If a man is convicted of murder and sentenced to death...

If a man is convicted of murder and sentenced to death, and right before they inject him you barge into the room and shoot him in the head, is it still murder?

Yes

yes

Ja

Yes, you'll likely also be charged with criminal trespass and possibly break and enter.

>interrupt guy getting murdered by murdering him first
Of course it's murder.
Morally it's different to murder though, because your murder didn't change how murdered the man ended up being.

Just cause u shoot someone in the head it doesnt mean they will die ive read multiple stories of people being shot with .22 and .380 and living

Can confirm this. This annoying faggot at my highshool "accidentally" shot hinself with a .22 while "cleaning" it. Turned him into a fuckwit. He currently works at Walmart in my home town. He'll forever be a box bitch for that hell hole.

Yes, next question. Is this some faggy high school assignment that you want smarter people than yourself to explain in depth the moral and legal implications?

Yes, it would be.

I'm against the death penalty. Only stupid people support it.

you might get tried for murder, but more than likely they'll drop the murder for an obstruction charge.

You will likely get shot by the prison guards on the tower for trying to bring a gun into a prison (bringing firearms into prison is a no no).

I wish I could legally kill myself without this bullshit of idiots saving me if I hang myself and they find me.

so go where no one can find you, I'll skin you alive if you want, no one will find you

Not american, psycho.

neither am I buddy, where you from

Piano wire and bridge. Problem solved.

No bridges where I am in.
Mexico DF

we can meet up next month if you want, I'll help you with your problem bud

Strange... But yes.

Nah I think hanging myself is better than letting someone skin me alive.
Like I am a bit desperate but not that much.
Also who the hell knows if you rape me or do other shit to me first before killing me anyways.

It doesn't really matter what I do to you because you'll be dead and I'll leave the skinning until after you dead, I'll bring morphine with me, you won't feel anything and I'd be willing to give you $5000 that you can give to your family before you die

Yes, it would be murder. Unless there is some way to argue you were provoked or lacked intent to kill. Then it might be manslaughter.

I am pretty wealthy so no thanks.

Yes.

Unless you happen to be a guard, then it's suicide.

Look at the bright side though. He may not have succeeded in ending himself, but at least now he's still alive and kicking but also too retarded to know how much the world sucked for him before it happened.

...are you a fucking retard?

okay, you would've ended up all over this site buddy

If a man is convicted of rape, but you bust into prison and rape him before he gets raped, would he still get raped?

Not worth it if you are going to do horrible shit to me alive.
>no I won't
I don't trust you for some reason.

I've got a better one. Let's say one Siamese twin blows someone's brains out in cold blood while the other is screaming and trying to stop it. Wat do?

you're death would be quick and painless

>let's house them for free forever

seemslegit

>your
user is right not to trust you, geez.

Life teached me that "if it is too good to be true, it probably is not"
I mean you could do whatever with me, prostitution, sell my organs, torture me.
Who would care if I wanted to die? so no thanks.

Why this fuck do you want to kill this nigga so badly you fucking psychopath?

okay bud well I hope we're both successful in our missions

I want to help him

lol sure

I'm a good person

Why would you skin him? Halloween costume?

to put on my mannequins