shit. It's going to be so funny.

>"If Trump is elected, we won't deal with America!"

>*Trump elected*

>*Proceeds to ignore irrelevant country/place*

>*Place has emergency*

>"A-a-a-merica h-h-h-help! You have to help us!"

Watch.

It seems like all world "leaders" do is shitpost on Twitter like 14 year olds. It's so embarrassing for our species. Like how Austrialias official government talked about Rosh V on Twitter saying they'd oppose him coming there when the man literally committed no crimes.

Basically, the people who are supposed to be our leaders seem to fall for the same exact fads, trends, gossip and rumors like you'd expect the dumbest citizens too.

I hate foreigners commenting on our politics. We don't comment on theirs because, let's face it, they're irrelevant. To us and our daily lives at least. Maybe they know this too which is why they're trying to get attention by hurling insults at the bandwagon target.

The internet was a mistake

>We can't let iran have a nuke!
>But we can let islam take over nuclear countries like France and England.
Explain this